PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

my 2nd cycle experiences

I just finished up my 2nd cycle and I actually learned a ton. Since I'm on TRT I don't have concern about shutdown and restart etc. My TRT Protocol consists of 200mg/Test C per week which I split into 2 pins of 100mg every 3.5 days. I've been on this protocol for 1 year and have seen some pretty great results so I decided to add a blast.

I added Anavar and Test Prop into the mix. I first started with keeping my TRT Protocol and adding 75mg/EOD of Test Prop and Anavar at 60mg/day. I did this for about 3 weeks and didn't feel much change at all. I then bumped the Prop up to 100mg/EOD and Anavar at 80mg/day. This is where I started to see some changes and I ran this for about 2 weeks. I then decided to completely drop the Test C and run the Prop only at 150mg/EOD for the remainder of the cycle. When I did this I really started getting changes. I kept the Anavar at 80mg/day and ran that for 6 weeks. I honestly think the Var was either really under-dosed or bunk to be totally honest. It was Kalpa Var which I read here wasn't very good. I only used it because I got it for a really low price. I just finished my final pin the other day and I'm really happy with my overall results.

My goal for my cycle was to put on a little bit of size but lean out. My starting weight was 192lbs and my final weight is 197lbs. Don't bash me on this because I leaned out a lot and my caloric intake was low. I wasn't looking to add a ton of weight and don't let the numbers fool you I replaced fat with muscle so I prob. gained a solid 6-7lbs. of muscle which is fantastic. I'm now back to my TRT Protocol and still feel awesome. My last pin was only 4 days ago but as you know Prop only stays in your system for a couple of days. I'm increasing my caloric intake so I don't lose my new muscle and am planning on blasting again in 4-6 weeks but changing things a bit more. I won't keep the 8 weeks on 4 weeks off plan for long just this one more until closer to Spring time where I will lean out again for summer.

So far I'm very happy with this cycle and I accomplished what I set out to. As I said I wasn't trying to add 20lbs or anything. I do break 200lbs at night before bed but I don't count that weight because I only count my weight first thing in the morning.

I think retaining 6lbs to 7lbs after a cycle isn't too bad. On my first cycle I gained 25lbs and lost 20 when I was done. Newbie mistakes. Most of weight gain is diet and weight retention is diet.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I think retaining 6lbs to 7lbs after a cycle isn't too bad. On my first cycle I gained 25lbs and lost 20 when I was done. Newbie mistakes. Most of weight gain is diet and weight retention is diet.
    I totally agree. My first cycle I was trying to add as much weight as possible and eating like a horse. I gained approx. 20lbs but a lot of it was water and fat. I did gain muscle but prob. only kept 5lbs. or so. I'm thinking smaller leaner gains in the long-run will be way better than ballooning up and shrinking all the time.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    A 5 lb lean muscle gain is outstanding.

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    thanks for posting! i'm tempted to follow as a get baselined on my trt, which i just started as you know. i like your approach for lean muscle focus - it seems more sustainable.

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    oh... i'm assuming you kept hcg and ai during blast, which is part of trt?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The trt protocol should help retain your new muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by bartman314 View Post
    oh... i'm assuming you kept hcg and ai during blast, which is part of trt?
    Correct. I kept HCG the same and increased AI to keep things in check. Was using Anastrozole at 1 pill EOD.

Thread Information