Thread: Need advice

Rixhi is offline New Member

Need advice

Hi. I have been training for years, with a serious diet and hard work. I am 20 years old, and I am a very thin man. I weight 55 kilo, and I see myself underweight. I want to try steriods , but I am not sure what to take, can anyone give me some advice?

No need some wisdom speech, I am aware of the negative effects. I am aware I should be older before starting this.

aussie made is offline Associate Member
    Mate honest opinion. Steriods will not help when your that weight. The best thing is to eat heaps. What's your diet plan look like at the moment? And what are your stats? Age height etc

I had a diet a few months ago, but it is simply not working, so I am just eating everything I can, I have even tried to wake up at night to eat something and go back to bed. My stats, I am so thin I havent been bothered looking so. I'm 20 years old. 180centimeters high, (70 inches) ??

I have been considering drinking cream and eating shitloads butter, but my stomach probably won't accept it.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Please list everything you ate yesterday.

oatmeal with milk, crispbread(?) with butter and cheese (2 of these), an apple & banana. 200g tuna (just without anything to it), spaghetti with meat sauce. and for snack be4 bed, chocolate with nuts.. probably 100-200g.

and I really cannot get more down my stomach.. Then I had these "wake-up" at night, and ate nuts and ryebread with any meat on it.

Your similar stats to me when I first started was 60kg. After years or eating and training I am around 83kg. You may think your eating enough but more then likely it's way under. That's y your not growing

I don't want to go on "years" in hope of something happening.. Rather just get it done.

So if you were my age, and DUMB enough to do what I am going to. What would you do/take?

Well first thing. By looking at what you eat, there's a reason why your not growing. It's all poor food choices.

If you really want to grow start eating plenty of oats,rice, potatoes pasta etc.

Good protein sources. Chicken, steak, turkey pork eggs, egg whites.

Eat with then foods in every meal and u will start to see results

So I'm gonna give it 6 months, and if it doesn't work I will private PM you, and you will help me with the steroids ?

Ok.. seriiously, can someone help me with what to take?.. I am willing to pay 200 USD with Paypal, just have some ****ing knowledge about it.. I have enough money.

ViKtoricus is offline Junior Member
    Oh my God dude, you sound desperate...

Want me to give you a routine for 200 dollars? lmao...

Yeah. I agree with what everyone said. Eat.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixhi View Post
    oatmeal with milk, crispbread(?) with butter and cheese (2 of these), an apple & banana. 200g tuna (just without anything to it), spaghetti with meat sauce. and for snack be4 bed, chocolate with nuts.. probably 100-200g.
    Probably not even 1500 calories man. But you will need to list HOW MUCH of each food item you are eating. For instance, my oatmeal serving is 1 1/2 uncooked cups, which is about 450 cals.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Edit your post. Now!!!

Your diet sucks. Question. If that's all you can eat now how will you eat more on cycle and even more to maintain after cycle. Do you see where I'm going with this?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you cant eat you wont gain sorry to tell you.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    Edit your post. Now!!!

Your diet sucks. Question. If that's all you can eat now how will you eat more on cycle and even more to maintain after cycle. Do you see where I'm going with this?
    Right? Lazy kid.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3164728118.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	145222

chester101 is offline Associate Member
    Your 5'10 and weigh 8.5 stone?? Buddy I'm 5'8 and 26kg heavier and got slated for not reaching my 'potential' naturally by these guys so you aint gonna get the info you crave here. I was about 63kg at your age (40 now) and know how hard it is to bang the weight on, the more I ate, the more I shit... I feel for you buddy but give it 5yrs and eat till your sick.... everyday!
    Hell I'd even go as far as saying fill your face with microwave lasagnes and potatoes, pizzas etc..... just keep the cardio up to protect your heart etc. Good luck boyo!

Thread Information