Thread: needs help!

dusty93 is offline New Member

needs help!

I'm 20 years old and been working for 3 years and I'm gonna start sreriods, any advice on what I should do, thinking dbol and a liver procter, only interested in doing the oral form of it

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Based on your age, you aren't going to find much support of your plan - so be ready for some scrutiny. Oral only is a very bad idea.

P0RK CH0P is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dusty93 View Post
    any advice on what I should do,
    Wait another five years. There is still plenty of deveopment to be had naturally. During that time period you can educate yourself on a proper cycle.

dusty93 is offline New Member
    Can anybody suggest a good stack that I should lbsdo? I just wanna get big about 220 now and I wanna get to 250lbs

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dusty93
    Can anybody suggest a good stack that I should lbsdo? I just wanna get big about 220 now and I wanna get to 250lbs
    Nobody on this board is going to suggest cycling at 20. Hit the nutrition forum and let those gurus do there thing with your meal plan and you will be very happy with your gains

pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dusty93
    I'm 20 years old and been working for 3 years and I'm gonna start sreriods, any advice on what I should do, thinking dbol and a liver procter, only interested in doing the oral form of it
    Not going to get any advice here for two reasons.

1- you're 20. Too young. 25 is the limit.

2- dbol only, or any oral only cycle, is a bad idea for a multitude of reasons.

Do some research, everything you need to know is there. Read the stickies.

starkiller is offline Associate Member
    Dusty93, you should seriously reconsider this at 20 because you may hurt yourself and wont even know it now or down the road. Damn, wish I was 20 doing it all over again...would have never started as young as I did. SO, if you are not going to listen to what most everyone on this board will tell you I will only tell you this don't rely on what others will tell you, if you really want to know educate yourself... as someone once said...believe none of what you hear and half of what you see!

Stay Healthy my friend :-)

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    30lbs of lean muscle? In what time frame. Even with proper nutrition, training, and a safe, proper cycle, you can expect 3-5lbs of lean muscle (not fat or water retention) per year. Your expectations aren't even realistic. Any one at your gym telling you otherwise has gained fat or mostly water, not real lean muscle. It takes time.

Quote Originally Posted by dusty93 View Post

Thread Information