Budly69 is offline Junior Member

Test+Tren stacks vs other stacks

I'm currently on my third test+tren stack, life is good. However, I've never tried anything else other than my first cycle which was just test. People make tren sound absolutely unbeatable but if that was the case wouldn't the market for other juices dry up?

I mean how does a test+tren stack compare to other stacks. Suppose I was running 1000mg/wk test with a couple other compounds thrown in there, would it be less beneficial than the 500mg test and 400mg tren I'm running now?

Looking for some solid veteran answer that are based on experience. Thanks a bunch guys.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    For me Tren is king no doubt for over all results but it really can be harsh for some and even ineffective for others. Some prefer non 19 nor compounds that come with less sides and trouble.

It comes down to preference, your individual reaction to compounds and goals.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    It will depent on your goal but I have used tren and absolutely hated it then I tried npp and prop and I absolutely love it and my gains were far better on these compounds so I'm not in any hurry to switch

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren is king but many people just can't handle it.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Loved the results from tren ! I unlike most people here have also ran EQ and been very happy with the results.
    Last edited by diesel101; 11-06-2013 at 10:09 AM.

Thread Information