Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Gyno concerns on a Test/Tren/Masteron cycle

jjar is offline New Member

Gyno concerns on a Test/Tren/Masteron cycle

I'm currently running a Test-Prop/Tren -A/Masteron cycle at a ratio of 2:1:1 for a total 420mg per week. I have been on this cycle for 10 weeks without the use of any AIs of SERMS and have not experienced any side effects until a few days ago when my nipples started getting sore.

I have used steroids regularly from age of 18 to 21 and have used them regularly for the last two years after taking a break. I have previously experienced sore and puffy nipples and the early stages of gyno while on cycle and in every case the problem was resolved by taking a small (total 60mg) dose of nolvadex . On this occasion the 60mg dose of nolva did not resolve the soreness overnight like it had previously. I have taken further doses of the same amount each day for the last three days and additional 2.5mg of letrozole daily and this has not yet fixed the problem.

This is causing me some concern as it is different from my previous experiences. On this occasion my nipples are particularly sore but they have not changed in appearance at all, whereas at each previous occasion they first became puffy and swollen and only slightly sensitive before becoming sore. This is also the first time I am using this particular combination but have used each of these products before.

I would like to know if anyone has any advice on what I should be doing to address this problem or any insight into why this is happening or what I can expect in the coming days and weeks, assuming I continue using nolva and letro as described above. Any relevant advice or comment would be very much appreciated.

Thanks guys.

Your gyno could be caused by Prolactin. If that's the case you need caber or prami.
    Euroholic likes this.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    You may be able to avoid combating with nolv/letro after the fact if you just use an AI during cycle.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Everything they said above.

And you really should prevent gyno instead allowing it keep coming back and then treating it.
    Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal

As above. Best way to solve a problem is to prevent it from happening in the first place. U changed any compounds?

jjar is offline New Member
    Thanks for the input guys.

Never heard of Prolactin before. I don't appear to have any of the symptoms of elevated prolactin described in the Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal article but since I don't know what's causing the problem I've put in an order for Prami and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will fix the it.

It's also the first time I used tren over such a long period of time and I've done some reading which leads me to believe that tren is probably the cause. I can't stop using the tren or change the ratio because I mix the gear together for shipping and I need to be on cycle for another 4 weeks but I was wondering what results I might see from dropping the dose by 33%. Would the lower dose reduce the conversion to estrogen/progestin/prolactin and reduce the effects of these or would the resulting imbalance between these and the AAS in my body make the problem worse?

RE: Prevention being better than a cure: I am aware that using AIs on cycle is the preferred approach. I have chosen to use AIs and SERMs only when symptoms start to appear as I have long-term damage to my wrists and ankles caused by repeated injuries and using AIs causes me a significant amount of pain and discomfort. I am now considering that maybe the use of SERMs during the cycle would be beneficial but everything I have read indicates that this isn't common practice and only the use of AIs is indicated. Does anyone have any opinions or advice on this?

Again, thank you all for your input.

Thread Information