Anxnymous is offline Associate Member

Any math heads? Come help!

Wassup guys I found some Norditropin Nordilet Pen 10mg/1.5ml/30iu's
    Its Pharma Grade so I'm bout to get my hands on this stuff- I just need help making sure I got the right dosages because the pen is measured in mgs not iu's, soo here we go:
    .66mg/.1ml/2iu's
    .83mg/.125ml/2.5iu's
    1mg/.15ml/3iu's
    1.16mg/.175ml/3.5iu's
    1.33mg/.2ml/4iu's
    1.5mg/.225/4.5iu's
    1.66mg/.25/5iu's
    1.83mg/.275/5.5iu's
    2mg/.3ml/6iu's
    2.16mg/.325ml/6.5iu's
    2.33mg/.35ml/7iu's
    2.5mg/.375ml/7.5iu's
    2.66mg/.4ml/8iu's
    This correct??

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    I had those pens earlier this year. the consensus from what I read was 1MG=3IU so your math looks correct.

How was your results? Pharma Grade HGH from this source is AMAZING from what I have heard, everybody has said they started noticing results in about 4-6 weeks with losing bf and gaining noticeable lbm. I guess when you find the legit pharma grade GH it is like the magical substance....

I loved it. I injected into my love handles and there was a noticeable taper within 3-4 weeks, increased cardio performance, made my PCT seamless. Goddamn expensive though.

What branch are you in?? Yessir it is expensive! But compared to how rare it is to find its worth the price. Itll be in the g's by time I'm done

Quote Originally Posted by Anxnymous View Post
    What branch are you in?? Yessir it is expensive! But compared to how rare it is to find its worth the price. Itll be in the g's by time I'm done
    I was in the army for a while. If you've got the cash it's great. Good energy boost, good cardio, pumps and strength gains, I never got the numb hands or any of that although my shoulder joints got sore for a bit.

Yeah I'm in Army, Infantry 11x- But people that don't have pharmacy grade and have any of those China branded GH say their results came slow, does the pharma grade live up to its hype where its like a elite cycle for 6+ months?

Quote Originally Posted by Anxnymous View Post
    Yeah I'm in Army, Infantry 11x- But people that don't have pharmacy grade and have any of those China branded GH say their results came slow, does the pharma grade live up to its hype where its like a elite cycle for 6+ months?
    Couldn't afford 6 months worth Yeah, its that expensivem bet it would have been awesome though judging by the 3 that I did have, and only at 2 IU per day.

11X? You still in training or something? That's what I was until I passed airborne and RIP, then it just switched to 11B

I got Airborne in few months. But that sounds awesome, gotta save up a while so I can afford a long term cycle with it and my finance wants to do it to, thinking about ramping up to 7-8iu's judging on how my body responds.

Thread Information