Results 1 to 37 of 37
Like Tree10Likes
  • 3 Post By kelkel
  • 6 Post By austinite
  • 1 Post By John Andrew

Thread: Recommended cycle from coach - What do you guys think?

  1. #1
    chuans0n is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    32

    Recommended cycle from coach - What do you guys think?

    For my first c.y.c.l.e I engaged a coach (an successful international coach that has top ranked athletes in famous international competitions and around 4-5 lead athletes in different weight/competition classes in the country where i live) to put a meal/workout plan and also recommend the composition of my first c.y.c.l.e

    The meal/workout plan seems go be well thought out but the plan contradicts with pretty much with everything that is being said in this forum (normal/sticky posts). I would like to have different opinions before I start my first experience. He didnt want me to take any test along with some quiet supressing stuff...

    My problem is that I dont drink alcohol...dont smoke...never took any other illegal substance and this step is a huge one to me. I discussed with my wife and she's ok with it and my goals are not getting huge but much more to be on a physique class level (planning to do my first competition Sept 2014).

    The recommended combo is:

    Recommended cycle from coach - What do you guys think?-cycle.png

    (he didnt mention the periodicity of HCG ...this will come when I have it...he just mentioned the total amount)

    His argumentation was that he first wants to see how I react to those combos and told me that I would have close to no sides from this combo. What do you guys think?

    My stats:

    6'3 - 210 pounds at 15% bodyfat
    Years of workout: 4
    I workout 4 days per week
    I eat pretty clean all year around (the 15% is the max I get on a bulk)

  2. #2
    Sfla80's Avatar
    Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    6,646
    Have you researched anything yourself before listening to him?

  3. #3
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,578
    Nutrition may be his strong point, cycling isn't.
    MuscleInk, clarky. and evander87 like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  4. #4
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Have you researched anything yourself before listening to him?
    This ^^

  5. #5
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Agreed. This "coach" needs to be hung upside down by his testicles for a few weeks at a time. This is one of the worst proposals I have ever seen and he claims nearly no side effects. Tell him to stick to nutrition and training and leave the real health matters and cycling to people who actually do know.

    Go one step further.....fire him.

    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Nutrition may be his strong point, cycling isn't.

  6. #6
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154




    Welcome aboard,

    No offense to your coach, but....

    - Testosterone only for your first cycle.
    - No cycles without testosterone.
    - You'll feel baby aspirin before you feel anything from 30mg of anavar
    - EQ at 400mg will do nothing beneficial whatsoever. Nothing at all.
    - EQ suppresses hepcidin more than any other compound, leading to thick thick blood. Dangerous and will make you hungry.
    - Trenbolone enanthate is too harsh for a first cycle.
    - Trenbolone enanthate does nothing in 3 weeks. It needs 12 weeks.
    - Nandrolone prop needs to be used daily or every other day. not twice weekly.
    - 30 mg of Turnibol is a joke. Drink a red bull instead. It's more powerful.
    - 20 mg of dianabol daily is weak and not needed for your first cycle anyway.
    - PCT is embarrassing. You need SERMs nolva and clomid, not hCG .
    - hCG on cycle only along with testosterone.

    In my 17 years of use, I have never, not once in my life (not even as a joke) have seen such an irresponsible, useless and mind boggling cycle. Your coach just broke a new record.

    Sorry man, I would not take any advice from this coach ever, nothing whatsoever. Steroid related or otherwise. Please have him join the forum here, I want to show him how irresponsible he is. He is causing damage to you and does not have your best interest.
    redz, DCI, clarky. and 3 others like this.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  7. #7
    chuans0n is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    32
    To be honest with you...this is what was my first thought but he has VERY successful athletes and such who did pretty bad in the past and since they're coached by him they're constantly taking lead rankings in competitions...from bikini class to 90kg+ classes...

    My opinion about my plan is:

    - Some pretty harsh stuff for a beginner (tren , deca , orals...)
    - I expect some huge hormon level changes every 3 weeks (as different compounds are used), which cannot be good for the body...
    - I still see no reason why I cannot do a simple test only plan as I think that this should be sufficiant for someone who tries to compete on a physique class...(maybe some tren on cutting but that would be the max I see)

    I'm struggling since 4-5 weeks to buy that stuff as it doesnt seem to be logical to me...

  8. #8
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by chuans0n View Post
    To be honest with you...this is what was my first thought but he has VERY successful athletes and such who did pretty bad in the past and since they're coached by him they're constantly taking lead rankings in competitions...from bikini class to 90kg+ classes...

    My opinion about my plan is:

    - Some pretty harsh stuff for a beginner (tren , deca , orals...)
    - I expect some huge hormon level changes every 3 weeks (as different compounds are used), which cannot be good for the body...
    - I still see no reason why I cannot do a simple test only plan as I think that this should be sufficiant for someone who tries to compete on a physique class...(maybe some tren on cutting but that would be the max I see)

    I'm struggling since 4-5 weeks to buy that stuff as it doesnt seem to be logical to me...
    Well I'm glad youre researching this... Start here...

    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  9. #9
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,540
    Fvcking hell guy's a missed the recommended combo never seen it OP i'm with ink on this one hang the cvnt up with the b*lls 6 different compound in 9wk's

  10. #10
    chuans0n is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    32
    It's just hard to belief that such a famous guy is so wrong with his recommendation....I mean a lot of his athletes had no success at all until he made them top level competitors...

    I first thought that he might have come up with such a strange combo, because of the fact that I said that I dont want to run big cy.cles. But this plan will hurt me probably more then 500mg/week test for 12-14 weeks.

    I'm not sure if he did this plan because of the fact that I was 350pounds 5 years ago but i'm lean (15% or under) since 4 years...just had this feeling because of tren and anavar (for lean gains)..but then...what does deca do in there?

  11. #11
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by chuans0n View Post
    It's just hard to belief that such a famous guy is so wrong with his recommendation....I mean a lot of his athletes had no success at all until he made them top level competitors...

    I first thought that he might have come up with such a strange combo, because of the fact that I said that I dont want to run big cy.cles. But this plan will hurt me probably more then 500mg/week test for 12-14 weeks.

    I'm not sure if he did this plan because of the fact that I was 350pounds 5 years ago but i'm lean (15% or under) since 4 years...just had this feeling because of tren and anavar (for lean gains)..but then...what does deca do in there?
    Any chance you can get him to join? Or connect me with him privately?
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  12. #12
    chuans0n is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    32
    I would love to!...My problem is that he's THE man in our gym and everyone (most of them being competitors) have a very high opinion about him...I dont want to get into any conflicts with him as this would probably result in me being forced to leave the Gym (as I would get into more discussions then working out actually). And it's by far the best gym that I can get into in the country (not only city) i live...

    I really had mental issues thinking about this since weeks, as I was questioning his proposal all the time in my head (as I read a LOT before even thinking about steroids ) but never thought about posting this in this forum. Now, where I did it...really felt good...

  13. #13
    Ibasmusi's Avatar
    Ibasmusi is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    85
    Fire that coach for putting you at duch a health risk with that ridiculous cycle

  14. #14
    evander87's Avatar
    evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by chuans0n View Post
    It's just hard to belief that such a famous guy is so wrong with his recommendation....I mean a lot of his athletes had no success at all until he made them top level competitors...
    Was he going to sell you the compounds too?

  15. #15
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,208
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Well I'm glad youre researching this... Start here...

    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html
    This is all you need.

    Besides 34 yrs old what are your other stars and training experience?

  16. #16
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by chuans0n View Post
    I would love to!...My problem is that he's THE man in our gym and everyone (most of them being competitors) have a very high opinion about him...I dont want to get into any conflicts with him as this would probably result in me being forced to leave the Gym (as I would get into more discussions then working out actually). And it's by far the best gym that I can get into in the country (not only city) i live...

    I really had mental issues thinking about this since weeks, as I was questioning his proposal all the time in my head (as I read a LOT before even thinking about steroids) but never thought about posting this in this forum. Now, where I did it...really felt good...
    Maybe you can print my first reply (at least the bullet points) and let us know what he says.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  17. #17
    chuans0n is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    This is all you need.

    Besides 34 yrs old what are your other stars and training experience?
    6'3 - 210 pounds at 15% bodyfat
    Years of workout: 4
    I workout 4 days per week (weights + 10min cardio - steady pace stairmaster)
    I eat pretty clean all year around (the 15% is the max I get on a bulk)

    Stats on the compound lifts are:

    Barbell bench press (chest being my weakest body part) = 220lbs for 2 reps
    Squats = 285 lbs x 8 reps (ass to the grass)
    Deadlift = 385lbs x 1RM

  18. #18
    t-dogg's Avatar
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,024
    Well that's interesting. Have you asked the other guys that he coaches there cycle experiences? Be curious if they all follow suit. Btw I wouldn't do that "cycle plan".

  19. #19
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,578
    Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    Was he going to sell you the compounds too?
    Now there's the correct question!
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  20. #20
    chuans0n is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Well that's interesting. Have you asked the other guys that he coaches there cycle experiences? Be curious if they all follow suit. Btw I wouldn't do that "cycle plan".
    This is the only reason why I even started to work with him. I mean I achieved dropping sh*t loads of weight by reading/studying nutrition and also testing out different workout plans...My initial idea was to get as much knowledge as I can and to start a very mild combo (250mg e7d). Then thought that I will anyway be shutting down my own Testosteron production (even with 250mg e7d) and that it would be a better idea to work with 500mg. I read all i can about PCT and said to myself that if I cannot do the cycling off and manage that time psychologically...then I should be keeping my hands of the steroids ...The whole concept of letting your body recover from the usage of steroids and not to supress the testosterone production for longer periods made perfectly sense to me...

    But EVERYONE I talked to, who has been working with him (around 7-8 guys) said only positive stuff about him and now I probably unveil the secret too much but he also worked with a Top 5 Olympia athlete (I cannot say when and how long as it would be too obvious to find out)...And if you have such a guy in front of you talking about working out/nutrition/cycling, its veeeery easy to believe him. But at the end..it's me injecting stuff into my body and that was the main reason I always questioned his advices (which showed me also that the partnership we have is not the best as the trust relation is not there....)

  21. #21
    t-dogg's Avatar
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,024
    Quote Originally Posted by chuans0n
    This is the only reason why I even started to work with him. I mean I achieved dropping sh*t loads of weight by reading/studying nutrition and also testing out different workout plans...My initial idea was to get as much knowledge as I can and to start a very mild combo (250mg e7d). Then thought that I will anyway be shutting down my own Testosteron production (even with 250mg e7d) and that it would be a better idea to work with 500mg. I read all i can about PCT and said to myself that if I cannot do the cycling off and manage that time psychologically...then I should be keeping my hands of the steroids...The whole concept of letting your body recover from the usage of steroids and not to supress the testosterone production for longer periods made perfectly sense to me... But EVERYONE I talked to, who has been working with him (around 7-8 guys) said only positive stuff about him and now I probably unveil the secret too much but he also worked with a Top 5 Olympia athlete (I cannot say when and how long as it would be too obvious to find out)...And if you have such a guy in front of you talking about working out/nutrition/cycling, its veeeery easy to believe him. But at the end..it's me injecting stuff into my body and that was the main reason I always questioned his advices (which showed me also that the partnership we have is not the best as the trust relation is not there....)

    I've never heard or read a cycle plan like that coming from a coach at a high level. I mean never.

  22. #22
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    14,014
    It really sounds like he is just trying to off his remaining inventory on you. That is the dumbest cycle ive ever seen.

  23. #23
    chuans0n is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Now there's the correct question!
    That is another issue...As I didnt want to get any non-quality stuff, I asked him if he has good relations that can provide me some quality stuff and that money is not that important. He first said that he has some people he trusts and that he would be asking them and that it shouldnt be an issue...After 3 weeks of waiting I got the feedback that his "friend" is now sitting in jail, as the Police did a big investigation in the dealer circles....I read this in the newspaper too and believed him...After that he said that he's sorry and that he cannot provide me any contacts and that I should also ask other people...This was the first time i was like..what the hell?! I paid him his yearly money (which is way above 1000$ - no personal training etc...only nutrition plans, workout plans and telling you how to diet down...last week of the competition etc. etc.....) and now the situation changes...

  24. #24
    pitchindude's Avatar
    pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    156
    That's simply the worst "cycle" I've ever seen. Maybe he has had success with others but I doubt it was with cycles like these.

    If you do this you will regret it.

  25. #25
    chuans0n is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    32
    I might also add that I NEVER heard of anyone of his athletes having such a cycle...most of them are on HGH...Test..igf1...insuline...but those guys have a competition weight of 240lbs-270lbs....the funny thing is that he's rejecting a lot of the people that ask him to train them...

  26. #26
    pitchindude's Avatar
    pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    156
    Perhaps you stick with him for nutrition/lifting plans but leave the cycles to the knowledgeable folks around here. The guys around here, the vast majority anyway, have the knowledge to help you and will put health and safety first. Your coach seems to lack in these respects.

  27. #27
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,208
    What is your goal for your first cycle?

  28. #28
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    This thread is kind of pissing me off. I know I said "No offense" to this coach, but honestly, I'd shatter his jaw right now if I saw him. Imagine this guy coaching my little brother. I'd make sure he couldn't speak for 6 months.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  29. #29
    evander87's Avatar
    evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by chuans0n View Post
    I paid him his yearly money (which is way above 1000$ - no personal training etc...only nutrition plans, workout plans and telling you how to diet down...last week of the competition etc. etc.....)

    Yearly at above $1000???

    I know many show prep coaches that charge $1600 for a 16 week prep. Hell even the local guys prepping for regional shows charge $600 for a 12 week prep. Even if it's $2000 for a whole year he's charging bargain basement prices. I guess you get what you pay for.

  30. #30
    OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,999
    Quote Originally Posted by chuans0n
    6'3 - 210 pounds at 15% bodyfat Years of workout: 4 I workout 4 days per week (weights + 10min cardio - steady pace stairmaster) I eat pretty clean all year around (the 15% is the max I get on a bulk) Stats on the compound lifts are: Barbell bench press (chest being my weakest body part) = 220lbs for 2 reps Squats = 285 lbs x 8 reps (ass to the grass) Deadlift = 385lbs x 1RM
    These are pretty weak lifts after four years, no offense. Sounds like you def need a coach

  31. #31
    t-dogg's Avatar
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,024
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite
    This thread is kind of pissing me off. I know I said "No offense" to this coach, but honestly, I'd shatter his jaw right now if I saw him. Imagine this guy coaching my little brother. I'd make sure he couldn't speak for 6 months.

    Agree. Sad. You see pictures and horror stories, and you wonder if it's just dumb people or really bad advise.

  32. #32
    John Andrew's Avatar
    John Andrew is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    646
    This coach has you paddling up shits creek in a barbed wire canoe using a Gidgy gidgy fire stick as a paddle and spearing tadpoles with a crowbar. He has no ability and so he preaches his gospel. See how far you can shove it up has asse.
    MuscleInk likes this.

  33. #33
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    John, tell us how you REALLY feel big guy!

    That made me LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Andrew View Post
    This coach has you paddling up shits creek in a barbed wire canoe using a Gidgy gidgy fire stick as a paddle and spearing tadpoles with a crowbar. He has no ability and so he preaches his gospel. See how far you can shove it up has asse.

  34. #34
    chuans0n is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    32
    I've got some news...

    After the discussions here on the board yesterday I got approval for what I was thinking for the last 4-5 weeks..I sent an email to him and explained that I'm not willing to follow his cycle but told him that I would like to discuss this topic today in the gym...

    After my workout we sat together and I told him that I respect him (just to make the discussion even possible as questioning him, the so called guru, would escalate in an ego-drama from his side probably) but that I want to make my own experience with the stuff I believe in...

    He said so many wrong things during the discussion that I really asked myself if this is the same guy that is training all this over the top athletes....some statements from the discussions


    "Arimidex at 0.25mg doesnt bring anything to the table..."
    "Ok..if you want to go with Testo it's fine...but dont use enanthate ...it will make you have bad mood...without power...low libido"
    "Do a test prop cycle for 4 weeks of 3 x 100mg and then gradually drop the dose week per week 3 x 75mg 3 x 50mg etc." Whats the point of this? My own production will be supressed by the exogenous test...but will gain nothing from it...
    "After that you start your HCG injections"


    I'm still shocked...

  35. #35
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    14,014
    Guy is a moron... Test e will jack up you sex drive.

  36. #36
    Ibasmusi's Avatar
    Ibasmusi is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    85
    Whaaaat?! I am on test e now and it does NOT supress your sex drive! Quite the opposite!

  37. #37
    chuans0n is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    32
    Just to give you a status on this...

    I'm still amazed how such a coach can have such a success but I talked to several people and spent a lot of time to get more and more knowledge on the topic and also had discussion with people that he coaches...I saw their cycle plans and they're all full of s.h.i.t.

    I had several discussions with him to get my money back and finally get some (50%) of it back...it was a really good lesson to me and I don't plan to work with any coaches in the near future...I think that I have a lot of knowledge about training and nutrition and was lacking any knowledge in the steroids field. I hope to fill that gap over time and trust in my knowledge and the knowledge I can find from different sources (internet, gym friends etc.) and build my own opinion...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •