Athlete127 is offline Member

Masteron 100 or 200mg EOD?

Opinions.

This isn't all my cycle so calm down. Which is a better route in your opinion??

Week 1-16 Mast 100mg eod
    OR
    Week 9-16 Mast 200mg eod

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Ahh. If you go with option 1 what else would you be running for 16 weeks?

Test e 500mg Ew Week 1-16
    Bold 600mg ew Week 1-16
    Tren Acetate 100mg EOD Week 1-8
    Last edited by Athlete127; 10-23-2013 at 10:04 AM.

Well from your thread yesterday consensus was drop eq.

IMO 16 wks of eq and tren is way too long.
    I know you are an experienced tren user but so am I and anything over 8 weeks is a bad choice.

I would give blood before during and after 16 weeks of eq.

I'm only running the tren for week 1-8. I wouldn't dare run it for 16 weeks.

Thats why i was asking if running mast with the tren would be more proficient or wait until the back end of the cycle and focus on really cutting hard with it.

And the more I think about it, the less I want to do the eq... The risks are apparently high and I really don't want to risk anything. Its a shame because I have 6 bottles of it though.

Mast at the end. With tren

If you keep the eq go 8 weeks.

Edit. Run mast if you're less than 12% bf
    Otherwise it's a waste.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 10-23-2013 at 10:21 AM.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlete127 View Post
    I'm only running the tren for week 1-8. I wouldn't dare run it for 16 weeks.

Thats why i was asking if running mast with the tren would be more proficient or wait until the back end of the cycle and focus on really cutting hard with it.

And the more I think about it, the less I want to do the eq... The risks are apparently high and I really don't want to risk anything. Its a shame because I have 6 bottles of it though.
    You can always save it and run it later with just test. I'm sure there's a safe protocol for it out there somewhere.

As for the mast, since you're dropping eq I'd run it 200 EOD for Wk 1-8 alongside the tren and then just run test the last 8. Makes recovery easier and faster IMO,,,but I'm also one of those people that likes to run low test/high tren so really its entirely up to you and what you know will work for you.

I am 10% bf so I'll be good there.

I also have 120 40mg Turan pills on hand... But i hate orals and the risks

There are so many options I'm just not really sure how I want to run this cycle just yet. I guess that's why they call it cycle planning!

I want to look my best at the very end of the cycle, that's why I was kinda thinking the gaining lean muscle week 1-8 with good diet plus test tren ... Then cutting it down the last 8 with test and Mast (maybe even tbol)

But yeah at this point, I'll save the Eq for 2015. (not cycling till then again after this one)

Test
    Tren
    Mast
    Winny
    T3
    Clen

That's proven for me.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Test
    Tren
    Mast
    Winny
    T3
    Clen

That's proven for me.
    just curious, do you have any lipid BW from that or a similar cycle? winny kills me i cant use it lipid wise even with just 200mgs-400 of test behind it. mast ill be using soon

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981 View Post
    just curious, do you have any lipid BW from that or a similar cycle? winny kills me i cant use it lipid wise even with just 200mgs-400 of test behind it. mast ill be using soon
    Best thing I did was switch armidex for stane. Numbers dropped dramatically.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post

Best thing I did was switch armidex for stane. Numbers dropped dramatically.
    What do you mean switch?

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Opinions.

This isn't all my cycle so calm down. Which is a better route in your opinion??

Week 1-16 Mast 100mg eod
    OR
    Week 9-16 Mast 200mg eod
    WK 1-16 Test
    WK 1-8 EQ
    WK 9-16 Tren
    WK 1-16 Masteron

As for doses, 100mg/wk masteron does great. 200mg/wk is better but can also be a waste. It just depends on the guy and what you're trying to do.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Im guessing were talkin Mast prop? 100mgs per week Metal???? Is that a typo. Did u mean 100mgs EOD??? Just trying to clear things up with the dosages and esters. Im planning a Mast blast next summer.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    what are your stats and history

Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112 View Post
    Im guessing were talkin Mast prop? 100mgs per week Metal???? Is that a typo. Did u mean 100mgs EOD??? Just trying to clear things up with the dosages and esters. Im planning a Mast blast next summer.
    Yes, a typo. Sorry about that. I meant every other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post

WK 1-16 Test
    WK 1-8 EQ
    WK 9-16 Tren
    WK 1-16 Masteron

As for doses, 100mg/wk masteron does great. 200mg/wk is better but can also be a waste. It just depends on the guy and what you're trying to do.
    I have read EQ needs to be ran longer to yield the results.

I have used Mast two times and both times tren was alongside. I know they supposedly work great together, but what about at separate times??

Also have tbol I could run at the back end.

I have read EQ needs to be ran longer to yield the results.

I have used Mast two times and both times tren was alongside. I know they supposedly work great together, but what about at separate times??

Also have tbol I could run at the back end.
    A lot of people hate EQ and it's by no means what I'd call a fantastic steroid . In my opinion, the only time it's worthwhile to run is at the front end of a long cutting cycle before you add in things like Tren and Masteron , both of which make more sense at the end of a cutting cycle than at the beginning.

The idea of front end use of EQ in a cutting plan is to simply add more anabolics to a cutting plan to help protect your lean tissue during a diet. Granted, you could just as easily run more testosterone for that purpose, but the idea is to reduce the total amount of aromatization. That's pretty much it. Is it your only option or only way to do things? Hardly, but that's its place in a cutting cycle IMO. And maybe I'm wrong but I thought that's what you were doing, leaning out. Maybe I misunderstood.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post

A lot of people hate EQ and it's by no means what I'd call a fantastic steroid . In my opinion, the only time it's worthwhile to run is at the front end of a long cutting cycle before you add in things like Tren and Masteron , both of which make more sense at the end of a cutting cycle than at the beginning.

The idea of front end use of EQ in a cutting plan is to simply add more anabolics to a cutting plan to help protect your lean tissue during a diet. Granted, you could just as easily run more testosterone for that purpose, but the idea is to reduce the total amount of aromatization. That's pretty much it. Is it your only option or only way to do things? Hardly, but that's its place in a cutting cycle IMO. And maybe I'm wrong but I thought that's what you were doing, leaning out. Maybe I misunderstood.
    Yeah that makes sense to me. I did want to try to put on some size in the first 8 weeks if possible, then lean out yes.

What if I ran...

Week 1-16 Test E 500mg ew
    Week 1-8 EQ 600mg ew
    Week 1-16 Mast 100mg eod
    Week 9-16 Tren Acetate 100mg EOD
    Week 9-16 tbol 40mg EOD

I do have enough test to run 750mg the entire time if that would be 'better'

Thread Information