Hello all, have been an avid reader of this site for sometime now but have never really decided to post, still learning myself and would like to ask a quick question from all the knowledgeable members.

I have been on a Test E cycle for 18 weeks now, this is my third cycle. I have never added any other compounds and have always decided to stick with one substance until i'm more of an intermediate/advanced user. Currently I am only using 500mg a week, though decided to extend the cycle due to the fact that the test didn't actually hit me until much later than expected, roughly 8-9 weeks in. My diet is clean, with the calories being at an optimal level for growth each week and strength is always increasing.

Now, I know I am not Superman and am very aware of this, however test seems to agree with me. I stopped taking adex as water weight and gyno are non-existent, this has been consistent throughout. My blood pressure, heart rate and HDL LDL readings have also kept within a healthy range, the most recent check being last week. I am also still increasing in size and strength with no signs of slowing down, testicular atrophy being minuscule and a general sense of well-being being very apparent. Long story short, I am the fittest I have ever been and the test itself is genuine.

My dilemma however is that I go on holiday Christmas time. I was going to stop the cycle before I go but PCT would finish the day before I leave, meaning that if I needed that extra week it wouldn't even be an option as I would be out of the country. Would it be ok to lower the test dosage or run it up until Christmas to then complete a longer PCT within the new year, rather than stopping and having no chance of extending PCT? I will be taking a long break from cycling anyway, so downtime is most definitely not an issue, especially when this holiday is the time I want to be looking my best.

TL;DR Can Test E be extended to 30 weeks safely so that a longer PCT can be used if needed, when HDL LDL, blood pressure, ECG all show no negative signs as well as no side effects from cycle are apparent, with strength and size continuing?