rodduz is offline New Member

Acne when on cycle

If acne is a problem when on cycle, does it clear up pretty much straight away when the cycle ends and you start pct?

Thanks

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Everyone is different. And, different AAS's can have different effects. For me, it's the fluctuation in hormone levels that cause some acne. It can take a fair amount of time for those levels to stabilize, post cycle, so don't count on acne disappearing quickly. Diet, and supplements can greatly help, or hinder...

rodduz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post
    Everyone is different. And, different AAS's can have different effects. For me, it's the fluctuation in hormone levels that cause some acne. It can take a fair amount of time for those levels to stabilize, post cycle, so don't count on acne disappearing quickly. Diet, and supplements can greatly help, or hinder...
    Thanks. Any expansion on the diet and supplement bit? As in what would be beneficial to combat acne?

killer41qc is offline Junior Member
    Acne gets worst when you come off IMO

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by killer41qc View Post
    Acne gets worst when you come off IMO
    Unfortunatly I agree with you.

I just finished my cycle and acne was getting better, started PCT and it flare up again... Now it spreaded to my chest(only had back before PCT)...

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodduz View Post
    Thanks. Any expansion on the diet and supplement bit? As in what would be beneficial to combat acne?
    Austinite has a good thread, somewhere, on this.

Zinc, vit-c, and pantothenic acid (vit B5), are a good acne fighting combo. As for diet, clean, lots of veggie n fruits, and some good healthy fats will help as well.

Thread Information