confederate_martyr is offline New Member

Question from a old friend.

Hey guys and girl, It's been about 5 yrs since I've been on here and glad to be back! First a little background. First off I want to say when I was here years ago I learned everything I needed to do correct and safe cycles, and was able to spread my knowledge to friends so they could be safe with PCT's exc. Back then I was playing college fball and got up to 240 pounds at 6,2. I looked great and felt great. Midway through my 2nd season I took a cut block and tore my mcl and acl, my mcl for the second time. I couldnt play ball anymore and the dark ages set in. I ended up getting hooked on painkillers from my injury and before I was able to get help 2 yrs later I lost almost all my gains. Then I got a job and never got back into the gym. Now over the past few months I've gotten back into the gym put on some weight, got my muscles healthy and ready to do another cycle. I'm so excited about it that I can quit thinking about it. Since it's been some time I'll get results like it's my first cycle ever, so I'm going to do a strait test cyp cycle with my clomin, nolva and hcg . My question to all you good folks is could you direct me or help me find a quality and priced online source? It's been so long I've forgotten all my real world connects! PLEASE DON'T post anything about it, please just message me. I would greatly appreciate any help or any knowledge anyone has to offer. Thank you
    -an old friend

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Love your name troll. Ignoring your question.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    GNC. Vitamin Shoppe. They have quality product.

What was your username way back when you were here?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    This is something that Lunk would pull

Bert is offline Senior Member
    You'll find something.

Thread Information