Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Just did my first injection! question

daruz89 is offline New Member

Just did my first injection! question

i just did my first injection, i was so nervous HAHA, but i had to stay calm cause that needle was already in my leg, longest minute ever.

so uhm i aspirated no blood, no pain, directly into my thigh muscle.

but now about 5/10 mins later still feel a bit sore, feel some pressure underneath there and if i press my finger there it hurts a tiny bit.

is that normal? succesfull first shot?
    Last edited by daruz89; 10-28-2013 at 02:39 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    How come you didn't take the advice on your last thread?
    my first cycle, please advice (long damn story! please bear with it)

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    How come you didn't take the advice on your last thread?
    my first cycle, please advice (long damn story! please bear with it)
    Exactly. If they don't want advice, don't waste our time.

well i already said i was going to do it anyway, and my second thread that i made i got lots of good info actually, + i know someone here that used to be in contest bodybuilding who helped me with info also, so im pretty much safe now.

i know that i could get back and further than where i was in about a year of natural training and nutrition but i need my body ready upcoming year or i will miss a ton of opportunities again at modeling, and i'd hate that i already hate how much i missed this year.

anyway that wasnt really a helpful answer to my question sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Exactly. If they don't want advice, don't waste our time.
    if someone would ask me i'd just give him the info he needs to know before he screws himself up.

i want the advice i ask for, not repeat the same thing, i made this descision after thinking about it for a WHOLE year, so i really dont need more reasons not to do it, everyone has their own reasons i have mine.

steroids aint that bad as people make it out to be, theres also no rock hard evidence that it stunts natural growth if used at a younger age, before i started ive watched Doc's, read studies, read forums everything, i mean look at arnold, started a 15 or 16 and hes still living healthy today, that dude is using it for over 40 years.

that 12 week cycle im doing is no big deal, i have everything i need for pct and ai too, no worries about that.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Why would you edit your thread then if you think your right using steroids when you only just got back into training plus all the other reasons why not, kids lol.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daruz89

if someone would ask me i'd just give him the info he needs to know before he screws himself up.

i want the advice i ask for, not repeat the same thing, i made this descision after thinking about it for a WHOLE year, so i really dont need more reasons not to do it, everyone has their own reasons i have mine.

steroids aint that bad as people make it out to be, theres also no rock hard evidence that it stunts natural growth if used at a younger age, before i started ive watched Doc's, read studies, read forums everything, i mean look at arnold, started a 15 or 16 and hes still living healthy today, that dude is using it for over 40 years.

that 12 week cycle im doing is no big deal, i have everything i need for pct and ai too, no worries about that.
    Steroids ain't that bad!?!?! Sure thing. Guess you know more than the rest of us. Glad you're here to set its straight.

Kids.......

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daruz89 View Post
    i just did my first injection, i was so nervous HAHA, but i had to stay calm cause that needle was already in my leg, longest minute ever.

so uhm i aspirated no blood, no pain, directly into my thigh muscle.

but now about 5/10 mins later still feel a bit sore, feel some pressure underneath there and if i press my finger there it hurts a tiny bit.

is that normal? succesfull first shot?
    give it 24 hours..

my first pin was in my quad, was a lil sore after the pin, but then 24 hours later, i couldn't walk.... lasted for nearly a week.. first and last time i will pin quads...

p.s. it would be wise to listen to these guys ^^

some of them have been training longer than you (and me) have been alive...

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    give it 24 hours..

my first pin was in my quad, was a lil sore after the pin, but then 24 hours later, i couldn't walk.... lasted for nearly a week.. first and last time i will pin quads...
    Oh lord, i already read something like this LOL.

Next time maybe ass or delt then.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Why would you edit your thread then if you think your right using steroids when you only just got back into training plus all the other reasons why not, kids lol.
    thats because i didnt really see any point in people going over my whiny post all over again and talk about things that have nothing to do with my question.

im just requesting an answer about my first injection, look i really enjoy this site when people are just giving info you need, lots of nice and helpful guys here its a great forum.

i understand that its worrysome but yeah guess im stubborn, on the other hand though im not screwing it up i have my cycle and pct in check, + if anything happens hospital is a 5 min walk away from here lol.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I wanna know how all these youngsters have access to Arnold's private medical records and know exactly how long he has been using. Can someone tell me where I can read about it?
    lovbyts, Euroholic and marcus300 like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I wanna know how all these youngsters have access to Arnold's private medical records and know exactly how long he has been using. Can someone tell me where I can read about it?
    i think they go by the assumption of 'he's still breathing so he must be ok'

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    i think they go by the assumption of 'he's still breathing so he must be ok'
    That must be it. This is the second guy in as many days who thinks that.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    LOL, good point. It seems most of them know more now than Arnold does after 30 years of use or any of the vets here.

Thus the saying to all those 18-23 yr olds. Hurry and move out of your moms basement while you still know everything.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    LOL, good point. It seems most of them know more now than Arnold does after 30 years of use or any of the vets here.

Thus the saying to all those 18-23 yr olds. Hurry and move out of your moms basement while you still know everything.
    funny statement, dont generalize me i work abroad on other side of the world since i was 21, i lived by myself at 18. im still working abroad now away from family etc for nearly 3 years, im pretty independant.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daruz89 View Post
    funny statement, dont generalize me i work abroad on other side of the world since i was 21, i lived by myself at 18. im still working abroad now away from family etc for nearly 3 years, im pretty independant.
    Generalize you? no I would never do that. Only about 99% of the kids who come here say they are different. lol

You have your own reasons for doing what you did and what you are going to do. We are just here to help point out things we have done and hope you might think about it a little more and giving alternatives.

easterbunny is offline Junior Member
    ^^ about as well moderated and empathetic statement you'll hear Daruz89.

Thread Information