Thread: 3rd cycle

minitourwvu is offline Associate Member

3rd cycle

I am now planning my 3rd cycle which will begin in Feb of 2014, my last cycle consisted of test E 500mg/W 12 weeks. Also 6 weeks of Anavar at 40mg ED. I got good results from that cycle. I am pretty much considering the same cycle for the next one but i wanted to add hgh and run it for 4-6 month period just the hgh. standard 12 week cycle with the test+ 6 weeks of Var at 50 mg ED and throw in T3. I have all standard pct. and during cycle support. wondering if any one has ran anything similar and what they advice. Thanks.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    stats? HGH is a tricky compound so much fake crap going around.

25 will be 26 in Feb. 205lbs 5'10 around 16% want to get to 13%-14% before starting cycle. the hgh i will be getting is from a childhood friend who now lives in a diff state, has always supplied me with great gear and he is currently running 3 ius ED of this stuff and has made some great improvement in his body after 3months and a half, i wanted to start on around 2ius ED for like i said 4-6 months depending on my outcome.

Problem is that most hgh is in fact fake. He has no idea what he is selling. I just want you to know the market is flooded with fake HGH,

i understand that, i trust my source as this is the real deal as he is a vet in gear and has taken pharma grade hgh before and thus might not be 100% as powerful as the pharma grade he says it is next to the same. anyway, i am not here to disgust whether it is real or not, for the matter of making things easier and i do appreciate you informing me of what to watch out for and i am in no way bashing or disrespecting you. lets say the hgh is 100% real any advice on the cycle i am planing on running.

Cycle looks good, maybe some hcg on cycle too.

yessir deff got plenty of hcg as i feel it keeps the boys active. thanks for the check up.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    I've had pharm grade norditropin and I've had something not quite as pure. Pharm grade GH is unmistakable once you've had it. Awesome stuff! Try and post a pic of the GH here in the pics section so some ppl can confirm it for you. Other than that cycle looks good.

Thread Information