Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Matt

Thread: Test e tren e questions for a first timer

Rgoldie88 is offline New Member

Test e tren e questions for a first timer

Hello.
    My name is Ryan and I'm looking to cut down fat and gain lean hard muscle. I was told test and tren do wonders. But before I do something stupid I want to be knowledgeable. I am currently 6"1 220lbs lift and box 5 days a week. Diet is pretty clean but won't be a problem changing to near perfect come time if I do do a cycle. I was hoping for some threads or successful experiences any one has had. Diet, calorie intake, cycle etc.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is this your first cycle? If it is, tren isn't a compound that you should start out with. First cycle should be Tes only. All of your diet questions can be answered in the nutrition forum. Lots of informative threads on cycling, etc. just need to read the stickies at the top of each forum.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why would you wait to perfect your diet until you are on?

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgoldie88 View Post
    Hello.
    My name is Ryan and I'm looking to cut down fat and gain lean hard muscle.
    You and a whole lot of others.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Why would you wait to perfect your diet until you are on?
    ^This

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Wow so many people thinking of running these heavy compounds for a first cycle.....

Test will help you achieve the extra muscle your looking for and i can promise you this, training hard including cardio will cut fat better than any aas especially with a solid diet plan...
    MuscleInk likes this.
    Do not ask me for a source check.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^Exactly. It's epidemic of late. Some of these crazy ideas come from other guys in the gym who really shouldn't be handing out advice. Trenbelone is not a good idea for a first cycle. Moreover, if you are boxing consistently, tren will make you feel more winded than you are probably aware.

Diet should be the first thing that gets your attention. Nothing happens without dedication to nutrition and steroids wont fix a poor/weak diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Wow so many people thinking of running these heavy compounds for a first cycle.....

Test will help you achieve the extra muscle your looking for and i can promise you this, training hard including cardio will cut fat better than any aas especially with a solid diet plan...

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    ^^^Exactly. It's epidemic of late. Some of these crazy ideas come from other guys in the gym who really shouldn't be handing out advice. Trenbelone is not a good idea for a first cycle. Moreover, if you are boxing consistently, tren will make you feel more winded than you are probably aware.

Diet should be the first thing that gets your attention. Nothing happens without dedication to nutrition and steroids wont fix a poor/weak diet.
    I made the same mistake, cycled test/tren /anadrol for my first cycle at 21. My cardio was destroyed, went from running 2 miles in 13:30 to not even being able to finish a single mile. It doesn't affect everyone this way, but if you're serious about boxing its not worth it when there so many other compounds.

Thread Information