CMAC29 is offline Female Member

Women and Winstrol v

I have used winstrol in the past but I was recently injured in a horse incident and gained about twenty pounds from not being able o exercise properly. I was told that clem and Winstrol V go good together as far as leaning you down. Ive been eating right and started working out and doing cardio everyday. I have both how much should I take I have Clem which is Ventipulmin for our horses strong Clem...and a bottle of Winstrol V..how many cc's should I start per week of the Winnie 1-2? Should this be enough and should I see results as far as muscle toning and losing fat? My friend told me that anavar works better but its hard to get.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    I would never recommend winny for women.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep
    I would never recommend winny for women.
    Why. Pls explain. I like to hear your reasoning rather then a broad brush statement.

What would you recommend?
    Last edited by GirlyGymRat; 10-18-2013 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CMAC29
    I have used winstrol in the past but I was recently injured in a horse incident and gained about twenty pounds from not being able o exercise properly. I was told that clem and Winstrol V go good together as far as leaning you down. Ive been eating right and started working out and doing cardio everyday. I have both how much should I take I have Clem which is Ventipulmin for our horses strong Clem...and a bottle of Winstrol V..how many cc's should I start per week of the Winnie 1-2? Should this be enough and should I see results as far as muscle toning and losing fat? My friend told me that anavar works better but its hard to get.
    Hi. Suggest you go pink bc there are great write ups for women posted in female only forum.

here's link and u can read up on some female logs while u r waiting

http://forums.steroid.com/new-female...ale-forum.html

What's your stats? Have you exhausted diet and training? If not u will be wasting your hard earned $$$. Nothing better then diet to drop unwanted fat. The aas approach isn't the first weapon in your arsenal. Check out nutritional forum. Get stickies by Gbrice on cutting and carb cycling. Other mods very very helpful/wise.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I wouldn't pull the trigger on them just yet if I were you. Hang out here for awhile and learn a little more about this stuff is what I would recommend. On a side note, the anavar probably would be better for you than winstrol imo which is not expert. I leave the tactical stuff for the big guys here.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Everytime a woman puts a male hormone in their body, it has a masculinizing effect, and there is no return. You don't care now, but in 20years, you will most likely regret it. I have seen it over and over.

Well I've used it before I was a jockey for seventeen years so I know all about diwts amd caebs and all the exercise. ....a friend of.mine is really hard core into women's fitness amd does workout plans and meal plans she did them.forw.reguarlly for years. She has won several competitions and has sponsers. Shw says that she thinks anavar is the blame for her thyroid issues. Idk......*** taken a cc of winnie for five weeks and it helped with leaning down in those hard to get places. ..I'm not MANLY by any means nom facial hair.....I'd like a woman's advice..... I also have the clem...she recommended thay over the wimstrol...

Btw thanks I'm going to check the pink forum out I wasnt aware of it...thank you for all your advice...

I'm 5'8 and now around 150 want to be at about 135

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    check out the female var logs

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Clem is clen you mean right?

Quote Originally Posted by CMAC29
    I'm 5'8 and now around 150 want to be at about 135
    What's your bf%?

http://forums.steroid.com/nutrition-...men-women.html

Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep
    Everytime a woman puts a male hormone in their body, it has a masculinizing effect, and there is no return. You don't care now, but in 20years, you will most likely regret it. I have seen it over and over.
    Thx for the response. Some women like this look!

Yes sorry

Im not sure what my body fat is I need to get with a friend of mine and have her check all of that for me again.

Id like to get down between 20-28%

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Winstrol is known to be one of the friendly steroids for women, but I've seen more women get in trouble with this steroid than Anavar , Primo or even Masteron all day long. At first glance it doesn't make a lot of sense when you consider Winstrol's relatively low androgenicity, which is similar to the aforementioned compounds and even lower in one case.

Thread Information