Blue96 is offline New Member

Starting A new cycle, Thoughts and opinions needed! :scratch:

Okay, so as of now I am currently on a "beginners" cycle as you could say. Running just straight test cyp 500mg a week, monday nights and friday mornings. Now usually I weight around 162-163 give or take, and since I have been on this cycle for about 9 weeks now and have 3 weeks left (3 month btw) I have been weighing in around 170-173. And currently in the process of considering what I should take for my next cycle. I have been told many different options nut the two that stuck out to me was Tren ace/test prop/arimidex , and nolva for pct. OR Deca /test cyp/ arimidex/ and nolva for pct. I am doing a competition in March for Men's physique.

Any thoughts on a better cycle or if I should add or loose anything in these two current ones?

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    1. You are too young and therefore I will not advise.
    2. It is really too early to plan your second, it already points to you not taking the proper time off.
    3. You have no business age or not, doing Tren for your 2nd cycle an more importantly for your age.
    4. I will just point out that you probably haven't thought to know all of the ramifications and said consequences you will most undoubtedly endure in your later years.

The end . ...crazy mike

RIGHT! so deca it is. Also you dont know how old I am, or how many years of training I poses. SOOOO kinda quick to judge arent you. and as of propper time off, yeah I never said I wasnt doing a pct did I, and never said anything about jumping right into another cycle. Sorry had no idea it was a bad thing to plan ahead.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    1. You are too young and therefore I will not advise.
    2. It is really too early to plan your second, it already points to you not taking the proper time off.
    3. You have no business age or not, doing Tren for your 2nd cycle an more importantly for your age.
    4. I will just point out that you probably haven't thought to know all of the ramifications and said consequences you will most undoubtedly endure in your later years.

The end . ...crazy mike

Hear what you want. Your age says 18 on your profile or was that a lie. I go by what I read. You posted it not me. So you did say your age kid. I'll leave it all on the table there. Oh on your profile it also says training 1-2 years.. final ..cm

You wrote :

18 years of age, lifting for a little over a year now, 6'1 roughly 165lbs with a 5-6%
    bodyfatInterests:Aesthetic body Building
    Occupation:Sales associateAge:18Height:6'1Weight:165Body Fat %:5-6Training Experience:1-2
    yearsBodybuilding
    Knowledge:N/ACycle
    Experience:N/ABodybuilding

Hello ? ...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 10-20-2013 at 04:41 PM.

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue96 View Post
    RIGHT! so deca it is. Also you dont know how old I am, or how many years of training I poses. SOOOO kinda quick to judge arent you. and as of propper time off, yeah I never said I wasnt doing a pct did I, and never said anything about jumping right into another cycle. Sorry had no idea it was a bad thing to plan ahead.
    No need to be sassy lol cm is just trying to help so you don't damage your body permanently and have to end of on trt. How old are you BTW?

I never put "real" information on any profile, sorry if that confused you. That's for my personal protection of not wanting to be tracked by anyone, fake name, fake email, fake everything. BUT if you want to know I am 22 and have been training for about.... idk 4 and half years now.

I read your first post and you've aged quickly. How old are you. Like some one told me...I call a spade a spade...CM

This is what I see...
    http://forums.steroid.com/new-male-m...g-bicycle.html

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Hear what you want. Your age says 18 on your profile or was that a lie. I go by what I read. You posted it not me. So you did say your age kid. I'll leave it all on the table there. Oh on your profile it also says training 1-2 years.. final ..cm

You wrote :

18 years of age, lifting for a little over a year now, 6'1 roughly 165lbs with a 5-6%
    bodyfatInterests:Aesthetic body Building
    Occupation:Sales associateAge:18Height:6'1Weight:165Body Fat %:5-6Training Experience:1-2
    yearsBodybuilding
    Knowledge:N/ACycle
    Experience:N/ABodybuilding

Hello ? ...crazy mike
    Body fat 5-6%????

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue96
    I never put "real" information on any profile, sorry if that confused you. That's for my personal protection of not wanting to be tracked by anyone, fake name, fake email, fake everything. BUT if you want to know I am 22 and have been training for about.... idk 4 and half years now.
    If you want honest answers provide honest details. If you want feedback from respected members and veterans of body building, a little humility will go a long way. No one is paid for their time and insight offered; its done voluntarily and being flippant with respected members isn't going to earn you any popular opinion votes.

The comments about age are appropriate for anyone under the age of 25 and its the most common answers we will offer to keep young guys safe and from potential long term damage.

Regarding tren , not something I'd recommend on a second cycle.

Once again. I try not to post real information about age and what not. You would be amazed on how much information people can quire for what little you put out there

Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    Body fat 5-6%????
    yes, honestly thats what it is I have a very hard time putting on weight (ectomorph) literally can drop 10 lbs in a 1-2 weeks. dropped 6lbs in 2 days for a deadlift comp at school

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue96
    Once again. I try not to post real information about age and what not. You would be amazed on how much information people can quire for what little you put out there
    Fair enough. When posting your question, provide stats and experience so we are advising correctly.

OP I ran tren as my second cycle when I was 21 and now here we are almost a year and a half later and I am trying to restart my natural test production I feel like sh*t battling low libido and ed it suxs. Now you do what you need to do I'm just giving u my experience

I will support MI in that we as people with the experience and knowledge, who you have come to for advise cannot help giving the proper advise without knowing your true stats, history and goals. It just isn't what we do or should engage in. That would be the same as going to the doctor and asking him to prescribe without knowing you or your stats at all.

I will not keep getting in deeper with you and back out now as I ,myself cannot now give any valid advice or coaching being in the dark as to your history. None of what your stats are the truth. Good luck, kiddo. ...crazy mike

Boy howdy that all I needed to know to wait a little longer before tren , thank you very much.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    yes, honestly thats what it is I have a very hard time putting on weight (ectomorph) literally can drop 10 lbs in a 1-2 weeks. dropped 6lbs in 2 days for a deadlift comp at school
    im also an ecto, and can drop 6lbs overnight. But my BF is low-mid teens. Very hard for me to believe you are walking around at or almost contest condition. Im not saying its impossible, but extremely rare

Boy howdy that all I needed to know to wait a little longer before tren, thank you very much.
    It would be wise I wish I would've found this site before I ran tren . There is a ton of great info on this site !

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985
    im also an ecto, and can drop 6lbs overnight. But my BF is low-mid teens. Very hard for me to believe you are walking around at or almost contest condition. Im not saying its impossible, but extremely rare
    He's 6'1 and very underweight. I'd believe 8-9%. Most everyone thinks there body fat is lower than what it really is

Psaletta is offline Member
    5-6% BF!!! Dang! Hook me up with that diet

Thread Information