Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Switching over to prop to finish cycle early?

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike View Post
    That's funny. I can fix it with one more reply, but the vets will get mad at me. ...crazy mike

Just another troll
    Last edited by crazy mike; 10-16-2013 at 10:11 PM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Look OP, you have ignored everyone in this thread that has nothing but your best interest in mind so, you will likely ignore me as well. I want to touch on a few things you have ignored or argued.

1) Test can be brewed in a lot of different doses. Some labs I have seen will go as high as 500/ML. This means you have NO idea how much you are injecting.

2) Labs do NOT manufacture test and put it in a screw top bottle. You are 1 injection away from getting a horrible abscess. Imagine all the air born contaminates that go into that bottle every time you pop the top.

3) You could easily be making gains while injecting olive oil in your ass. Why? Because the mind is a powerful thing and you are likely pushing harder and perhaps eating better.

This is just a few of the points that I concentrated on. The bottom line is that you REALLY need to stop or I promise you will make another thread wanting to know how to fix something bad.

PS. The fact that your wiener still works can just as easily mean that it's not real at all!
    Java Man likes this.

barbery is offline Banned
    1. Even if it is that high a cycle of 1gram of test isn't gonna kill me... As long as I keep the volume I inject even my hormones will remain stable

2. The test was transferred I to screw top bottles to get through customs. As I have said above, I am wanting to transfer it to vials and have asked multiple times for some direction on that but members would rather put me down and don't actually care for my safety.

3. I track my weight every morning and my calories everyday using myfitnesspal. I have been on a steady 3500-3700 cal diet for months. Started cycle at 75.7kg in first 6 days I gained nothing. Now it's day 17 and at 80.4kg morning weight. I am too precise for my mind to be making all those gains bro... I will concede I started a legs push pull routine but a change in routine doesn't make gains like that nor will it explain the drastic
    Strength gains.

Given nobody on here is ever of any help I took it upon myself to try and research why test e kicked in so early and found the following;

- test levels will begin to rise within 24 hours of first shot. Test e has half life of 10 days. Thus if you inject 250mg on Monday by the time you reach Thursdays shot you'll also have the previous shot at about 80% potency (I suck at maths but you get the idea). Thus by the twenty day mark your levels should peak as this is just about when the first shot is leaving your system completely.

- if you naturally had low test levels
    You will notice dramatic changes more quickly as the first shot will quickly bring you up to top of natural range.

Spelling this out so people can read the wisdom of sound advice...

Therefore it is perfectly plausible
    To notice some gains early on test e cycles. My gains started coming day 6 so definitely wasn't prop
    Last edited by barbery; 10-16-2013 at 11:41 PM.

Why the FUK did you ask for any advise. You sure as hell already have every fkn answer. (damn I enjoyed my break from here, why did I return)????

Was hoping for an answer without having to research it myself. But that, as always, was too much. Most meatheads on here have the intellectual clout of a sewer rat.

Still looking for direction on the transferring test into a vial
    Point but guess ill have to work that one out myself too because nobody knows

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow really!??! I'm going to start pissing in 20ml bottles and selling it as real gear because apparently there are people who'll believe anything you tell them without question.

INSANE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Or it could be deca or tren or mast or or or. Damn son. Did you think this through? What if you're running npp? No test. How fvcked up do you think you will be?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A lot of these "know it all" guys lately. They talk to a few friends, dealers who have no clue what's in their product, and suddenly, they are experts.

AMAZING.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Why the FUK did you ask for any advise. You sure as hell already have every fkn answer. (damn I enjoyed my break from here, why did I return)????

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    A lot of these "know it all" guys lately. They talk to a few friends, dealers who have no clue what's in their product, and suddenly, they are experts.

AMAZING.
    I'm beginning, just maybe beginning to have a little patience and find these kids to be amusing. Once they get off their high horse and get humble and listen and learn the realities of what advise they get they leave. Leave with their a$$ in their hand, or submit to getting truly educated by the experienced and the educated ones.

You all know I'm too FKN old and it's safer for the 23 yr. old kid, but somehow a few of you know I have good and bad experience to share. ...crazy mike

All this is ironic given I'm the only
    Person in this thread answering my own questions with sound advice

Lol....

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    No one is giving you good advice my friend because your simply not listening. These guys know their stuff!

Nobody is listening to me

I've asked 10 times how do I transfer my gear Into
    Vials to make sure it's sterile using a filter

Ok well correct me if I'm wrong but you don't even know how many mgs/ml. I think you seriously need to stop what your doing drop this cycle ASAP. Your to young as it is. I know from experience cycling to young is bad I've done it and I'm paying for it. I have super low test I'm 22 and my 58 yr old father has higher test levels than I do. Do yourself a favor my friend quit while you might still be ahead.
    These guys aren't just blowing smoke they know their sh*t and they're trying to help you. Help them help you and listen!

And what did you run and what age and what pct

I'm 23...recommended age is 24. Hardly much difference.

I say, ole chap isn't this just "Amazingly Insane" , ya think ?? ...crazy mike

Transfer to the vile and use an autoclave or pressure cooker to sterilize. Now make like a magician!

Transfer to the vile and use an autoclave or pressure cooker to sterilize. Now make like a magician!
    Yes because we all have autoclaves....

Someone mentioned whatman filters?

What's that about

And why can't I just get a sterilised vial put it all in there and then add the appropriate amount of benzoyl alcohol?

Lunk I've said before you sometime crack me up lol, make like a magician !!

Oh what's this ........

Basic Information
    About barbery

Who's 23 or 24 ?? Amazing, insane and amusing. ...cm

Do whatcha gotta do man. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by barbery View Post
    Yes because we all have autoclaves....

Someone mentioned whatman filters?

What's that about

And why can't I just get a sterilised vial put it all in there and then add the appropriate amount of benzoyl alcohol?
    You have an uncanny nack of reading only what you want. Were you blind to the words "pressure cooker"?

Well obviously I put 25 because nobody will help me otherwise. Found that out with my last account

You have an uncanny nack of reading only what you want. Were you blind to the words "pressure cooker"?
    Bro I don't have a pressure cooker or whatever

Well obviously I put 25 because nobody will help me otherwise. Found that out with my last account
    So you are saying you are a previously banned member who created another account? You got some splainin to do Lucy!

So you are saying you are a previously banned member who created another account? You got some splainin to do Lucy!
    I didn't do anything wrong lol. Just shamed out too
    Many idiots. My previous name was toilet if any of
    You remember

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Was hoping for an answer without having to research it myself. But that, as always, was too much. Most meatheads on here have the intellectual clout of a sewer rat.

Still looking for direction on the transferring test into a vial
    Point but guess ill have to work that one out myself too because nobody knows
    I didn't do anything wrong lol. Just shamed out too
    Many idiots. My previous name was toilet if any of
    You remember
    Your just an idiot and fool, you will learn the hard the way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information