Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By Metalject

Thread: Deca and Sports doping test.

money1994 is offline Junior Member

Deca and Sports doping test.

Hi all,

Morning

I have been taking deca 200mg for 6 months with test and dianabols. Other doses not the question.

So to get to the point I will be tested for doping in 5 months. I have only taken 6 shots of 200mg each and i know some say it is detectable for 18 months after last shot. Due to the low dose and the short usage time if i stop the deca now will i be safe?

what can i do to get myself clean? Thanks.

Deca for 6 weeks not months. Sorry xD
    Last edited by money1994; 10-13-2013 at 03:45 PM.

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    And your 19? Really ?

Bert is offline Senior Member
    I hear deca stays in the system for months, but I don't know that for a fact.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    One 200mg shot per month for 6 months?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Rida5d is offline Member
    If u are 19 years old, and running deca for 24 months str8 then u got issues more important than being positive in a drug test..
    Another endocrine system is 6 feet under ground. RIP E system
    Last edited by Rida5d; 10-13-2013 at 08:00 AM.

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    One 200mg shot per month for 6 months?
    I guess he was taking full advantage of the decanate ester lol

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You will fail the test 99%

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    You will fail the test 99%
    And that's the fact Jack.
    You could try googling steroid cleanse products, but I can't vouch for any of that.
    Last edited by ottomaddox; 10-13-2013 at 08:59 AM.

Exclamation

Jesus guys you got it all wrong. I have been on a cycle including dianabols 50mg. Test e 500mg and deca 200mg. I just stopped the dianabols and will continue the test and deca for 10 more weeks. I am wondering if i drop the deca now after 6 injections of 200mg how long will it stay in my body?

I have my PCT well planned and will run the test on its own to maintain the gains incase i drop the deca. Total length of the cycle will be 15 weeks not 24 months etc lol.

Thanks

and yes i am 19 and i cycled at the age of 17 been lifting from the age of 12. And no i have no probs with fertility, hormone balance, male pattern, prostate etc as i get myself regularly checked. Thanks

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The problems will start later, you have and continue to risk your future health. Deca is detectable for 18 months. 5 months from now you would test positive.
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A single shot of deca is detectible for 18 months. You will fail the test. I'm not trying to be mean, but it's the truth.
    Now if they're simply checking for testosterone levels , you'll be fine, but most true steroid testing test for various compounds.
    People can mock at this all they want but the steroid cleanse product that the site sponsor sells actually works very well. But it works for everything but Deca and EQ. Sorry.
    If it's a simply urine test, if you aren't being watched you can beat it...use your head.
    If it's hair follicle (which I doubt it unless you're a high level athlete) you're screwed.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject
    A single shot of deca is detectible for 18 months. You will fail the test. I'm not trying to be mean, but it's the truth. Now if they're simply checking for testosterone levels, you'll be fine, but most true steroid testing test for various compounds. People can mock at this all they want but the steroid cleanse product that the site sponsor sells actually works very well. But it works for everything but Deca and EQ. Sorry. If it's a simply urine test, if you aren't being watched you can beat it...use your head. If it's hair follicle (which I doubt it unless you're a high level athlete) you're screwed.

Explain? Have you used the cleanse before?

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Explain? Have you used the cleanse before?
    Yes and it works. You will feel like absolute crap while you take it, basically flu like. I didn't believe it would work either. I had no reason to need to pass a drug test but I was curious and so there you go. Most of my adult life has been surrounded by hormone research and things of that nature, it's how I make a living so it seemed like a good thing to put to the test. The worst that could happen would be I felt like poop and it didn't work. So, with that, Test-e, Tren -a, Dbol all cleared and out of my system.

Yes and it works. You will feel like absolute crap while you take it, basically flu like. I didn't believe it would work either. I had no reason to need to pass a drug test but I was curious and so there you go. Most of my adult life has been surrounded by hormone research and things of that nature, it's how I make a living so it seemed like a good thing to put to the test. The worst that could happen would be I felt like poop and it didn't work. So, with that, Test-e, Tren-a, Dbol all cleared and out of my system.

So when you tested yourself it worked 100%? No signs what so ever? Details, details, details lol. I'm curious, very much so!

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Interesting, it was all gone immediately after doing cleanse?

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    So when you tested yourself it worked 100%? No signs what so ever? Details, details, details lol. I'm curious, very much so!
    Yes, that's correct. Took Dbol /50mg/ed, Tren -a/150mg/eod and Test-e at 200mg/eod. Took cleanse and did a test a few days later and there was no sign of anything in my system. Not sure what else to say.
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

Yes, that's correct. Took Dbol/50mg/ed, Tren-a/150mg/eod and Test-e at 200mg/eod. Took cleanse and did a test a few days later and there was no sign of anything in my system. Not sure what else to say.

That's really interesting. Blood or urine test? And you said you felt flu like afterwards? Good to know for sure.

Any one can help me out please?

pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by money1994
    Any one can help me out please?
    How can we help? You've been told already you'll most likely fail the test. Deca has an 18 month detection time. You should've thought this all through beforehand.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Unfortunately this is one of those life lessons you'll have to learn yourself.
    The pre frontal cortex doesn't fully develop until about age 25. This helps people make rational decisions. That's why everything at your age sounds like a good plan, you lack the cognitive reasoning that would have told you what you are doing is ludicrous.

Thread Information