Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    awchristler's Avatar
    awchristler is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    84

    Anavar vs Primo vs Eq

    hello,



    Just reading about incorporating a "lean gains" drug into my next cycle. I prefer Anavar due to its published studies of it targetting abdominal fat along with a proper diet but I am afraid of the side effects due to it being an oral.


    Due to my medical history, androgenic compounds are better for me.


    Will Primo injections or EQ give me the same abdominal results? (provided diet is good).. or is anavar really that good?


    thanks

  2. #2
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Let's put EQ in the trash can for a minute and discuss worthy compounds...

    Var and primobolan both work great. Both require low body fat to show visible results. The finished product of primobolan is MUCH better in my opinion but takes a long time and high doses.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  3. #3
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,504
    Quote Originally Posted by awchristler View Post
    hello,



    Just reading about incorporating a "lean gains" drug into my next cycle. I prefer Anavar due to its published studies of it targetting abdominal fat along with a proper diet but I am afraid of the side effects due to it being an oral.


    Due to my medical history, androgenic compounds are better for me.


    Will Primo injections or EQ give me the same abdominal results? (provided diet is good).. or is anavar really that good?


    thanks
    Elaborate, please...

  4. #4
    awchristler's Avatar
    awchristler is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Elaborate, please...
    well i have crohns and am on this injectable medicine called humira, which goes through my liver, as well androgens lower the immune system which is good, and anabolics enhance the immune system which is bad for me

  5. #5
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,504
    Quote Originally Posted by awchristler View Post
    well i have crohns and am on this injectable medicine called humira, which goes through my liver, as well androgens lower the immune system which is good, and anabolics enhance the immune system which is bad for me
    It isn't nearly that simple. They can do either one in the short term based on dose and a bunch of other factors (especially when starting or coming off them due to hormone fluctuations).

  6. #6
    Bert is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,826
    Anavar and primo are for girls. Eq is the way to go.

  7. #7
    awchristler's Avatar
    awchristler is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    84
    ok well i try to keep things super simple, teste and one of the ones mentioned above so which one?

  8. #8
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    eq is probably the worse compound of any kind of AAS imho, very weak and doesn't aid muscle building one bit. Many get influenced by the other compounds with the stack when running eq.
    What are your stats and cycle history?

  9. #9
    Bert is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,826
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    eq is probably the worse compound of any kind of AAS imho, very weak and doesn't aid muscle building one bit. Many get influenced by the other compounds with the stack when running eq.
    What are your stats and cycle history?
    Maybe to you, but I get great results from eq.

  10. #10
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep View Post
    Anavar and primo are for girls. Eq is the way to go.
    Maybe to you. But EQ is garbage for your body, garbage for your mind and garbage all around. There are no compounds that can't be user by either sex. If you failed with primo, your gear was bunk.
    Last edited by austinite; 10-15-2013 at 11:17 AM.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  11. #11
    unixpro is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    eq is probably the worse compound of any kind of AAS imho, very weak and doesn't aid muscle building one bit. Many get influenced by the other compounds with the stack when running eq.
    What are your stats and cycle history?
    I mean this with all the respect in the world, since you obviously have a gazillion posts and i don't, but there are crazy amount of scientific proof where EQ has been used on Cattle and other animals to pack tuns of weight / muscle. Or am I wrong?

  12. #12
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by unixpro View Post
    I mean this with all the respect in the world, since you obviously have a gazillion posts and i don't, but there are crazy amount of scientific proof where EQ has been used on Cattle and other animals to pack tuns of weight / muscle. Or am I wrong?
    You're not a cow for one. Second, and most important, cattle can handle the side effects without issue. They're not built like humans.

    Argument is fruitless. And no, EQ does very little, if anything for muscle.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  13. #13
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,578
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    You're not a cow for one. Second, and most important, cattle can handle the side effects without issue. They're not built like humans.

    Argument is fruitless. And no, EQ does very little, if anything for muscle.
    Yep, never heard one complain.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  14. #14
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Yep, never heard one complain.
    Odd. I thought you're into fit ones. To each his own...
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  15. #15
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,504
    Quote Originally Posted by unixpro View Post
    I mean this with all the respect in the world, since you obviously have a gazillion posts and i don't, but there are crazy amount of scientific proof where EQ has been used on Cattle and other animals to pack tuns of weight / muscle. Or am I wrong?
    EQ is mostly for racehorses, as it helps them eat.
    Tren beefs up cattle.

  16. #16
    Bert is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,826
    Crazy, because I know quite a few pros who love eq.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •