Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zodiac85

Thread: Alright ive planned my first cycle, Opinions welcome!

daruz89 is offline New Member

Alright ive planned my first cycle, Opinions welcome!

At first thought about running test/deca only, but i decided to include dbol in the first 4 weeks as test can take a while to kick in, a question of mine was if i do include dbol should i keep it to first 4 weeks or just keep running it together until i stop cycling?

So before i start this upcoming week any tips would be appreciated, cause now i still have time to modify my plan.

Cycle:

Week 1 - 12: Testosterone enanthate 250 mg every 3.5 days
    Week 1 - 4: Dbol 20/30mg day

AI/Liver:
    Week 1 - 12: hCG 250 iu every 3.5 days
    Week 1 - 14: Arimidex 0.25mg every other day
    Week 1 - 14: N-Acetyl Cysteine 600 mg day

PCT start 2 weeks after last injection

Week 14-16: Clomid 75mg day
    Week 14-16: Nolvadex 40mg day
    Week 16-18: Clomid 50mg day
    Week 16-20: Nolvadex 20mg day
    Week 14-18: N-Acetyl Cysteine 600 mg day

So what do you guys think, the only thing im not really sure of in this is the dbol dosage as its my first time, some good advice on it would be appreciated.

[EDIT]

i intended to go test only with maybe dbol first 4 weeks but my friend kept insisting that running deca with the test is great.

most of you said thats too much for my first cycle so ive modified my plan, thanks.
    Last edited by daruz89; 10-24-2013 at 02:08 PM.

Fresh2death is offline Junior Member
    Do not take dbol for the length of your cycle. 4-6 weeks at the beginning is good. I'd say start at 30mg and see how it is treating you. For your pct, just do clomid 50/50/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20 and running nolva at 20 for two additional weeks is a good idea too. Good luck

Combat Vet 11B is offline Junior Member
    Hope it works well for you, good luck.

Thanks, sounds good.

Yeah i was already thinking about starting with 30mg, I will try that out thanks.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    drop the deca

stats?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Deca is over kill for a first cycle.

Anxnymous is offline Associate Member
    You wont need Deca , your body will be in such a shock from all the Test you wont need anything else to gain good lbm! Dosage for Test looks great. You have everything correct and you could run this cycle later on an you'll have great results.

Oh well thats very positive ! Alright i guess i will leave the deca out on my first cycle, its just that my friend kept insisting he got better results with taking them both at the same time.

But i guess for my first cycle it might be too much.

Yeah more isn`t always better. The test will be a fun ride alongside the dbol . I remember my first run I exploded on those two compounds.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Yeah more isn`t always better. The test will be a fun ride alongside the dbol. I remember my first run I exploded on those two compounds.
    Pretty exited haha, I wonder how strength gains will go.

Will post some updates on hows its going.

Yeah you're going to surprise yourself with how good you do with these two compounds. Have fun and good researching!

I wonder how strength gains will go.
    Strength went through the roof my first cycle, benched 390lbs during that cycle something I have never replicated since. Wish I could get my hands on some more of those strawberry flavored dbols.

#thekid is offline New Member
    Id say for a first cycle the test alone would be great. Along with pct of course.

Quote Originally Posted by #thekid View Post
    Id say for a first cycle the test alone would be great. Along with pct of course.
    I agree.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    23 years old, eh?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    First, you need to understand he risks of cycling at your age. Has anyone informed you that you may become infertile and have erectile dysfunction for the rest of your life? Or that your body may not produce its own testosterone after being shutdown and you will be forced onto trt for life? You are an adult and will make your own choices in life, but we preach responsible cycling here. And in that regard, all risk associated with cycling at too young an age should be addressed

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    First, you need to understand he risks of cycling at your age. Has anyone informed you that you may become infertile and have erectile dysfunction for the rest of your life? Or that your body may not produce its own testosterone after being shutdown and you will be forced onto trt for life? You are an adult and will make your own choices in life, but we preach responsible cycling here. And in that regard, all risk associated with cycling at too young an age should be addressed
    [excuse me for gammar errors, im not america or english lol]

Oh trust me i know, what makes you think i havent considered all of this

im not that stereotype kind of guy who went like alrighty lets get on the juice no worries everyone does it!

it took me a year or maybe even longer of reading researching and doubting to finally come to the decision to try it, i know very well about the risks but im willing to take it.

i have thought about it for a long time, last year i thought about it already but decided to learn more first, then i have thought about it some more every month and now finally made the decision to do it.

besides.. ive done quite a lot of things that *bad* for you in the past and im pretty sure those were a whole lot worse than steroids , hell even my dad used to be on the gear, many of my gym buddies do it, and lets not talk about half of the people on tv and in sports.

look i know there are risks, but nearly everything has risks, life itself is full of risks, and im willing to take risks to achieve certain things.

if i do get screwed up well thats my own fault then and i will learn the hard way.

im not looking to get huge and could probably achieve my goals in a year of 2 hard training and nutrition but im willing to take the risks and cycle to do it in a year.

this also has to do with that im signed to a modeling agency this year and havent been able to get a lot of topless work only because theres always some guys more ripped at the auditions.

this is my own choice, if it goes well then everything will be great, if not well then im screwed and have myself to blame for it.. i know that and im prepared.
    Last edited by daruz89; 10-24-2013 at 11:42 AM.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

ive read that like, more than 30 times or something over the past year, half of my cycle plan comes from that information

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Yeah more isn`t always better. The test will be a fun ride alongside the dbol. I remember my first run I exploded on those two compounds.
    I agree with redz ^^ with this. Listen at your age and it is a bit early / young this being your first cycle you will get quite a blast. You really should just do the Test only. Your body needs to get familiar with the increase of the testosterone you are putting in your body. You need to get familiar with what happens, why and how to eat and train using steroids .

Using Dbol as your kicker and the test your strength will shoot up around week 4-5. So be careful with how heavy and long you lift heavy sets so you avoid injuries with joints. You can ruin your joints and strain ligaments and tendons by lifting what steroids will allow your muscles to lift before the rest of your body is not ready for at this time. What you injure in the early days might not show or hurt that much now but will show up in a few years.

Take that from an old guy. It can hurt your BB career and hinder you later on. Be safe and carful, if you eat and train hard then please take this all to heart and be mature about it. It's fun and rewarding but not a game. Good luck ...crazy mike

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by daruz89 View Post
    ive read that like, more than 30 times or something over the past year, half of my cycle plan comes from that information
    Well it's only been up a month or two. And that is protocol for a first cycle.

See where it says test only for your first cycle?

August 8, 2013 actually. So no you haven't read it over a year.

If you did you would do a test only cycle.

my first cycle, please advice (long damn story! please bear with it)
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 10-24-2013 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    I agree with redz ^^ with this. Listen at your age and it is a bit early / young this being your first cycle you will get quite a blast. You really should just do the Test only. Your body needs to get familiar with the increase of the testosterone you are putting in your body. You need to get familiar with what happens, why and how to eat and train using steroids .

Using Dbol as your kicker and the test your strength will shoot up around week 4-5. So be careful with how heavy and long you lift heavy sets so you avoid injuries with joints. You can ruin your joints and strain ligaments and tendons by lifting what steroids will allow your muscles to lift before the rest of your body is not ready for at this time. What you injure in the early days might not show or hurt that much now but will show up in a few years.

Take that from an old guy. It can hurt your BB career and hinder you later on. Be safe and carful, if you eat and train hard then please take this all to heart and be mature about it. It's fun and rewarding but not a game. Good luck ...crazy mike
    Thank you, yes i will do that.

im hiting my training quite hard now though past weeks i expect my joints to be ready to lift a bit more, though if its really significantly higher what i will be able to do then i might have to ease a little.

i always keep my workouts about 45 mins to an hour, i do high volume less reps, like for example 3x 8/10 reps and sometimes i throw in triangles, i always try to really push myself to the limit nearly every workout.

should i just keep doing this when im on my cycle or ease a little with the weight? not sure what to expect in strength gains haha, well see.

Zodiac85 is offline Associate Member
    half of my cycle plan comes from that information
    Yeah, it's the other half that people here will tend to disagree with. Before you start is a good time to decide whether to trust your buddy that highly recommends test/deca /dbol for your first cycle, or trust the people here. The guys here are very experienced and knowledgeable. Both parties are giving you different advice. One way to guarantee too be wrong is to take half of one and half of the other. It's time to choose sides. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac85 View Post
    Yeah, it's the other half that people here will tend to disagree with. Before you start is a good time to decide whether to trust your buddy that highly recommends test/deca/dbol for your first cycle, or trust the people here. The guys here are very experienced and knowledgeable. Both parties are giving you different advice. One way to guarantee too be wrong is to take half of one and half of the other. It's time to choose sides. :-)
    yeah haha i already figured it might have been too much so i changed it, i will now run test only with dbol as kickstarer first 4 weeks.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    OP, I am talking about placing too much effort in how much you lift and constantly push you max lift of 1-3 reps. So many of us want to lift heavy weight and yet while we need to constantly be pushing the limit for failure. However this doesn't mean we need to concentrate on seeing how much we can lift, like the next guy or personal goals but to work with a weight that is a working weight (lbs.)

My experience is you will build more mass working with the weight. That's why they are called working sets IMOP. Weight that I/you can lift for 6-8- reps max and failing around 6-8 reps is something you can lift, operate and control. This as opposed to getting one or two reps. Weight that I can only do 1 or 2 reps is more controlling me as opposed to me being able to control or do anything with it. I'm just fvckin under it's control, if you get my drift here.

Constantly attempting to lift a max of 1 or 2 reps because it is so cool to see ourselves lifting the big weight that that steroids are allowing my muscles to lift is exciting. Going in every workout or so (like chest ) and seeing how much we can lift more (maxing) is not good for the ligaments, tendons and joints because those parts aren't strengthen by the steroids. That will quickly end up hurting them, they have not grown strong enough yet, but they will in time. More time. One day at a time you will grow if you are consistent and patient. ...crazy mike

I'm just reinforcing what I mentioned because your body is young and not hardened yet with age and years lifting ! ...cm
    Last edited by crazy mike; 10-24-2013 at 02:17 PM.

Zodiac85 is offline Associate Member
    yeah haha i already figured it might have been too much so i changed it, i will now run test only with dbol as kickstarer first 4 weeks.
    I'm not trying to bust your balls here, because you can do whatever you want. But that's exactly what I was talking about. When you read the first cycle thread, what did you think about Austininte's reasoning for recommending a test only first cycle?
    Capebuffalo likes this.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    wait till you're 25. 2 more years of growing and maturing physically, mentally and emotionally is very important at this stage of your life.

Thread Information