chaps is offline Associate Member

kalpa gear pics, legit? first cycle, opinions please

Hi guys,

First and foremost, have any of you pinned kalp test e before? Did you're packaging look like this? I got 3 bottles, all have the kalpa shrink wrap, looks gtg to me but was hoping to hear from someone else thats used this. Take a look at the pic.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (3).jpeg 
Views:	2708 
Size:	494.5 KB 
ID:	145140

Second, this is my first cycle. I'm 29, bodyweight of 165 at < 10% bf, 5'9". I am absolutely at my genetic potential, although my weight might seem small. I'm a 29 waist, I have a small frame/wrists/calfs. I've been training for years and even was on a powerlifting team recently. My bench is 275, 355 squat and 485 deadlift (raw, more equipped). I've tried HST, linear periodization, starting strength, traditional splits... whenever I weigh past 165 I only get a little stronger but alot fatter, even when balancing my macronutrient ratios perfectly with an all organic diet and setting calorie intake to no more than 1/2lb gain/week. Shit genetics, this is why I'm going for my first cycle.

Plan is your standard 250 twice a week of test e coupled with clomid for pct, HST style every-other-day workout (with more accessory work & longer workouts than when not on gear) and a 4,000 calorie daily intake at a 50/30/20 carb/protein/fat ratio.

Thanks for your help guys.

Anxnymous is offline Associate Member
    Welcome bro, ive never used Kalpa so I cant comment and cant tell if its legit or not through pics.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Def. looks legit. Just finished a Kalpa cycle of Test Prop. and currently continuing my TRT with their Test Cyp. It's good stuff and yours looks good to go. Have fun, be safe, and enjoy the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Def. looks legit. Just finished a Kalpa cycle of Test Prop. and currently continuing my TRT with their Test Cyp. It's good stuff and yours looks good to go. Have fun, be safe, and enjoy the ride.
    Did your test prop have the kalpa shrinkwrap? Same style bottle? Were your vials the same level? 1 of my 3 are filled slightly higher.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Looks legit. I've run a lot of Kalpa compounds and that looks just like mine.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    oh yeah its legit!!! I can see the stamped clear shrink wrap.ive run tons of kalpa!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by chaps View Post
    Hi guys,

First and foremost, have any of you pinned kalp test e before? Did you're packaging look like this? I got 3 bottles, all have the kalpa shrink wrap, looks gtg to me but was hoping to hear from someone else thats used this. Take a look at the pic.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (3).jpeg 
Views:	2708 
Size:	494.5 KB 
ID:	145140

Second, this is my first cycle. I'm 29, bodyweight of 165 at < 10% bf, 5'9". I am absolutely at my genetic potential, although my weight might seem small. I'm a 29 waist, I have a small frame/wrists/calfs. I've been training for years and even was on a powerlifting team recently. My bench is 275, 355 squat and 485 deadlift (raw, more equipped). I've tried HST, linear periodization, starting strength, traditional splits... whenever I weigh past 165 I only get a little stronger but alot fatter, even when balancing my macronutrient ratios perfectly with an all organic diet and setting calorie intake to no more than 1/2lb gain/week. Shit genetics, this is why I'm going for my first cycle.

Plan is your standard 250 twice a week of test e coupled with clomid for pct, HST style every-other-day workout (with more accessory work & longer workouts than when not on gear) and a 4,000 calorie daily intake at a 50/30/20 carb/protein/fat ratio.

Thanks for your help guys.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That Kalpa looks legit. Same as what I got and have used succesfully and am using right now.

duff7070 is offline New Member
    go to the kalpa pharmaceuticals website enter the serial number from the vial. it will tell you if its gtg or not

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    Is Kalpa pharm grade. I ask because someone said you can go to the website and enter serial number.

Serial numbers check out on their site but I figure no reason why a faker wouldn't copy legit numbers. I'm pretty confident my gear is legit though. I am amazed how cheap and easy to get it was though.

Just pinned a small dose, 50, to get over first time needle jitters and test for any reactions. Injection into quad was painless. I got a little light headed after but thats just cause i suck with needles (same thing happens when I get blood drawn, wasn't the test).

I'm on 5 more days of deload, i'll pin again after (full dose) that and we'll see if this stuff works in the weeks to come.

Thread Information