Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JackedJesse

Thread: Prohormone advice

lilty1018 is offline New Member

Prohormone advice

Okay so I'm 25, I've lifted for about 8 years now. I weigh about 215 at like 13-15% body fat. I've decided I want to run a cycle of prohormones, I know most of you would say to go with AAS but I have no access and injections don't sit well with me. But my question is what should I run? I want something that isn't going to make me lethargic, I want to feel like an animal I the gym and get a lot stronger and more dense, while cutting a little fat. What is a good stack or single prohormone that will be highly androgenic . (That fits what I'm trying to accomplish I believe). Not worried about hair loss, am a little worried about prostate though... Please help asap.

starscream is offline Associate Member
    I ran a small 1 month cycle of epistane.. didn't see a whole lot of results but I did feel like I had more drive in the gym.. maybe put on a few lbs of lean mass.. all in all I'd say the ph really just isn't worth it.

ljtech is offline New Member
    I recently did a halovar and epi run and it sucked, extremely lethargic and all water weight waste of $$

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by starscream View Post
    I ran a small 1 month cycle of epistane.. didn't see a whole lot of results but I did feel like I had more drive in the gym.. maybe put on a few lbs of lean mass.. all in all I'd say the ph really just isn't worth it.
    Epi is good IMO. Its been around for a while compared to other prohormones. I gained a good 11 lbs on it and kept it easily. It will dry out your joints though. All in all prohormones are more dangerous than Real Oral Steroids because they are constantly having to reformulate the molecules to stay ahead of the bans. So that makes for brand new compounds that no one really knows how it will affect your body. I took the original P6 black and it was amazing. now the new p6 black is garbage.

JackedJesse is offline Junior Member
    You need to understand the long and short term effects of introducing exogenous hormones into your body. YES prohormones are essentially exogenous hormones. You need to know about a proper PCT, and you need to know that you could possibly never come back to homeostasis, and have to inject testosterone every week for the rest of your life. If you know you absolutely dont want to risk that, then dont touch it.
    zaggahamma likes this.

Also, in case your interested, I have a thread here that you might be interested in reading. Its my experience with my hormones SINCE I touched a prohormone the beginning of this year.

littlemansyndrome is offline New Member
    i have a lot of prohormone cycles under my belt sadly i didnt have access to aas either, but if you can get aas go for that instead. Only first time or beginner ph with "Minimal side effects" would be something like this,
    4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-dine-3, 17b-dione

Google this compound, research every compound before you decide to ingest it obviously.
    this is proven to be the simplest
    least liver toxic ( For amounts of gains) and doesnt convert to estrogen if a proper pct is in place.
    6 week cycles for the first time user are typically from 7 -13 lbs after proper pct
    now that's scaryy.
    my experience with that compund is better than others, although superdrol or any other methylated harsh on the liver are better for size gains they are not worth the risks/ side effects however.
    best of luck man. keep us posted

Thread Information