Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By kidrock29520
  • 1 Post By kidrock29520

Thread: Anavar cycle advice

Alexcar1 is offline New Member

Anavar cycle advice

Hey I'm going to be starting a cycle of Anavar soon to strip off the last little bit of fat. My diet is in check and I I workout very intensely 5 times a week. I was hoping some more experienced people could critique my plan if needed. I am planning on running Anavar weeks 1-8 50 mg ed split into two dosages of 25 mg each.
    My pct is Nolva 40/40/20/20

Stats are:
    160 lbs
    5'9"
    11% BF
    3 years lifting experience

Let me know your opinions or if you have any advice. Thanks'

adrenaline99 is offline Associate Member
    Why would you choose anavar before considering T3 + test?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Suppressing your HTPA and testosterone production at 18 years of age AND not using a synthetic testosterone in this cycle to replace what you'll be shutting down. No AI, no clomid with nolva? Where did you come up with this bright idea?

You aren't going to get much support on this. Be ready for a bit of backlash.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexcar1 View Post
    Hey I'm going to be starting a cycle of Anavar soon to strip off the last little bit of fat. My diet is in check and I I workout very intensely 5 times a week. I was hoping some more experienced people could critique my plan if needed. I am planning on running Anavar weeks 1-8 50 mg ed split into two dosages of 25 mg each.
    My pct is Nolva 40/40/20/20

Stats are:
    160 lbs
    5'9"
    11% BF
    3 years lifting experience

Let me know your opinions or if you have any advice. Thanks'

kidrock29520 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenaline99 View Post
    Why would you choose anavar before considering T3 + test?
    Much better to just stick with Anavar .
    Alexcar1 likes this.

I've heard a lot of mixed reviews on anavar . Most people seem to say that because it is such a mild steroid it doesn't required much outside help let alone a PCT at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexcar1 View Post
    I've heard a lot of mixed reviews on anavar. Most people seem to say that because it is such a mild steroid it doesn't required much outside help let alone a PCT at all.
    Yea, you can get away with not doing a PCT at all but I always run Nolva at 20mg for 4 weeks just to be on the safe side.

SO suppressing his own testosterone at 18 years of age is the medically safe advice you would offer?!?! Stick to what you know and not what you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock29520 View Post
    Yea, you can get away with not doing a PCT at all but I always run Nolva at 20mg for 4 weeks just to be on the safe side.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    SO suppressing his own testosterone at 18 years of age is the medically safe advice you would offer?!?! Stick to what you know and not what you don't.
    Lol, dude you just suggested that he take an AI with an Anavar only cycle.

...and I'm the one that doesn't know what he's talking about?

I didn't see where he said he was 18 but if he is going to run any steroid at that age, it'd be best to just run Anavar for what he's trying to accomplish.
    Ibasmusi likes this.

Ibasmusi is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, idk why that guy would suggest an AI with an Anavar cycle lol. I would choose the var over test and t3 as well. I agree with KickRock on this one 100%.

Cool thanks for the quick replies guys. Does the plan look good? Anything I can change to get the most out of it?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No the plan doesnt look good at all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibasmusi View Post
    Yeah, idk why that guy would suggest an AI with an Anavar cycle lol. I would choose the var over test and t3 as well. I agree with KickRock on this one 100%.
    yea buddy, great plan....id ignore the advise of an MD too what would he know?...

What would you suggest

pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcar1
    What would you suggest
    Listening to people who have your best interest in mind. Not someone who thinks its intelligent to run a cycle of anything at 18. Doing ALOT of research on this site. Not cycling at 18 as it is stupid and dangerous.

pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock29520

...and I'm the one that doesn't know what he's talking about?.

Yes that's about right. You're telling an 18 year old kid to cycle, it's just stupid and dangerous.

Ibasmusi is offline Junior Member
    It is even MORE stupid to suggest he take an ai with anavar . The kid is an adult and will make his own decisions, but that advice is the most ignorant.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    It is even MORE stupid to suggest he take an ai with anavar. The kid is an adult and will make his own decisions, but that advice is the most ignorant.
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock29520

...and I'm the one that doesn't know what he's talking about?.
    Alright great so let's all just say "fuk you" to a respected member of the board and licensed MD in the real world who's spent at least 12 years studying everything to know about the human body. Go on and run your little cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by pitchindude View Post
    Yes that's about right. You're telling an 18 year old kid to cycle, it's just stupid and dangerous.
    All I'm telling him is my opinion on what he should do *IF* he chooses to cycle, not that he should. So just to be clear, if it wasn't already, I wouldn't recommend any steroids at a young age. I think the most agreed upon age range is 25+ but we all know that most people could care less and if they have their mind set on doing something, they're going to do it. So, *IF* he's going to do anything at all, it's best that he just stick with Anavar imo.

What is stupid and dangerous though is not only to tell the kid to dump massive amounts of test in his system but to also throw T3 in on top of that. Not only are we talking about an actual serious shutdown after coming off which would be much harder on his body and where a proper PCT is required but possible thyroid problems as well.
    Last edited by kidrock29520; 10-18-2013 at 12:34 AM.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    it gets a bit inconvenient when the op omitted his age in his post.

No actually, the suggestion was to ADD (as in to join two or more objects, to increase size, amount, or any number - just in case you have a comprehension problem) testosterone if he was hell bent on running anavar . By contrast, you propose that he suppress his HTPA (yes, oxandralone (oxandrin) WILL suppress production of gonadal hormones) and not replace the reduced testosterone with a synthetic/exogenous source. Good plan, give him the hormonal levels of a 30 year old woman or 80 year old man. Please stick around and offer your insightful contributions again when he needs help fixing the problem you may create.

It is even MORE stupid to suggest he take an ai with anavar. The kid is an adult and will make his own decisions, but that advice is the most ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike View Post
    Alright great so let's all just say "fuk you" to a respected member of the board and licensed MD in the real world who's spent at least 12 years studying everything to know about the human body. Go on and run your little cycle.
    Lol, thanks buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    yea buddy, great plan....id ignore the advise of an MD too what would he know?...
    My head is is full of a lot of useless junk - mostly medical I'm afraid. lol

Good to see you back in here Ghetto

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    My head is is full of a lot of useless junk - mostly medical I'm afraid. lol

Good to see you back in here Ghetto
    We'll see how much help he gets MI when he starts a thread title saying help I can't get my wittle beef hammer hard!

No actually, the suggestion was to ADD (as in to join two or more objects, to increase size, amount, or any number - just in case you have a comprehension problem) testosterone if he was hell bent on running anavar. By contrast, you propose that he suppress his HTPA (yes, oxandralone (oxandrin) WILL suppress production of gonadal hormones) and not replace the reduced testosterone with a synthetic/exogenous source. Good plan, give him the hormonal levels of a 30 year old woman or 80 year old man. Please stick around and offer your insightful contributions again when he needs help fixing the problem you may create.
    "Suppressing your HTPA and testosterone production at 18 years of age AND not using a synthetic testosterone in this cycle to replace what you'll be shutting down. No AI, no clomid with nolva? Where did you come up with this bright idea?"

^ Seems like the suggestion was to add an AI and clomid to an Anavar only cycle.

As far as your latest post, you're sitting there talking about giving him the hormonal level of an 80 year old man but at the same time saying he should take Test with the Anavar. If anything would give him those hormonal levels it would be dumping all of that Test into his system, coming off and his body not being able to recover. There really is no comparison between Test and Anavar when it comes to the effects on HPTA. Test, at the dosages required to do a proper cycle is very harsh as compared with Anavar that is relatively mild. At the end of the day we're talking potential shutdown ( Test ) vs potential suppression ( Anavar ). Seems to me Anavar would be the most obvious choice but what do I know, I'm not a doctor...

...but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock29520 View Post
    "Suppressing your HTPA and testosterone production at 18 years of age AND not using a synthetic testosterone in this cycle to replace what you'll be shutting down. No AI, no clomid with nolva? Where did you come up with this bright idea?"

^ Seems like the suggestion was to add an AI and clomid to an Anavar only cycle.

As far as your latest post, you're sitting there talking about giving him the hormonal level of an 80 year old man but at the same time saying he should take Test with the Anavar. If anything would give him those hormonal levels it would be dumping all of that Test into his system, coming off and his body not being able to recover. There really is no comparison between Test and Anavar when it comes to the effects on HPTA. Test, at the dosages required to do a proper cycle is very harsh as compared with Anavar that is relatively mild. At the end of the day we're talking potential shutdown ( Test ) vs potential suppression ( Anavar ). Seems to me Anavar would be the most obvious choice but what do I know, I'm not a doctor...

...but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
    Taking everything he says out of context and arguing with proven scientific studies. Mercifully, very few look to you for advice.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike View Post
    Taking everything he says out of context and arguing with proven scientific studies. Mercifully, very few look to you for advice.
    Lol, dude you don't even know what you're arguing about. What scientific studies am I refuting?

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcar1
    Hey I'm going to be starting a cycle of Anavar soon to strip off the last little bit of fat. My diet is in check and I I workout very intensely 5 times a week. I was hoping some more experienced people could critique my plan if needed. I am planning on running Anavar weeks 1-8 50 mg ed split into two dosages of 25 mg each. My pct is Nolva 40/40/20/20 Stats are: 160 lbs 5'9" 11% BF 3 years lifting experience Let me know your opinions or if you have any advice. Thanks'

Listen to muscle ink.

You need test, AI, hcg .

Thread Information