boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.

Aromatisation bad

Hello all.

Ok before we eliminate time to come off again, and do aggressive PCT. I have been using gear for quite a while now, cruising especially. My problem is and has been for quite sometime, I am aromatising really badly. Its weird cause I have never had it this bad, my body has always responded well to gear, and never gave me grief with high estrogen. I knew it was bad, when I was in the gym and out of no where a tear would come to my eyes FOR NO REASON! The more I fought it the worst it got.

Now I have aromasin on hand, and I been taking 25mg ED, feel much better already cause when I watch segments on depressing stuff, I don't get sensitivity about it. Now I got blood test done and received them today, my e2 is 4 x higher than it should be! Its never been this bad before.

Why is it happening this badly?

Keep taking the aromasin, and go back for blood test in a month?

Or tell me what I don't want to hear and come off with aggressive PCT?

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Dude...take a break for a little while. You mismanaged your AI's on cycle for too long and now it's catching up to you.

boz
    Are you saying there is no possibilities of brining down my e2, with my aromasin , whilst staying on, im to far gone?

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Sure you could bring it down, Arimidex is a bit stronder than aromasin and would probably help. Thing is, without the possible addiction aspect, this is almost equivalent to you trying to repair your liver while drinking alcohol daily. It's just easier to remove the gear from your system for a while, let your hormones stabilize, then start up again.

boz
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike View Post
    Sure you could bring it down, Arimidex is a bit stronder than aromasin and would probably help. Thing is, without the possible addiction aspect, this is almost equivalent to you trying to repair your liver while drinking alcohol daily. It's just easier to remove the gear from your system for a while, let your hormones stabilize, then start up again.
    Ive tried both AI and adex is not for me, it tanks me and I feel like shit. My strength goes straight out the door, and not to mention motivation etc. I completely understand what your saying, and its a perfect way of putting it, I did come off for 2 weeks the last time my e2 was high, than yes as u could imagine jumped back on.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Adex is good stuff if your strength goes out the door you are either taking too much or doing something else wrong.

boz
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Adex is good stuff if your strength goes out the door you are either taking too much or doing something else wrong.
    Hmm .25mg I know EOD is good to go. I may have been doing more.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    how many days of aromasin have you taken when you got the labs done?

curious, how much gear are you running now?

when you said it was never this bad before, was that based on labs or guessing?

boz
    Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    how many days of aromasin have you taken when you got the labs done?

curious, how much gear are you running now?

when you said it was never this bad before, was that based on labs or guessing?
    It was day 7 on aromasin 25mg ED when i got my blood test done.

My bad should of mention gear taken at present, 200mg test c 200mg tren e, ive taperd down my tren e from 400mg since 2 weeks ago. currently in my 10th week.

Feb this year my e2 was 305 H, MAy this year was 255 H, July this year was 73 ( I had come off for 2 weeks) Now 15/10 It stands at 769 H! (0 - 190) are the ranges.

Prolactin is <30 (<380)Range

Test 36.4 H (11.5 - 32.0) Ranges

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i suggest sticking to the same dose and check again in a wk. GL

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The "H" after a lab value is a marker for "high". You don't need to list that every time.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    I would say that if you E2 is high it can cause some of the same sides a it being to low. So That's one reason feeling sh!ty when high.

Now .25ED is a higher than protocol dictates depending on blood and how you feel . ON a long stretch you will probably crash E2 at .25 ED.

Watch and when you E2 is close to the # you want, STOP .25 ED and g to .25 EOD. Try if at all possible to get the dose down to .25 EOD just prior or you WILL crash as it comes and goes below E2 level.

Tough need BW , BW , BW . ...crazy mike

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Box, how long have you been blasting and cruising now?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information