Zombeast is offline New Member

first time cycle Test E

first time poster. i've been reading a lot on this forum & doing research on other sources. i WAS going to do a tren cycle for my first cycle along with test. i smoked some weed the other night & my conscience told me that i should just run the test by itself for my first run. so, i decided i'm going to run test e for 12 weeks at 500mg a week. i have experience with prohormones. i have done a ultradrol/trenazone cycle (i loved the gains) & a epistane cycle earlier this year, but i seemed to have lost a significant amount of those gains after coming off even after taking clomid & other supplements in PCT. some of it could come down to a poor decision to begin cutting about a week after PCT.

im 25 y/o 190 lbs 5'10 i'm told frequently that i'm in pretty good shape. i've been lifting for a little over 3 years, but for the past year my diet has gotten serious & my training has become more intense.

i currently have on hand

3x test e 250mg/ml 10 ml
    2x liquid stane 25mg/ml 30ml
    2x liquid tamox 20mg/ml 50ml
    2x liquid clomi 35mg/ml 70 ml

i also have prami, but i wont be using tren til later next year after proper PCT & time off.

what kind of gains are to be expected from this? i blew up on my UD trenazone cycle & everyone at work constantly asked me what i was on as if they knew. i felt great.

i'm sorry if i seem uninformed about this cycle, i can assure you that i am. i'm just really tired after a long day & i wanted to start a thread so i can get some other people's insight.

i forgot to mention that i will be running nolva & clomid for PCT

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombeast
    first time poster. i've been reading a lot on this forum & doing research on other sources. i WAS going to do a tren cycle for my first cycle along with test. i smoked some weed the other night & my conscience told me that i should just run the test by itself for my first run. so, i decided i'm going to run test e for 12 weeks at 500mg a week. i have experience with prohormones. i have done a ultradrol/trenazone cycle (i loved the gains) & a epistane cycle earlier this year, but i seemed to have lost a significant amount of those gains after coming off even after taking clomid & other supplements in PCT. some of it could come down to a poor decision to begin cutting about a week after PCT.

im 25 y/o 190 lbs 5'10 i'm told frequently that i'm in pretty good shape. i've been lifting for a little over 3 years, but for the past year my diet has gotten serious & my training has become more intense.

i currently have on hand

3x test e 250mg/ml 10 ml
    2x liquid stane 25mg/ml 30ml
    2x liquid tamox 20mg/ml 50ml
    2x liquid clomi 35mg/ml 70 ml

i also have prami, but i wont be using tren til later next year after proper PCT & time off.

what kind of gains are to be expected from this? i blew up on my UD trenazone cycle & everyone at work constantly asked me what i was on as if they knew. i felt great.

i'm sorry if i seem uninformed about this cycle, i can assure you that i am. i'm just really tired after a long day & i wanted to start a thread so i can get some other people's insight.
    How many calories are you eating above your TDEE? All the gear in the world won't make you big if the calories aren't there to make the growth happen. If you put fertilizer on a dry plant, it won't grow and will likely die. Plants need water (and sun) to grow. Your body needs FOOD (nutrition) to grow.

The reason you lost most of your gains before? You weren't eating enough to maintain the growth you had. It's that simple.

Have you calculated your TDEE and calories you need to grow?

That comes before the cycle do you can achieve the most from the cycle.

c8rsa is offline Associate Member
    Test on its own with pct is a good first cycle. Maybe your second cycle add in the tren and maybe some dbol .

Get your diet in shape before you hit the gear.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Glad you made that decision ! If you did a first cycle with Tren it would most probably hurt you more then help you, for several reasons. The test at 500mg will be more then sufficient and will surprise you.

I agree with the others and it is very simple that your gains come from hard workouts, food and rest. If you read up and understand what anabolic steroids do you will come to know they help your body to metabolize the food you eat so if will more efficiently help you grow. This is done at a faster rate. So this I put in laymen's terms for you to understand that it is up to you to break down muscle fibers by your wk/outs and the fuel (fertilizer) you put in your body to repair and make more fibers.

Please read the sticky's as you came in and learn more. Good luck ...crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    How many calories are you eating above your TDEE? All the gear in the world won't make you big if the calories aren't there to make the growth happen. If you put fertilizer on a dry plant, it won't grow and will likely die. Plants need water (and sun) to grow. Your body needs FOOD (nutrition) to grow.

The reason you lost most of your gains before? You weren't eating enough to maintain the growth you had. It's that simple.

Have you calculated your TDEE and calories you need to grow?

That comes before the cycle do you can achieve the most from the cycle.
    thanks for the reply, man. currently im eating 5 meals a day every 2 hours and it comes out to be about 3500-4k calories. the number of meals do not include the pwo protein shake with carbs & my cottage cheese before bed. i eat a lot, you're just going to take my word for it. i also sleep very well every night, too. i have a firm understanding that if you want to be big, you need to eat big. i can ASSURE YOU my diet is not lacking. it's clean as well.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombeast

thanks for the reply, man. currently im eating 5 meals a day every 2 hours and it comes out to be about 3500-4k calories. the number of meals do not include the pwo protein shake with carbs & my cottage cheese before bed. i eat a lot, you're just going to take my word for it. i also sleep very well every night, too. i have a firm understanding that if you want to be big, you need to eat big. i can ASSURE YOU my diet is not lacking. it's clean as well.
    Sounds reassuring. Still, it wouldn't hurt to post your meal plan(s) in the nutrition forum. Even some of the slightest changes or recommendations by our experts there can make a world of difference. Why not do everything you can to optimize your success?!?!

As suggested, stick to a testosterone cycle first. It's generally recommended to run a long ester (cypionate or enthanate) for 12 weeks at 500mg/wk. You can administer that as 2 injections per week or 3.5 (EOD injections). Start taking your AI (exemestane or anastrozole) within 24hrs of first injection. Run HCG @ 250iu 2x/wk starting around the third week of your cycle. Your PCT with clomid and tamoxifen should start 14-18 days after your last testosterone injection.

*Remember, time off after a cycle equals your cycle length PLUS PCT length before you start any further cycles.

Thread Information