ViKtoricus is offline Junior Member

Can steroids help me with my goals? (My stats)

Here were my stats three years ago:

Clean and Jerk: 205 pounds
    Front squat: 285 pounds
    Bodyweight: 190 pounds. I don't know my bodyfat percentage but here's a picture of my thighs:

EDIT: Can't post images yet. Posts under 25.

Here are my stats now (no training):

Clean and Jerk: I don't know. Probably less than 135 pounds.
    Front squat: I don't know. Probably less than 200 pounds.
    Bodyweight: 240 pounds. VERY fat. Height is 5'6.

What I wanna know is, once I start lifting weights again, will steroids benefit me? Or should I just consider using steroids some other time? My ultimate goal is to clean and jerk 405 pounds, but that may not be possible for me, so I will settle with something as low as 315 pounds. Will steroids help? Or can I easily achieve that goal with diet alone?

I will be 22 years old in two days. But I'm not a teenager anymore and I understand that. I think it's about time I juice up. But at the same time, I wanna hear from experienced steroid users.

Thanks in advance.

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    No to young and body fat is to high

Damn. I hate being fat... Okay. I'll get in shape first. Thanks.

Fcastle357 is offline Senior Member
    Check out the diet section. They have some great advice. Lose some weight keep building your base and before you know it you will be ready. Marathon not a sprint. Best of luck

P0RK CH0P is offline Junior Member
    Why not do what you were doing three years ago? If you want your current stats to go up.

Psaletta is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ViKtoricus
    Damn. I hate being fat... Okay. I'll get in shape first. Thanks.
    Don't be negative. Look at the bright side. At that weight with proper diet and training you will see progress faster then a smaller guy trying to get big!! Be strict and kill it in the gym and it will shed fast bro! High BF gives you a BIG risk of sides. Not worth it. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Psaletta View Post
    High BF gives you a BIG risk of sides.
    Holy crap I did not know that. I thought steroids would be a solution to fat loss (as I understand that extra testosterone helps promote fat loss?).

Thanks for letting me know. Phew...

Fcastle357 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ViKtoricus View Post

Holy crap I did not know that. I thought steroids would be a solution to fat loss (as I understand that extra testosterone helps promote fat loss?).

Thanks for letting me know. Phew...
    Diet promotes fat loss. Steroids can enhance what your doing.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    240lbs at 5'6? thats a little scary. can't wait to see your pic. is your BP ok? might want to try some slow cardio for a while before you get into serious lifting.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Steroids aren't magic. You have to put time and work in for a long time before making that big step. Extra body fat and using increases the risk of gyno and other sides significantly. Not to mention using at a young age. Diet and training is what you need. It's all here. Start reading.

No. I hate cardio. I think I'm just gonna do one of Poliquin's high rep routine. It goes like this.

One-minute rest intervals:

Squats x 12
    Bent rows x 12
    Deadlifts x 12
    Bench Press x 12

Repeat twice.

lol. I've tried a less difficult version of that workout and I couldn't make it the second set... I think I'll burn more fat that way than cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Steroids aren't magic. You have to put time and work in for a long time before making that big step. Extra body fat and using increases the risk of gyno and other sides significantly. Not to mention using at a young age. Diet and training is what you need. It's all here. Start reading.
    Yeah. I posted a thread at the nutrition section of this forum. I'll be doing a diet plan.

Thanks.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ViKtoricus View Post
    No. I hate cardio. I think I'm just gonna do one of Poliquin's high rep routine. It goes like this.

One-minute rest intervals:

Squats x 12
    Bent rows x 12
    Deadlifts x 12
    Bench Press x 12

Repeat twice.

lol. I've tried a less difficult version of that workout and I couldn't make it the second set... I think I'll burn more fat that way than cardio.
    if you keep the tempo up and rest period short, that should feel like cardio. remember to keep the weights low enough so you can complete the whole routine.

Anxnymous is offline Associate Member
    I've said this about 3 times on this site and ill say it to every person trying to lose weight fast, it doesn't take long! After being inactive from baseball for a year and a half I was 5'6-195lbs at 40% body fat, I lost 70 pounds in three months drug free. The only ppl the enjoy cardio are the weird scrawny ppl that run 45mins-1hour every day then do like 10 mins of machines... Do cardio, if this was easy I'm sure you wouldn't have weight problems along with most of United States, its a lifestyle, you cant sit down in the barber shop, pick up a Flexx Magazine, see Steve Cook an say ill take steroids , get big, then quit working out once j get like that, you have to stay motivated and be committed. This lifestyle pays off by far
    Last edited by Anxnymous; 10-26-2013 at 05:55 PM.

imnotnatty is offline Associate Member
    with good cardio youll be able to lose 35 or 40 lbs in 6 months or less, try keto although it might affect your lifts.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imnotnatty
    with good cardio youll be able to lose 35 or 40 lbs in 6 months or less, try keto although it might affect your lifts.
    ^^^Sure, cardio will help, BUT, you can't out work a bad diet!

OP, follow the advice on the nutrition threads. Those guys won't steer you wrong!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3595251028.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	105.2 KB 
ID:	145249

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1292999437.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	145250

Thread Information