Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Switching over to prop to finish cycle early?

barbery is offline Banned

Switching over to prop to finish cycle early?

Initial plan was to run 500mg test e 12 weeks. This is my first cycle. However been thinking of slug the following;

Do 9 weeks of test e then switch to prop for last 2 weeks. That way it cuts the cycle shirt 1 week and takes away the 2 week pct wait time effectively meaning ill d shut down 3 weeks less.

Totally over the fear of injections already so don't mind the pinning eod.

Rationale for doing this is I heard that the shorter the cycle the better the recovery. Would also mean I get wicked gains the last few weeks when cycle gains are usually tapering off as the test p would kick in when the test e active in my system,

Thoughts?

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    I've done something similar. Worked for me!

Won't that mean that on the last 2 weeks of cycle
    I'm on over 1000mg of test

Uhh not sure because you never posted your dosages, but if i'm not mistaken 500mg enanthate is less than 500mg prop due to ester weight. Adjust accordingly.

Well me and a friend have 5 10ml bottles if test e. we don't know the mg per mill of it. So that means we are entitled to 25mill each.

Was going to do the following

Week 1-3: 2.5mill per week (split into 2 1.25mill Injections)
    Week 6-9 3mill a week (split into 2 Injections)
    Week 10 and 11: getting a bottle of prop and will do 2.5mill a week split into eod injections

Then 3 days after start pct

Quote Originally Posted by barbery View Post
    Well me and a friend have 5 10ml bottles if test e. we don't know the mg per mill of it. So that means we are entitled to 25mill each.

Week 10 and 11: getting a bottle of prop and will do 2.5mill a week split into eod injections

That's bizarre man why don't you know the concentration of your gear? Post a pic in the pictures section or something and see if anyone knows.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

Wtf? You're just going to pin the unknown dosage and hope for the best?
    That's incredibly unsafe. Really?
    MuscleInk likes this.

I asked the guy I get it off and he doesn't know. He isn't the dealer...he just gets it off the dealer and distributes it. It comes in little screw too
    Bottles...no vial or anything and no markings
    Whatsoever. The reason for this apparently being is it was
    Easier to smuggle through customs.

So yeah I kinda don't know how much I'm taking. And tbh I wonder if the test e is actually prop because I am making gains already...

I weigh myself every morning abd usually on my
    Bulk diet I gain about 1-1.5kg a month. I'm on day 17 and have gained 4.7kg thus far. Also, by day 14 my bench had increased exponentially...usually do 3 sets of 10 at 100kg for bench press and was doing 3 sets of 10
    At 110kg. Can you really get gains that fast on test e? Would suck if it's actually
    Prop and I'm injecting that twice a week instead of eod

How is it unsafe? If I pin in even amounts my hormones will remain stable? Doesn't test usually come in either 100,200 or 250mg per mill? So I'm assuming its got to be one of those. Asked the guy 5 times to ask his supplier for the numbers but he's a busy guy and barely gets back to me
    Despite saying he will

I asked the guy I get it off and he doesn't know. He isn't the dealer...he just gets it off the dealer and distributes it. It comes in little screw too

So yeah I kinda don't know how much I'm taking. And tbh I wonder if the test e is actually prop because I am making gains already...

Bulk diet I gain about 1-1.5kg a month. I'm on day 17 and have gained 4.7kg thus far. Also, by day 14 my bench had increased exponentially...usually do 3 sets of 10 at 100kg for bench press and was doing 3 sets of 10
    At 110kg. Can you really get gains that fast on test e? Would suck if it's actually
    Or it could be deca or tren or mast or or or. Damn son. Did you think this through? What if you're running npp? No test. How fvcked up do you think you will be?

How is it unsafe? If I pin in even amounts my hormones will remain stable? Doesn't test usually come in either 100,200 or 250mg per mill? So I'm assuming its got to be one of those. Asked the guy 5 times to ask his supplier for the numbers but he's a busy guy and barely gets back to me
    Despite saying he will

Well he told me its test? And if it wasn't test wouldn't my dick not be working by now? And isn't that trust element there with any ugl. Even if they put it in legit looking bottles nobody is gonna know it's test unless they get bloods done?

You shouldn't see any gains until around week 4 on Enanthate ....you realllly might wanna go find out what you have dude LOL and possibly a more reliable source!

Sorry. No need to worry. You have it all figured out. Best of luck to you.
    PistolPete33 and Java Man like this.

Well what can I do bro... Don't be like that...

I've started it now

Can't be tren because I'm not getting any tren sides

If it's deca I'm assuming my dick wouldn't be working by day 17 given it shuts you down completely and immediately

Not familiar with sides of mast or npp?

Potentially prop or if it is test e and dosed at 250/mill then I've been taking in 625 a week and I Dnno if that could constitute a front load to complete Virgin androgen receptors?

Help a brother out here guys

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    I just wrote out what I think of your plans in great detail but deleted it.

I have no comment.

Well what can I do bro... Don't be like that...

I've started it now

Can't be tren because I'm not getting any tren sides

If it's deca I'm assuming my dick wouldn't be working by day 17 given it shuts you down completely and immediately

Not familiar with sides of mast or npp?

Potentially prop or if it is test e and dosed at 250/mill then I've been taking in 625 a week and I Dnno if that could constitute a front load to complete Virgin androgen receptors?

Help a brother out here guys
    You want help? Best advise I can give......Stop putting sh!t into your body that you don't know what it is.
    Java Man likes this.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    So you're injecting stuff from a non sterile container that you don't know what it is. You want an infection or abcess?
    PistolPete33 and Java Man like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    You want help? Best advise I can give......Stop putting sh!t into your body that you don't know what it is.
    If you're gonna be like that then don't bother posting... As I said above your point applies to all ugl products. Any time you buy off an ugl you don't know what you are putting into your body. If you think that just because they dress it up in a nice little bottle it is any more legitimate then you are very naive. So unless you've never taken any ugl in your life you can come down off your high horse and cut the hypocrisy.

My guy said it was test e... I have no reason to disbelieve him. It's obviously something...question is whether anyone can get gains that fast on test e or maybe the dose is very strong

Hm never thought of that... It has a screw top bottle like a lot of medicines? Only problem
    Is when I open it it's exposed
    To air?

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    So you're injecting stuff from a non sterile container that you don't know what it is. You want an infection or abcess?
    Plus I'm assuming they sterilised it before putting it in the bottle so only possible infection is when it's
    Exposed to the air when I open it to draw some
    Out

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea Cape, quit being so mean you're gonna hurt people's feelings! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by barbery
    Hm never thought of that... It has a screw top bottle like a lot of medicines? Only problem Is when I open it it's exposed To air?
    It's being injected deep into muscle tissue, not absorbed in your stomach. This is incredibly irresponsible and unsanitary bro. At the very least, buy some sterile vials and whatman filters and move it over

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    This thread is mind boggling!

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    It's being injected deep into muscle tissue, not absorbed in your stomach. This is incredibly irresponsible and unsanitary bro. At the very least, buy some sterile vials and whatman filters and move it over
    Pointed noted man. Thanks for the help bro. Does ar-r sell these? Or where can I get ahold of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon6 View Post
    This thread is mind boggling!
    Cannonball. Lol

Yeah and it annoys me that most of
    You are just sitting back being smug and not trying to help me....

At least sauce and alpha mike are trying...

God knows what some of you morons took at my age so most
    Of you aren't even in a position to judge

What is your age? That comment made you sound really young

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    You really need to STOP what you are doing. It doesn't sound like you have real steroids in those bottles and you shouldn't be going by measurement until you know the potency of what you have in your hand.

Doing anything else and just doing what some shmow tells you to do is irresponsible not to just say stupid. As we say all the time and this encompasses everything when it comes to steroids , drugs, medicine etc... is Educate before medicate. Confirm what you have and come back . ...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 10-16-2013 at 08:41 PM.

Yeah and it annoys me that most of
    You are just sitting back being smug and not trying to help me....

At least sauce and alpha mike are trying...

God knows what some of you morons took at my age so most
    Of you aren't even in a position to judge
    I will tell you I AM, kiddo. ...cm

I just turned 23. Started cycle day before 23rd birthday. It's obviously real mike as I'm making gains. Just don't know potency. But given all ugl are underdosed what real knowledge will you gain by them telling you it's 250/mill or 200mg a mill.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you sharing needles with your bros too? This is wrong in every way possible. I've read some DUMB things on this forum but I think this is the craziest I've ever read. You don't know what you're injecting into your body and at what dosage out of an unsterile vial???? Then, you don't see why everyone is being a dick towards you? You are being close minded and everyone is truly looking out for your well being.
    Capebuffalo and crazy mike like this.

And too young.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Are you sharing needles with your bros too? This is wrong in every way possible. I've read some DUMB things on this forum but I think this is the craziest I've ever read. You don't know what you're injecting into your body and at what dosage out of an unsterile vial???? Then, you don't see why everyone is being a dick towards you? You are being close minded and everyone is truly looking out for your well being.
    - as I said above; no one using gear from a ugl knows what they are injecting so that point is invalid.

- point about vials is noted; will transfer Into vials. Have asked where and how to do this but people would rather gloat than answer it

I just turned 23. Started cycle day before 23rd birthday. It's obviously real mike as I'm making gains. Just don't know potency. But given all ugl are underdosed what real knowledge will you gain by them telling you it's 250/mill or 200mg a mill.
    Excuse me, what if it is 450mg/mL and it could be? You ideas or ideals are way off. People KNOW what and the strength of what is injected into their body. That's just common sense...huh!

Also as just mentioned you say you are injecting liquid from a screw on top, so that's not sterile. Now who is the moron here. You came to ask morons for help? Your profile says you are 25 and now 23 ?? huh.

You see kid you are not very smart and you came to the wrong forum to hear just what you want to hear. We tell you the honest truth for you protection and education. ...crazy mike
    PistolPete33 likes this.

Well I know it's test e. don't know strength. Nobody doses 450mg/mill so don't be unrealistic.

Point notes about the screw top... Yet I keep asking how to get vials to transfer it but you morons aren't helping me so guess ill have to work it out myself

And FYI it's much more safe for a 23 yr old to be cycling than a 60 yr old or however old you are...

Especially on the 1500mg of test and 600mg of tren or whatever crazy amount it is you're taking

Well I know it's test e. don't know strength. Nobody doses 450mg/mill so don't be unrealistic.Point notes about the screw top... Yet I keep asking how to get vials to transfer it but you morons aren't helping me so guess ill have to work it out myself
    Wrong if not told as you say it could be nasty blend @ 450mg/mL as you say no one knows by ugls . So by your statement how do you know it is Test from an UGL.

This is all moot because you are trying to find error with the majority on here. Remember majority is usually right.
    You aren't listening , you are lying about your age on your post or profile. I'm done with you and your thread Kiddo. Good luck, come back and report all you find out. ..crazy mike

And FYI it's much more safe for a 23 yr old to be cycling than a 60 yr old or however old you are...

And you know this how? with all your experience.? Done deal ...cm
    Last edited by crazy mike; 10-16-2013 at 09:31 PM.

No ugl would make a blend at 450... That goes against their interests. Common sense bro. And unless all your gear is pharmaceutical grade (which I know it's not) you're being a hypocrite

And it's self evident. Ask anyone... Far more safe for a 23 yr old to cycle than an old man. The fact you're running away instead of debating it is very telling...

Switching over to prop to finish cycle early?-anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information