davisleb is offline New Member

newbe test and deca user. please help

Hi I am a 38 year old male 6'3" 160 pounds. I have ALWAYS been VERY thin built. I have worked from time to time only to be discouraged.
    recently I decided to try Test. and Deca .. I am on 300 test. and 250 deca for my first week and will be going to 600 test and 500 deca with my next injection in 4 days. I think I have got the diet and the workout routine down but was wondering......is there anything else I should e doing with my cycle? I here a lot of other guys talking about stuff they are doing with their cycle its all very confusing to me. any help would e greatly appreciated.

If this is your first cycle I would recommend you do a Test only cycle. The size your will retain after your cycle is really dependent on your diet. Juice will help you gain weight but it's the diet that will really show it off.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    What does your diet consist of? What about an AI and do you have pct lined up? If these are some of the things that are confusing to you then you probably should have done some more research prior to starting a cycle.

Go to the educational threads and there is a wealth of info there very helpful on these topics.

Nematocyst is offline New Member
    With your stats, 6'3" 160 pounds, I would be more concerned about learning to diet for bulk before starting to cycle, you can easily put 20lbs there in some months without steroids and than you can get more advantages of using it.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    I suggest you read this and stop what you're doing.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

You have failed to research what you are doing to yourself and are using AAS irresponsibly. There can be many adverse reactions or side effects and you're not prepared to handle or treat a single one. Please read the thread in the link and do a PCT. When you're ready to use AAS it will still be here waiting for you n

Hi thank you for your reply. I will take your advice and use test only. my diet consists of approx. 3000 calories a day. whey protein, lean meats and lots of fish as I am a commercial fisherman. I have ALWAYS been plagued with a very thin but strong frame. very tall and very slim. I am not going extra hard on the weight pile because I do understand that my frame isn't built to take on all the extra forces of hundreds of pounds and pounding. I am working one muscle group a day with one day off a week and I would say that on a scale of 1 to 10 for intensity of my work outs I'd say they are a 7. I was wondering about an estrogen blocker and what I should do after my cycle as far as medicating for health not for retention of gain. any more advice would be greatly appreciated.

hi thank you for your reply. I did read the link and it was very informative. thank you for your help.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Holy Hell Davis please read all of this.

Austinite's Educational Article Database

Nematocyst, hi thank you for your reply. I have tried diet for bulk 2 times in the past and seen little gain. I am cursed with a very wirey build and have been very thin all my life. I am currently on a 3000 calorie a day diet lean meats whey protein and fish as my source of protein. thank you for your help.

thank you very much for your advice.

Capebuffalo, thank you for the advice. I did read Austinites My first cycle: planning and executing a successful first cycle. The post was very informative and I want to thank you for recommending it.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Holy Hell Davis please read all of this.

Austinite's Educational Article Database
    I agree this is a very informative thread to read. After that you need to continue to read up on most everything there is to read about aas , supplements , Estrogen and ancillaries, getting to understand more why to take everything and how it works in the body. Austin's educational article will tell you most everything but you should be as educate as you possibly can before you get any further on.

As we say educate before medicate. Diet, diet, diet and rest as important as your workouts because with out those two basics you won't be able to continue. Good luck ...crazy mike

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    There is a lot more there than just the first cycle. I recommend you click open each one and read them thoroughly.

Would you mind listing everything you ate yesterday?

Thread Information