dannypefc1878 is offline Associate Member

Help with third cycle

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2976467972.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	303.7 KB 
ID:	145001

How would
    I incorporate the above blend into my planned cycle. It's 75 test prop, 65 mast and 65 tren
    My planned cycle is 14 weeks test 600mg per week, and final 7 weeks anavar 70mg ed
    I have my ai, pct and hcg in place . Any way I could incorporate this blend into this cycle the guy I get my gear off recommended it and have me a free vial

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    10ML vial? Without more it would be pointless since that would only last 2 weeks or so at an effective dose.

John Andrew is offline Member
    This is just your 3 rd cycle. Free does not mean good for you! Why not stick to your plan. Tren ? what? Tren is not for use early and you need to moniter it closely.
    Your friend gave you nothing, he wants to sell you more!

Here where everything is legal they ( pharmacists ) have asked me why when I have made such suggestions. They know I come back, they know my friends and they try to help us as we are good long term customers.

Good luck mate.

John

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stick with your PLAN. There is no need to change your cycle. Finish as planned and after a proper PCT and time off, you can consider other compounds.

10ml is nothing. You'll need more for a cycle.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    If you had about 5 more vials and were a very experienced user it might be beneficial. I personally wouldn't use it, I just don't like stuff already pre mixed. I like to dose the oil accordingly. One may be too much while the other is too less.

I suggest you stick with your cycle plan. You don't need all those compounds to get what you want, Test will bring you a long way my friend.

dannypefc1878 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys. I'm aware that nothing comes for free he obviously wants me to buy more and I suppose it wouldn't be wise to interfere with my plan. Would that blend need injecting every other day? Il stick to what I know test + anavar and hopefully the anavar won't **** up my cardio too much

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    yeah propionate and acetate esters are normally injected EOD, sometimes ED with the acetate ester

Thread Information