m2iceman is offline New Member

Question Second cycle - please give advice!

Hello all! I am 25 years old male
    my height 185cm ( 6 feet)
    my weight is 94kg (207lbs )
    I have around 15%-16% BF (estimated)

I am about to start a new cycle (2nd in 2 years). What I want is to put a lot of muscle and stay as clean as possible. I have been reading around, but I wanted to put a thread so I can get answers (if possible) to my own cycle and plans. This is what I came up with:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The GEAR:

Week 1-12 500mg Test E 2x a week.
    Week 1-10 400mg Deca 2x a week.
    Week 1-4 Dbol 40mg/day
    Week 5-12 Proviron 50mg/day

The AIs:

Week 1-14 0.25mg Arimidex EOD
    Week 1-10 Caber 0.25mg 2x a week. (Dostinex)
    Week 1-14 hCG 250 iu 2x a week

The PCT:

4 weeks PCT consisting of:
    Tamoxifen - 75/50/50/50 daily doasage for week 1/2/3/4
    Clomid - 40/20/20/20 daily doasage for week 1/2/3/4

The PCT:

NAC every day 600mg

Here are a few questions I have and I would really appreciate if you guys help me out:

1. I can only find 1mg Arimidex pills so how am I supposed to cut them in 1/4 for the 0.25? Pill cutter? I have never used one that is why I am asking.
    2. I really fear gyno a lot and that is why I would like to stay as safe as possible. Is it better to run 0.5mg Arimidex EOD instead of 0.25mg? On the other hand I will incorporate Proviron too so I do not know if gyno will be an issue.
    3. I know I am supposed to use Prolactin inhibitors along with Deca/Tren . However Caber is quite pricy (atleast I cannot find cheap ones in my country). Is it necessary to use them when I use Proviron and Arimidex in during the cycle?
    4. Do I need something else for the liver?

Now some more thoughts I have on my cycle:
    I am not really sure whether to use Deca or not, but I wanted to do a tad bigger and heavier cycle than my first. I wonder if Deca is the best choice - it is a 19-Nor steroid after all and as far as I know need special treatment as far as protection goes. I do not want a deca d*ck too. I would be really glad to hear what you guys think and what possible could replace the Deca for a good mass (if possible lean mass) oriented cycle.

Thank you and I would like to apologize if the thread is in the wrong section of the forum, but I got confused because requests for help are made in every section

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Get liquid adex from ar-r .

Well I am not from the US. I live in Europe. So i have to check how much the shipping costs are. And I would like to ask your opinion of this site ar-r . This is the first time I hear about it. Is it good or does it sell fake stuff like 90% of the sites?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've used it about 8 or 9 times. I`m in Canada. Products are top notch I don`t get any of my ancillaries anywhere else now.

Any advice on the other things?
    Guys please give advice on the cycle
    Last edited by m2iceman; 10-24-2013 at 06:04 AM.

I contacted my dealer. This guy knows his stuff and based on observation he is well educated in the field. However here is what he recommended and it is not what I read on these forums:

1. He suggested that I also buy conservants for the hCG , because it would not last once I open it so I either have to take the whole amount or it will be useless for further use. I have never read about this. Is it true? Does it render ineffective after the first use if it stays in the same bottle?
    2. He suggested that I start the PCT right after the last injection as opposed to 14 days after. He said that it is better to start the recovery as soon as the compounds start to decay as opposed to 14 days after when there are none in your body anymore. His reasoning is that this gap is too big. He said that as soon as the testosterone starts lowering the PCT should start. What do you guys think?

Anxnymous is offline Associate Member
    I've heard this last year when I joined and remember members correcting the person telling them to do it 14 days after cuz the ester will start to be effective at week 2 so when you last pin at week 14, those pins you did in week 13-14 will be in effect until week 16.

Anxnymous is offline Associate Member
    Also, you don't need to take .5 Adex, .25 will do the job

Well I looked it up in some other forums too and there are all kind of opinions. Some say 14 days , some say right after , some say 5-7 days after. When I think about it the logical thing is to start it after 5-7 days. Yes the esters will stay active in the body for 14 days, but at around day 13-14 the testosterone should already be low and the body's production will be still shut down. So there will be a gap where the testosterone will be low until the PCT kicks in. In my mind the 5-7 days makes more sense, but i am still not sure.

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    Personally mate I think you've got too many compounds in there if its only your second cycle. I would simplify it somewhat and build on experience before putting together a cycle like that. Obviously you've done alot research which is good but this cycle is too advanced. I'd just run test by itself, but thats just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaz Kavlic View Post
    Personally mate I think you've got too many compounds in there if its only your second cycle. I would simplify it somewhat and build on experience before putting together a cycle like that. Obviously you've done alot research which is good but this cycle is too advanced. I'd just run test by itself, but thats just my opinion.
    I came to the same conclusion. I will run it 1:1 with the one Austinite suggests for a first cycle.
    However I am not sure if I am ready to start. My goal is to look good by the summer and therefore I want to do 2 cycles by that time. However I do not know my current bodyfat % and I cannot find a place that will accurately measure it. My own estimate is 17%. Now I know that this may be a little bit too much, but by the time I get it down 1-2 months will be gone and I am not sure if it is a considerable problem or not. Some say that its safe up to 17% etc... I could run 0.5 A-dex while on the cycle so I dont get the bad estrogen related sides?

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    For me personally I cut to 13-14% before I start my cycle. This puts me in a better position for post-cycle cutting after consuming 4000 cals a day. If you can drop your bf% (assuming you're at 17%) a couple more percent before starting and then maintain your diet, you'll be pleased with the results. Just remember gear wont make you lean, diet and training will so its better to get lean first IMHO.

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I've used it about 8 or 9 times. I`m in Canada. Products are top notch I don`t get any of my ancillaries anywhere else now.

well im sure im not the only one that has had issues with their stane. top notch might be pushing it

Thread Information