emney is offline New Member

I need a coach!

Hallo guys!

Stats.
    25 year old.
    110kg, 11% BF
    Goal: bodybuilding -100kg, og maby CBB.
    Trained for 6 years.

As the topic says.. I need a coach! I live in a litle town and there is not many who is into this sport here. And I need someone who got experience. Need someone who has done this for many years, and maby is pro or close. I will ofc pay you, and we will agree how much.

What do I need help with?

Mostly roids since that is were Im having problems with, but also:
    -Training
    -Diet
    -Supplyments

I got a posing coachs so is ok there.

If your maby the right one, PM me.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    It may be a more prudent approach to read up here and seek out some people who's advice you respect and contact them via pm. Im sure you can get some great free advice. I mean you only have 20 posts. Have you even utilized the vast resource that is this board? Just saying ....
    songdog likes this.

Bevsta123 is offline Member
    Diet > head to the nutrition bored, more than enough stickies that sounds like you havent read.

Training > go to the workout board, eventually find what suits you, there's plenty of videos on YouTube that demonstrate and explain proper technique.

Supps > not needed. If your diets in Chech then theres no need for them.

For that advice Ill charge 100$ (that was a joke). OP if you showed as much interest in the 3 topics you seeked advice on as much as you spent your time researching roids then you'd of figured this all out by now
    Last edited by Bevsta123; 10-14-2013 at 08:11 AM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Try spending as much time on this site digging into the different forums and you will get a ton of information that will make you succesful. Yes, you will need to do your homework and ask questions once you get a grasp on what you are reading but it will really pay off.

Bevsta123 is offline Member
    On a side note I'll happily accept you money telling you eveything the stickies would tell you

John Andrew is offline Member
    I have spent all my life in this sport and power lifting. It is a brotherhood and we do not have coaches as such. We have friends we trust. Training partners. Good advice from people we trust and most of all we have an absolute commitment to never being satisfied, strong enough or good enough.

Coaches exist so teams have somebody to blame for their failure! If you fail! Look in the mirror! All the help you need is here, use it! Good luck, John

i only take western union is that ok?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You will get all the help you need free of charge here.We quit charging guys when we couldn't do nothing with Lunk
    clarky. likes this.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John Andrew View Post
    I have spent all my life in this sport and power lifting. It is a brotherhood and we do not have coaches as such. We have friends we trust. Training partners. Good advice from people we trust and most of all we have an absolute commitment to never being satisfied, strong enough or good enough.

Coaches exist so teams have somebody to blame for their failure! If you fail! Look in the mirror! All the help you need is here, use it! Good luck, John

I'm going to respectfully disagree. I don't know if the OP needs a coach but even the biggest and best athletes have coaches. Tiger Woods and Phil Michelson both have coaches and there is even a video of Phil Heath after winning the Olympia thanking his coach.

Also attend a show and you can see which teams put a priority on practicing their poses and which don't.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John Andrew View Post

Not the case in all sports. Can you imagine a football team(American) running around without a coach as a unifying figure?

John Andrew is offline Member
    I have seen American football, hence the comment! Go Aussies go. Have fun. John

Thread Information