EmmBomb is offline New Member

Need help with bulking cycle

Hello bros I'm in need of some advice I want to be well prepared for my next cycle. I'm having gyno surgery on the 18th of this month and I want to do a cycle after I'm fully recovered to increase size and strength. Btw I've had gyno since middle school I did not get it from my previous use of gear gyno size remained the same. I'm 28 5'7 165 lbs. 12 % bodyfat been liftin for 4 years. This will be my 3rd cycle and this is what I have in mind. (I already have these on hand):
    Weeks 1-4 50 mg Anadrol ED
    Weeks 1-12 Test E 500 mg wk
    Weeks 1-12 Tren E 300 mg wk
    Weeks 1-14 Aromasin 12.5 mg Ed
    Weeks 14-18 Clomid 100 mg ED
    Weeks 14-18 Nolva 20 mg ED
    I also have 100 (10mg tabs) of winstrol but I don't know if I should throw them in there or how. Any help and advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks much in advance fellow beasts.

biggdog is offline New Member
    whats up emmbomb i didnt want to b to personal and nosey on the site. but i wanted to get some info if u dont mind. im from ohio if u could call me at 614-314-8354 i would really appreciate it

Zodiac85 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggdog View Post
    whats up emmbomb i didnt want to b to personal and nosey on the site. but i wanted to get some info if u dont mind. im from ohio if u could call me at ***-***-**** i would really appreciate it
    Are you sure you want your phone number out there like that?

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac85 View Post
    Are you sure you want your phone number out there like that?
    What the hell?

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Distracted me from commenting on the cycle...anyways man how many of these compounds have you used before? Whats your cycle history? And do you really think it would be beneficial to start cycling immediately after gyno surgery, regardless of whether or not you think the aas caused it?

Edit: nvm that last bit, I see you're gonna wait until you're fully recovered.

EmmBomb is offline New Member
    1st cycle was test p 100 mg eod for 6 weeks 2nd cycle was test e 500 mg wk with dbol 40 mg ed for the first 4 weeks. I don't plan on doing my 3rd cycle anytime soon maybe until next year but I just want to be well prepared in advance.

Fresh2death is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggdog View Post
    whats up emmbomb i didnt want to b to personal and nosey on the site. but i wanted to get some info if u dont mind. im from ohio if u could call me at 614-314-8354 i would really appreciate it
    Not a good idea to put personal information out there ever...

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like a good cycle but I would hold off on the Tren for another cycle or so. Third cycle may be a bit premature for Tren. You could change your clo dose to 100/100/50/50 and nov to 40/40/20/20, this would be better. I didn't see any Hcg listed and if you decide to run Tren are you going to run caber or prami?

Bevsta123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Sounds like a good cycle but I would hold off on the Tren for another cycle or so. Third cycle may be a bit premature for Tren. You could change your clo dose to 100/100/50/50 and nov to 40/40/20/20, this would be better. I didn't see any Hcg listed and if you decide to run Tren are you going to run caber or prami?
    Agreed chuck out the tren , possibly supplement it with deca instead? Id do test 400/week 1-14, deca 500/ week 1-12

Thread Information