Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Test and Tren lean bulk for 12 weeks at 5% body fat.

hugo94 is offline New Member

Test and Tren lean bulk for 12 weeks at 5% body fat.

i have posted a thread in nutrition thread i will start a 20 week drug free cutting diet to get to ifbb show standard of 5% body fat.

Once my goal is achieved i will then do my first proper cycle of test and tren for a clean lean bulk to gain as much lean mass as possible and keeping body fat the same or no more than 7-8%.

i have done test and tren in the past but my diet was shit and i lost it all once i came off im not even counting it as a cycle it failed that badly but a year on and i have alot more knowledge and how to diet properly and learnt the hard way how important it actually is and how gear isnt magic at all.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    I believe you're too young bro. Please hold off on the cycle until you're older. Just trying to look out for you man

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS!
    - Whatever happened to that smiley?

Let's see Mr. Hugo Boss.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Stop before you start. . . . Take it easy man, eat & go lift some weights.

i dont want to be rude but i am 100% doing a cycle.

ok here is my history.

18 years old did test cycle then 4 weeks in i added tren a / dose was 100mg test/ 75mg tren.
    with shit diet ! lost it all when i came off due to shit diet.

i got bloated and gained alot of weight on that cycle so i cut with dnp for 3 weeks on 400mg ed. worked amazing but the sweat and feeling hot was annoying (wont do it again)
    never lost as much fat that quick ever with a shit diet i was eating sweets and takeaways !

year later ( today im 19) i have been learning about diet and how important it is !
    even though all my cycles failed i have still gained alot of good muscle ! here are pics !!

also did mt2 ( its the shit ! amazing look at my first pic white as anything and look at the last pic im half cast lol !

i got no sides from tren or mt2 (accept for feeling slightly sick first jab of mt2 but thats it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test and Tren lean bulk for 12 weeks at 5% body fat.-img_1169.jpg   Test and Tren lean bulk for 12 weeks at 5% body fat.-img_1158.jpg   Test and Tren lean bulk for 12 weeks at 5% body fat.-img_1168.jpg   Test and Tren lean bulk for 12 weeks at 5% body fat.-img_2615.jpg   Test and Tren lean bulk for 12 weeks at 5% body fat.-img_1910.jpg  

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Flaming begins in 3-2-1....
    Docd187123 and PistolPete33 like this.

just being honest could lie and say im 25, will i regret this when im 30 most likely yes !
    but im young and im sure you guys have all done stuff at my age !

what i have learned though the media try and scare you

1.) mt2 is safe so is dnp as long as your not a retard who overdoses !
    2.) tren is not bad whats so ever ! i must be lucky and not get sides from tren a

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Have you had blood work done ? What was your pct?

The pics of your muscles didn't come through resend please.
    evander87 and Docd187123 like this.

no and i dont ever indeed of doing blood work

can u guys see the pics i posted ?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    well, im not going to flame you since you don't seem arrogant and your very young but I will say you have probably not chosen the best outcome by doing what you have done. Best thing for you to do right now is eat and then eat some more man.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    well, im not going to flame you since you don't seem arrogant and your very young but I will say you have probably not chosen the best outcome by doing what you have done. Best thing for you to do right now is eat and then eat some more man.
    and pick up a weight or two
    EasyDoesIt and trigger happy like this.

u guys heard of jeff seid 19 year old fitness model

Psaletta is offline Member
    Is this serious? Why would you take tren at that size and body comp? Not being a dick bro but you need to reconciler a few thing. Top of that list is diet and training. You can fill in the rest.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    and pick up a weight or two
    and that too lol
    trigger happy likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by hugo94 View Post
    Yeah I know who is. Im not a follower of his, im more of a hardcore guy. Thick dense muscle tissue is what I aim for.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaletta View Post
    Is this serious? Why would you take tren at that size and body comp? Not being a dick bro but you need to reconciler a few thing. Top of that list is diet and training. You can fill in the rest.
    made a mistake thats why im getting to 5% bf first.

Psaletta is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hugo94
    made a mistake thats why im getting to 5% bf first.
    5% is competition weight and not healthy. I was speaking of the opposite direction. Up your cals and get a training routine down. Visit the nutrition section here and the guys over there will assist you in putting on some solid lbm. Your already thin... Focus on building a solid base of mass and strength before you try and start anything else.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wake up you are going to regret harming yourself later. Do you even lift?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post

u mad brah ?

Fcastle357 is offline Senior Member
    I don't think you should cut down to much more if at all. Start lifting and eating. Build your base. There's not much muscle there. A cut and you will be a skeleton. Not being mean but you have a lot of natural potential before you even think about aas.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Why would you not have blood work done?

Again what was your pct on prior cycle?

Do you have any after pics?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just re-read the initial post and my jaw dropped. You already ran tren and look like that?
    PistolPete33 likes this.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You come here looking for advice and everyone is giving you SOLID advice but you won't listen???? Do not run this cycle and learn how to train and eat. You're way too young and skinny to be taking AAS.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro I really suggest you start hitting the weights hard until you are old enough to cycle.And in the mean time learn how to eat.You need to build a foundation to build on.You just don't pick up a muscle mag and say I want to look like that.Then go buy some aas and think that is all you need.Sorry to bust you bubble but it takes years of had training to get there.Now its guys like you who give aas a bad name.Beacuse you don't know wat you are doing and end up hurting yourself.There is no shortcut for hard work.
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

ViKtoricus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Bro I really suggest you start hitting the weights hard until you are old enough to cycle.And in the mean time learn how to eat.You need to build a foundation to build on.You just don't pick up a muscle mag and say I want to look like that.Then go buy some aas and think that is all you need.Sorry to bust you bubble but it takes years of had training to get there.Now its guys like you who give aas a bad name.Beacuse you don't know wat you are doing and end up hurting yourself.There is no shortcut for hard work.

OP, please listen to this guy.

daruz89 is offline New Member

holy sh*t

sorry but epic fail..

you took gear and you look like that? dude you can look like that without roids and just 3/4 months of training & good nutrition, wtf are you doing?

???? its not going to matter what you will use youre just going to mess it up every single time, this just showed that you need to learn proper training and diet first before you even do roids.

your pics can be achieved without gear and just a good plan, hell you can even look way better than that without gear in less than a year.

look my avatar pic, thats not even 2 years of training, no gear, i will start my first cycle soon but that pic is from before when i just trained+diet

your young, you can have so many free newbie gains you dont even need gear now.

please see this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1-year-hard-work,-Transformation.jpg 
Views:	25667 
Size:	173.8 KB 
ID:	145224

see what a skinny bitch i was? thats 1.5 year of training & diet WITHOUT ANY Gear, amazing right?

you dont need gear to achieve that and your even younger than me on that time, this body can be achieved with proper nutrition and training.

if youre going to use gear and still not have proper training and diet you still wont look much better.

im not trying to be a smartass because i will start my first cycle soon and be on gear too but in your case its different, you just do things the wrong way its pointless you shouldnt need gear at all for a better body than ur pics.
    Last edited by daruz89; 10-25-2013 at 09:50 PM.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Who's the 12 year old in the pics?
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by daruz89 View Post
    holy sh*t

sorry but epic fail..

you took gear and you look like that? dude you can look like that without roids and just 3/4 months of training & good nutrition, wtf are you doing?

???? its not going to matter what you will use youre just going to mess it up every single time, this just showed that you need to learn proper training and diet first before you even do roids.

your pics can be achieved without gear and just a good plan, hell you can even look way better than that without gear in less than a year.

look my avatar pic, thats not even 2 years of training, no gear, i will start my first cycle soon but that pic is from before when i just trained+diet

your young, you can have so many free newbie gains you dont even need gear now.

please see this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1-year-hard-work,-Transformation.jpg 
Views:	25667 
Size:	173.8 KB 
ID:	145224

see what a skinny bitch i was? thats 1.5 year of training & diet WITHOUT ANY Gear, amazing right?

you dont need gear to achieve that and your even younger than me on that time, this body can be achieved with proper nutrition and training.

if youre going to use gear and still not have proper training and diet you still wont look much better.

im not trying to be a smartass because i will start my first cycle soon and be on gear too but in your case its different, you just do things the wrong way its pointless you shouldnt need gear at all for a better body than ur pics.
    Solid advise! You should consider following it yourself!
    EasyDoesIt, Capebuffalo and Brohim like this.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    EVERYBODY JUST CALM THE F UCK DOWN! OP'S got it under control didn't you see his pics? 4 lbs on his first test/tren cycle!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to learn how to train properly because you don't have any base, you look like you just started training. I'm not having a go you just need to learn how to train correctly and eat the right foods to build muscle tissue.

Your also way to young if you can gain size now at your age with your hormones your not going to do it with steroids , your wasting your time and money but most of all your health. Do you have any idea what they can do to someone who's HPTA hasn't fully developed yet? I guess not otherwise you wouldn't touch them.

Who ever told you dnp and tren are not as bad as everyone makes out is a retard and doesn't have a clue what he is saying or doing.

You come on here and ask guys who have been doing this for years and some even longer than you have been alive and you wont listen, can you see how stupid that is and dangerous to your health. Why even come on here if your not going to take our advice? why not go and speak to the guy who told you about dnp and tren and 18-19yrs old.

There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.

Rida5d is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Come on guys , he gained some (color) .. He looks tanned

Yes, we did.. If and only if he is on roids at this age then may god help us out..
    One (zyeuz) went down , the other is going down soon ..

I took Dnp and tren at 18 and it isn't as bad as people
    Say Dnp doesn't kill you !! It can if you od

My diet was shit , didn't use pct lost everything
    I went from 170lbs to 210 and know I am 196lbs

Jeff is not natty no way !!!

Do u guys realise how many teens are on juice ?
    A hell of a lot !!!

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    A hell of a lot !!!
    Is that your justification?
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    will i regret this when im 30 most likely yes !
    QUOTE but im young and im sure you guys have all done stuff at my age !
    no and i dont ever indeed of doing blood work
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    You come here looking for advice and everyone is giving you SOLID advice but you won't listen???? Do not run this cycle and learn how to train and eat. You're way too young and skinny to be taking AAS.
    Quote 1=RECKLESS
    Quote 2=You know nothing about what people here have done, please do not blurt out assumptions, it's offensive!
    Quote 3=Starting point that states to members here that you do not care so why should we. NO NEED FOR BLOODWORK?
    PistolPete33 - comment in bold is Brutally honest and i personally agree.
    I may be missing something here, but i do not see a question in the original post, the part that stands out to me is you state "I have knowledge now"!! But there is no need for blood work right?
    I am usually a bit on the softer side regarding my posts especially with new members, but this one triggers me a bit. Sorry if i offend any of the members, when you get old you have moments. lol :-)
    Good Luck in your endeavors hugo!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I took Dnp and tren at 18 and it isn't as bad as people
    Say Dnp doesn't kill you !! It can if you od

My diet was shit , didn't use pct lost everything
    I went from 170lbs to 210 and know I am 196lbs
    A hell of a lot !!!
    Yes dnp can kill you, its a poison and you don't have any idea what your saying.

Why even carry on arguing your point? no one with any knowledge of steroids is going to advice a 18yrs kid how to take them safety, because there isn't one. You should re- read my post.

If you don't agree or will listen to advice stop posting because your sounding very immature.
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information