Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jdavis70

Thread: test cypionate??

jdavis70 is offline New Member

Question test cypionate??

I've been lifting hard again for about 1 1/2 years but focusing more on weight loss....year and a half ago I was 340 lbs from about 3 years of not working out....I'm down to 270 now and would like to be 200-220. Around 12-15% body fat.

I've been doing a lot of reading on this site and others and I would like to get some of yalls opinions

I'd like to do a cycle of test cypionate 500mg a week 250 on Monday and 250 on Friday.....

My question is do y'all think this would help me lose fat faster and gain some muscle?

More muscle means more calories burned so I figure if I could gain 5lbs of muscle or more that I could drop weight faster.

And opinions are welcome
    And any info is appreciated

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    It's not recommended to cycle at high bodyfat%, you need to get it down first.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    ^^^Agreed
    Cycling at a high bodyfat percentage can cause more problems than its worth. Check this out:
    http://forums.steroid.com/supplement...-products.html
    Possibly research clenbuterol as well. Diet and cardio will be the biggest factors though.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Diet and cardio until you are below 15 % bf.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Test will be more effective at a lower bf, but if it's working for you now, I'd keep using it.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just because it may be working in some ways doesn't mean he should just overlook the higher chance of gyno which is also harder to detect with a lot of bf until it's very advanced.

Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep View Post
    Test will be more effective at a lower bf, but if it's working for you now, I'd keep using it.
    I haven't been doing this. I was just seeing if y'all thought it would be a good idea. Guess I'll keep doing my same diet plan. Thanks for the info guys
    Red Bastard likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdavis70 View Post
    I haven't been doing this. I was just seeing if y'all thought it would be a good idea. Guess I'll keep doing my same diet plan. Thanks for the info guys
    How old are you? It always a good idea to see what your natural hormone production
    is like before starting anything hormonal.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    How old are you? It always a good idea to see what your natural hormone production
    is like before starting anything hormonal.
    Will be 26 in January

Nalga_Smasher is offline New Member
    You're too young to start a hormone replacement therapy. While the benefits of test cyp are great, you'll want to shred as much bf as you can, before you start any kind of muscle nutrient program. Just be patient, Rome wasn't built overnight.

Nalga_Smasher is offline New Member
    I've had pretty good luck with CLA and L-carnitine, relatively cheap and effective. I had hit a "plateau" and started taking this two supplements. Dropped another 10 pounds of fat, inches of the waste... Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalga_Smasher View Post
    I've had pretty good luck with CLA and L-carnitine, relatively cheap and effective. I had hit a "plateau" and started taking this two supplements. Dropped another 10 pounds of fat, inches of the waste... Etc.

What's CLA?

imnotnatty is offline Associate Member
    first, you should go to your doctor and get your blood levels checked, i bet you have low test and maybe high estrogen, happened to me.

Thread Information