Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By The God Himself
  • 1 Post By Livinlean

Thread: ''clenbuterol and ketotifen.''

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Question ''clenbuterol and ketotifen.''

edited because I forgot and typed the text in my native languageWell, I know that there are several methods to take clenbuterol .
    One of the most popular is 14, day in clenbuterol and 14 without clenbuterol.
    It is said that when we administer Clenbuterol for a long time without interruption, our body gets used to it.

I do not know the mescanisms that make this happen inside the body, but what I do know is that I have heard reports that if our body gets addicted to clenbuterol, we will increase the doses quickly.

When ketotifen is used in conjunction with clenbuterol, I am told that clenbuterol use may be more continuous.
    What is your experience with ketotifen with clenbuterol?
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 12-24-2019 at 04:41 PM. Reason: edited because I forgot and typed the text in my native language

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your body downregulates beta-2 adrenergic receptors in response to persistent clenbuterol usage, hence renders clenbuterol less effective over time. This is why you have to cycle it and increase your dose to keep it working.
    Ketotifen is an anti-allergic drug which upregulates beta-2 receptors and counteracts the downregulative nature of beta-2 receptors. Though, you still can't keep using clenbuterol forever even if you take ketotifen. Downregulating beta-2 receptors in response to "unnatural" increase in metabolic rate is not the only weapon in your body's arsenal.
    And I can't see any reason to keep taking clenbuterol infinitely.

Also, there are some studies which implies clenbuterol is more effective at burning fat when combined with T3. Check this one out, hypothroidic rats medicated with clenbuterol show no difference in body composition before and after:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1765845

And quoting "There was no evidence for a consistent effect of clenbuterol on lipolysis in vivo, measured by plasma glycerol level." from this:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1876572

And you're not going to be happy with long-term use of clenbuterol after all:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23844963

You do not need to add drug after drug to mask/decrease side effects of another, especially if you're not prepping for a contest.
    I am not pointing finger at someone, or you, in this case. It is just my two cents on this topic.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've ran clen for 10-12 weeks during contest prep with and without ketotifen my last 2 preps.

Both times I started at 50 then 100 then maxed out at 150. Same lab both times and similar side effects.

I did not notice any difference whatsoever with the addition of ketotifen. I was not leaner so I assumed it did not work well. I was prescribed it by my doctor and still have a bunch of pills left which I do not intend to take because again, I did not notice any improvement in body composition.

This is purely my personal experience and I am not trying to say ketotifen with clen does not provide benefits, I'm just saying I didn't see any and I will not be bothering with it in the future.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    Your body downregulates beta-2 adrenergic receptors in response to persistent clenbuterol usage, hence renders clenbuterol less effective over time. This is why you have to cycle it and increase your dose to keep it working.
    Ketotifen is an anti-allergic drug which upregulates beta-2 receptors and counteracts the downregulative nature of beta-2 receptors. Though, you still can't keep using clenbuterol forever even if you take ketotifen. Downregulating beta-2 receptors in response to "unnatural" increase in metabolic rate is not the only weapon in your body's arsenal.
    And I can't see any reason to keep taking clenbuterol infinitely.

Also, there are some studies which implies clenbuterol is more effective at burning fat when combined with T3. Check this one out, hypothroidic rats medicated with clenbuterol show no difference in body composition before and after:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1765845

And quoting "There was no evidence for a consistent effect of clenbuterol on lipolysis in vivo, measured by plasma glycerol level." from this:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1876572

And you're not going to be happy with long-term use of clenbuterol after all:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23844963

You do not need to add drug after drug to mask/decrease side effects of another, especially if you're not prepping for a contest.
    I am not pointing finger at someone, or you, in this case. It is just my two cents on this topic.

Thanks Clarified my doubt a lot.
    I do not plan to perform clenbuterol alone, because I would use t3 on a cutting diet when the body fat percentage was around 8%.

Just wanted to quench doubts about ketotifen

Blog Entries

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    I've ran clen for 10-12 weeks during contest prep with and without ketotifen my last 2 preps.

Both times I started at 50 then 100 then maxed out at 150. Same lab both times and similar side effects.

I did not notice any difference whatsoever with the addition of ketotifen. I was not leaner so I assumed it did not work well. I was prescribed it by my doctor and still have a bunch of pills left which I do not intend to take because again, I did not notice any improvement in body composition.

This is purely my personal experience and I am not trying to say ketotifen with clen does not provide benefits, I'm just saying I didn't see any and I will not be bothering with it in the future.

Yes I got it !

Thread Information