Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By killa31

Thread: Sustanon 300 with Dextroamphetimine for ADHD

killa31 is offline New Member

Sustanon 300 with Dextroamphetimine for ADHD

Hey guys bout to start my first cycle of sust 300 and I currently take 30mg of Dextroamphetimine for ADHD, anyone ever take the something similar or tips?

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    What does ADHD maintenance with adderal have to do with test? I've never heard of any interaction there.

Im just makin sure i aint gonna kill myself. Adderall has amphetimines in them and since this is my first cycle i didnt want to be mixing things with the test that I couldnt find any information about

Very few drugs are contraindicated with test. I think as long as your doctor.has no concerns about you training heavy / intense etc. youre fine. Studies done with adderal specifically didn't show any negative effects on cardiovascular health/ risks of heart attack were any higher than placebo. I'll see if I can find the link to what I was reading recently about it.

Dangerous physical side effects are exceedingly rare in typical pharmaceutical doses. [34]

Amphetamines stimulate the medullary respiratory centers, which increases the rate of respiration and produces deeper breaths. [35]

In a normal individual, amphetamines do not noticeably increase the rate of respiration or produce deeper breaths, but when respiration is already compromised, amphetamines may stimulate respiration. [35]

Recent studies by the FDA indicate that, in children, young adults, and adults, there is no association between serious adverse cardiovascular events (sudden death, myocardial infarction, and stroke) and the use of amphetamines or other ADHD stimulants. [36][37][38]

Full text with sources cited:
    Amphetamine mixed salts (medication) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ok thanks man. I just got told to definitely not do it with tren e, but got me worried about the sust 300 too
    Java Man likes this.

Tren is not a 1st cycle compound anyways.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Tren and Ritalin would be quite the high heartrate.

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    Tren is not a 1st cycle compound anyways.
    Yah thats why i decided to not take it. The guy that i bought the stuff said told me I'd be fine, which i thought he was my buddy but looks like he was just lookin for some extra cash.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by killa31 View Post
    Yah thats why i decided to not take it. The guy that i bought the stuff said told me I'd be fine, which i thought he was my buddy but looks like he was just lookin for some extra cash.
    This surprised you?

Never heard of a drug interaction with this, test doent interact with much other drugs

Thread Information