Easternathlete is offline New Member

Hgh only cycle .... Anyone take hgh and experience?

Whats going on guys. Ive taken around 5-6 AAS cycles ... over my last one which was 500mg of test e for 15weeks, weeks 1-5 dbol and weeks 11-15 tbol... PCT'd weeks 16-21. But i got bad acne from this one and have been on accutane for over a month .. and accutane ****ing suckss!! So im looking to do just a HGH cycle coming up. Looking to run 10ius (5iu morning, 5iu afternoon) 5days on 2 days off. Im going to plan to do it for 6 months and possibly run it a little bit longer as well.

What are your guys thoughts on this? I would probably run this with a legal test booster such as some tribulus supplement to increase my test levels a bit. Has anyone have any experience and results with this?? Let me know!

Stats:
    25 years old, 6'0 215lbs bodyfat 14%, ex pro baseball player and current semi pro athlete. Not looking for my body fat to exactly dip below 8-7% I ideally would like it to sit between 10-12% with strong quality gains that won't disappear like they do on ASS. THanks guys

Oh yea, 12 years experience lifting and athletic training. Currently strength and cond. coach

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Easternathlete
    Whats going on guys. Ive taken around 5-6 AAS cycles ... over my last one which was 500mg of test e for 15weeks, weeks 1-5 dbol and weeks 11-15 tbol... PCT'd weeks 16-21. But i got bad acne from this one and have been on accutane for over a month .. and accutane ****ing suckss!! So im looking to do just a HGH cycle coming up. Looking to run 10ius (5iu morning, 5iu afternoon) 5days on 2 days off. Im going to plan to do it for 6 months and possibly run it a little bit longer as well.

What are your guys thoughts on this? I would probably run this with a legal test booster such as some tribulus supplement to increase my test levels a bit. Has anyone have any experience and results with this?? Let me know!

Stats:
    25 years old, 6'0 215lbs bodyfat 14%, ex pro baseball player and current semi pro athlete. Not looking for my body fat to exactly dip below 8-7% I ideally would like it to sit between 10-12% with strong quality gains that won't disappear like they do on ASS. THanks guys

Oh yea, 12 years experience lifting and athletic training. Currently strength and cond. coach
    You would need to titrate your dose over several weeks. Watch for any neuropathic pain (tingling sensations, numbness, pins and needles) as this is a condition called peripheral sensory neuropathy brought on by high doses of GH and can get progressively worse. Carpal tunnel syndrome is another PSN type of side effect that may occur. GH may also lead to hypertension and edema at high doses so monitor for that. Headaches are more common at larger doses as well.

Tribulus is crap. Don't fall for the marketing hype around it.

Thread Information