Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By OnTheSauce
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: I think my test is underdosed, not sure if i should up dose? i start week 7 in 3 days

AaronCEO is offline New Member

I think my test is underdosed, not sure if i should up dose? i start week 7 in 3 days

Ok iv seen a little bit of gains and i did gain 7 pounds by the end of week 3. but the gains that im seeing are like 3 rep increase compared to my usual 1 rep increase and i also upped my calories by 500 over maintaince which could explain it... Im still jerking off only a few times a week. a slight increase in sex drive. but nothing to brag about. i do get more boners..

i did get bloodwork from private md labs but it just showed my test levels were greater than 1500. it didnt give me my exact values...

im not sure if i should up the dose or not but yea i dont feel like king kong. i dont have a crazy sex drive. my reps are increasing only by 1-2 more than usual. i dont have a high red bloodcount. actually my red blood count is lower than it was precycle.

not sure if i should bump from 1 ml (250 mg) to 1.5 ml a week ? dont even know what to do...

im using **.*** as my source. and he actually disspeared a few weeks ago so im hoping i didnt get underdosed test e...

i did have low test to begin with so im not sure if maybe this will require me to do a higher dosage.. i had 410 natty test.

maybe my gear is slightly underdosed. maybe i should do 1.5 ml injections monday and thursday of the 250 mg. instead of my 1 ml... 2x a week.
    Last edited by AaronCEO; 10-26-2013 at 08:48 PM.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Edit the source from your post. You should be using more than 250mg a week. If you're >1500 and only doing 250mg per week it sounds fine. Go to 400-500 per week. Do you have an ai? Pct lined up? Hcg ?

opps sorry. i ment im doing 250mg x2 a week.

monday and thursday. so a total of 500 mg a week. but if underdosed i may be very well only getting 300 mg a week...

and im using 10MG of exemstane as my AI. estrogen showed up as 22 and my natural estrogen was 28

and pct, iv actualy decided to not come off and to lower my dose to cruise.(200 mg to cruise)

i figured you know what, i have low test, but not low enough for trt and its only going to decline as i get older , im not going to come off. ill just drop down to cruise dose. so therefore no hcg . - my balls are not shrunk so i seem to be doing fine without

my balls are fine actually. maybe SLIGHTLY smaller but its nothing so no hcg. since im blasting and cruising.
    Last edited by AaronCEO; 10-26-2013 at 07:22 PM.

Still should use hcg even on trt. How old are you? And edit the damn source from your original post
    Last edited by OnTheSauce; 10-26-2013 at 08:16 PM.

ahh **** it. why lie about my age. im 22 turning 23 in april. my natural test is low but low enough for trt. i feel like shit before the juice, tired all the time , can go a week without jerking off. and and i dont see the purpose of hcg . my balls arent that shrunk and i have not seen any studies in favor of it when blasting and cruising.

why blast and cruise? well why cycle is the question if i already have low test. ill end up on trt eventually regardless if i cycle so **** it!!

but this thread isnt about me. just about my underdosed test...

Probably not under dosed. Gl
    AaronCEO likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    22 and self medicating TRT???you are harming yourself so badly. Do you want to ever have kids?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If this thread isn't about you, have your supposedly under dosed test sign up for an account. That ridiculous comment makes as much sense as your decision to blast and cruise at your age.
    John Andrew likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    22 and self medicating TRT???you are harming yourself so badly. Do you want to ever have kids?
    bro science. you can always come off and blast hcg for a while and you can have kids. its been done and proven by members on boars like gh15. hell even a person in this thread blasts and n cruises got his gf pregnant.

and even if i cant have kids ill be ok with it. i have horrible genetics, and dont want another kid to go through what i have anyways. im not genetically fit to pass on my genes anyways. so i really dont care.
    Last edited by AaronCEO; 10-27-2013 at 12:56 AM.

John Andrew is offline Member
    23, my genetics are shit, I don't care! Call me bro and I will remove your balls. I am 58, I blast and cruise, I trained 26 years clean, I live where use is legal and I do care.

Where the hell do you get your ideas from. Listen to Muscle Inc. If you don't want help. Don't ask questions.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    I'm still not sure why it would be underdosed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep View Post
    I'm still not sure why it would be underdosed.
    its because he dosent feel like king kong as he said...like ive said a million times people expect to much from aas because of all the bro science floating around about how you are supposed to feel like superman or whatever....bro the experience is different for everyone, everything you said in this thread points to the test being real and 500mg a week is not a high dose by any means just average....steroids are not magic...good luck

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronCEO View Post
    bro science. you can always come off and blast hcg for a while and you can have kids. its been done and proven by members on boars like gh15. hell even a person in this thread blasts and n cruises got his gf pregnant.

and even if i cant have kids ill be ok with it. i have horrible genetics, and dont want another kid to go through what i have anyways. im not genetically fit to pass on my genes anyways. so i really dont care.
    Great attitude. Do what you think is best dude.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You understand nothing about steroids .

Thread Information