Results 1 to 27 of 27
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Megalodon6
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By crazy mike
  • 1 Post By probuild42
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By probuild42
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: HELP WANTED first cypionate cycle!!

  1. #1
    nubie4cycle is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7

    HELP WANTED first cypionate cycle!!

    Hello everybody, i would like some suggestions if you guys have any.. or maybe how to make it better. to start, i've been doing alot of researchs, before coming to this conclusion. I've talk with alot friends about it too.. i will be really on point of what i want, im 19 years old almost 20, and i know that im too young to start a cycle cuz of my high test levels, im aware of pros and cons already, so the only thing i really would like are some share of knowledge, cuz never is too much to learn more.

    Age: 19
    hight: 5/8
    weight: 155
    BF: 14%

    my cycle will be like that:

    12 weeks cycle /
    600mg cypionate splited into 2 shoots, probably mon and thur.
    together with arimidex 1g everyday or maybe 3 times week, avoiding Gyno..

    post cycle/
    start nolva after 14 days from the last injection
    40mg for the first 2 weeks and 20 mg for the last 2 weeks.
    should I add clomid? or not.
    another thing i also have Helladrol on hand, should I stack it together? if yes, how? when?

    i will appreciate any suggestion, tnku.

  2. #2
    measuretwicecutonce's Avatar
    measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    451
    Too young

    way too young

    too young too young too young

  3. #3
    measuretwicecutonce's Avatar
    measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    451
    your body is producing enough testosterone brother

    you can gain so much right now naturally by eating right and training right. please go natural right now.

    you risk so much, and there are severe consequences.

    please read the stickies on steroids and the young and everything similar.

  4. #4
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Too young and your ai is off.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800

  6. #6
    Bert is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,826
    Did we mention you are too young.

  7. #7
    Buster Brown's Avatar
    Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Proud Bostonian
    Posts
    4,722
    WAY too young. Dive into the nutrition forum and learn as much as you can about eating right.

  8. #8
    Bert is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    WAY too young. Dive into the nutrition forum and learn as much as you can about eating right.
    Dieting sucks, guys want a magic pill.

  9. #9
    John Andrew's Avatar
    John Andrew is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    646
    I trained 26 years and competed in power lifting. Many of my friends used when they were in their 30's and won titles. I waited till I was 50 before using and still needed help from here. My wife was a pharmacist, Her brother a doctor. I always had and took the best medical advice. I got stronger and better every year.

    I am now 58, I still lift, I use and am stronger than ever.
    Can you even imagine 26 years training? If you can then start working hard now and think of a cycle in 10 years. By then you should be 220 lbs of natural muscle.

    Good luck. John

  10. #10
    sportsman23's Avatar
    sportsman23 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    120
    1g of arimidex is way high

  11. #11
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Take a look at some of the threads here by guys your age who didn't listen, cycled, and now, can't get an erection at 22 YEARS OLD, have no desire to have sex, suffer from anxiety, depression, can't keep their muscle tone because they aren't producing enough testosterone and have numerous other problems. Is this really what you are prepared for? Listen to the advice offered by others on this thread. Look at Mr. Andrew. Waited until he was 50 before he started and is now perhaps in the best shape of his life. What's the rush? You have a long life ahead of you. Don't throw it away for vanity. Train naturally. Take advantage of your natural testosterone. Eat, eat, eat and eat some more. You have all the tools you need now to reach great gains. In another 5 or 6 years, if steroids are still an interest and body building a lifestyle you've committed to, we'll be here to guide you.

    Make the smart choice, not the vain choice.

    Good luck.

    MI

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,007
    Quote Originally Posted by John Andrew View Post
    I trained 26 years and competed in power lifting. Many of my friends used when they were in their 30's and won titles. I waited till I was 50 before using and still needed help from here. My wife was a pharmacist, Her brother a doctor. I always had and took the best medical advice. I got stronger and better every year.

    I am now 58, I still lift, I use and am stronger than ever.
    Can you even imagine 26 years training? If you can then start working hard now and think of a cycle in 10 years. By then you should be 220 lbs of natural muscle.

    Good luck. John
    i highly doubt he will ever be 220 naturally at 5;8 unless he carries a lot of fat.
    it's hard to get to 220 naturally at 6'2 even. i've been training for 9 years and weigh around 200-205 at 6'2-6'3...i do have low t though, and train for pling...and did start at 110 lulz..but still it's going to be quite hard for a guy at 5'8 to be 220 naturally.

  13. #13
    Megalodon6's Avatar
    Megalodon6 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Take a look at some of the threads here by guys your age who didn't listen, cycled, and now, can't get an erection at 22 YEARS OLD, have no desire to have sex, suffer from anxiety, depression, can't keep their muscle tone because they aren't producing enough testosterone and have numerous other problems. Is this really what you are prepared for? Listen to the advice offered by others on this thread. Look at Mr. Andrew. Waited until he was 50 before he started and is now perhaps in the best shape of his life. What's the rush? You have a long life ahead of you. Don't throw it away for vanity. Train naturally. Take advantage of your natural testosterone. Eat, eat, eat and eat some more. You have all the tools you need now to reach great gains. In another 5 or 6 years, if steroids are still an interest and body building a lifestyle you've committed to, we'll be here to guide you.

    Make the smart choice, not the vain choice.

    Good luck.

    MI
    Listen to this plz. I'm turning 23 in a month I cycled at 21 and it shut me down hard I now might have to go on trt for the rest of my life because I cycled to you listen to these guys
    MuscleInk likes this.

  14. #14
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Respect. It takes a lot of courage to come forward and discuss the problems you are going through. Glad you're stepping up to mentor these guys. There's no shame in making a mistake, we all make them, even when it appears we are making sound choices.

    You're a bigger man than many brother.

    Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon6 View Post
    Listen to this plz. I'm turning 23 in a month I cycled at 21 and it shut me down hard I now might have to go on trt for the rest of my life because I cycled to you listen to these guys
    Megalodon6 likes this.

  15. #15
    Megalodon6's Avatar
    Megalodon6 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Posts
    803
    Thank you MI. If I can help someone not make the same mistake I did I'm all for it!


    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Respect. It takes a lot of courage to come forward and discuss the problems you are going through. Glad you're stepping up to mentor these guys. There's no shame in making a mistake, we all make them, even when it appears we are making sound choices.

    You're a bigger man than many brother.

  16. #16
    nubie4cycle is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7
    Tnks for the help guys, i guess i will take the way of a good diet.. One thing I didn't mention to u guys, to start i do believe that my body is completely different from any other person.. We know we all are different in somehow! And i ve been working out for quite long like 5 years, i started to see the diff on my body when i was only 12 so young to already have some hair in the chest and all that, my friends were laughing, probably i do have a precocious test development! Ive been doing alot diet so far, maximum i could get was 156lb.. What should i do guys? Should i check with a doctor or what?

  17. #17
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    I don't want to be redundant but you are way too young...OK
    Now listen I was slow to mature> I was 25 before I could begin to grow a mustache. Hardly no other hair. But it all came to be. I shave everyday but at my age I don't have a full beard.

    It will come. Your body will mature and at your age you could have some long plateaus do to being slow to mature. That in itself can just make it slower but you must stay clean to stay healthy.

    Keep eating and training and getting proper rest. I didn't start aas until I was 30' and I was mature then. I don't think it would have been good if I started even at 27 for me. ...crazy mike
    nubie4cycle likes this.

  18. #18
    probuild42 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In the cage!
    Posts
    632
    Hit the nutrition section! Eat, eat and then eat some more. If you can't gain weight then the anwser is really to eat more food! Do a little research then post a diet plan and you will get lots of help.

    Once you start eating enough food to gain weight. Start to focus on improving your workouts to build muscle mass. This takes time to learn, so be patient.

    Good luck
    nubie4cycle likes this.

  19. #19
    nubie4cycle is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7
    But i heard after a couple weeks as im young my test would come back quickly??than others people? O.0 correct if im wrong.. And tnks alot for the advices, i do appreciate each of them trying to help me out!

  20. #20
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by nubie4cycle
    But i heard after a couple weeks as im young my test would come back quickly??than others people? O.0 correct if im wrong.. And tnks alot for the advices, i do appreciate each of them trying to help me out!
    No guarantee of that. Check the threads here by guys your age that cycled against better advice and are STILL shut down a year later.

    Also, it's more likely your endocrine system hasn't finished developing.
    nubie4cycle likes this.

  21. #21
    nubie4cycle is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7
    U guys r awsome! I decided to stay clean then for a couple years lol! Should be doing search about getting protein for a better price than posting about roids lol, anyways i learned a whole lot with u guys tnks very much! By the way what about the pro hormone that i have on hand? Including too i have a p6 black from cellucor.. O.o

  22. #22
    probuild42 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In the cage!
    Posts
    632
    HELP WANTED first cypionate cycle!!-trash-can.gif
    nubie4cycle likes this.

  23. #23
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by nubie4cycle
    U guys r awsome! I decided to stay clean then for a couple years lol! Should be doing search about getting protein for a better price than posting about roids lol, anyways i learned a whole lot with u guys tnks very much! By the way what about the pro hormone that i have on hand? Including too i have a p6 black from cellucor.. O.o
    Smart choice! You really can achieve a lot of success just focusing on diet and training. Spending a few more years on those two things will lay the foundation for more success once you are ready to run a few cycles.

    As Probuild suggested in his pictorial, prohormones are great for the garbage!

    Congrats on being years ahead of your peers in your intelligence. Many guys your age are so absorbed in vanity that they won't listen to sound advice.

    Stick around and absorb as much info as you can. There are a lot of guys here that enjoy sharing and educating younger guys hungry for knowledge.
    nubie4cycle likes this.

  24. #24
    nubie4cycle is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7
    Tnku, and yes i will lol.. One thing i always say, learning never is too much.. I will stick around, trying to do my best! The 300 dollars gonna go all in chicken haha! Tnks guys again, gonna be posting results more often! ;p

  25. #25
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by nubie4cycle
    Tnku, and yes i will lol.. One thing i always say, learning never is too much.. I will stick around, trying to do my best! The 300 dollars gonna go all in chicken haha! Tnks guys again, gonna be posting results more often! ;p
    Food! Best investment. I'm eating my 6th meal of the day. Halibut marinated in spiced egg plant! Delicious!!!!

  26. #26
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Hey newbie, Great to hear you talk this way. I really hope it's genuine. MI is right on and so are some other prominent members.

    We like to see success and congratulate when people have awesome gains. We get sadden when people don't get it and have bad cycles by loosing gains. Maybe now you are a little disappointed. Hell, we are all that way when w think we have a great plan and they tell me , NO, not good.

    I'll close with you in a few years will look back and be so happy you made an intelligent decision. Have many good days training. ...crazy mike

  27. #27
    nubie4cycle is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7
    True lol, is best to know the right, than do the wrong! Tnks again

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •