Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: Thinking about stopping test e cycle after 1 week?????

bw0434 is offline Junior Member

Thinking about stopping test e cycle after 1 week?????

So im 23 years old 5'10 195 lbs
    ran ph's in the past.

First test e cycle 500 mg a week, 2 250mg injections a week.

I don't know if i can continue or not. I pinned my right glute first. Was very painful the next few days had terrible pip. Hurt walking sitting, driving, putting shoes/clothes on. Also didn't feel too good, think I may had the test flu, had a slight fever from time to time. Pip went down but was still there when i did my second shot in my left glute. Next day feel like I have a knife in my back. Injection site is sore but above it to my back kills. Workouts are definately suffering and also felt kind of shitty the next day after injecting it.

was thinking about stopping and just hoping on an epi cycle since i already have a bottle on me and wanted to try it out.

Don't know if I should continue or drop the test and just do the epi cycle.
    Just looking for advice thanks guys.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Read some threads on injection technique and PIP. Will greatly reduce your discomfort. IDK if you have test flu or not, may be psychosomatic.

yea i read all those, Did everything it said on the second injection to try and reduce pip and now back kills. I just dont know if its worth staying on if this is how im gonna feel

Also i notcied theres like a bump on my back. i did the injection on my left glute and right above the ass crack to the left i feel a hard lump kind of. I did squats and legs after the injection dont know if that has something to do with it. Should i be worried?

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    PIP is PIP man, if you can't tough it out your first cycle this isn't for you. That being said, what you described still sounds a lot like a poor injection technique(whenever my hand shook too much I got that bruised, hard lump feeling too) Instead of working out the injected muscles try massaging them after injection and letting them rest a day or two. Do your next pin in another site and see what happens.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike
    PIP is PIP man, if you can't tough it out your first cycle this isn't for you. That being said, what you described still sounds a lot like a poor injection technique(whenever my hand shook too much I got that bruised, hard lump feeling too) Instead of working out the injected muscles try massaging them after injection and letting them rest a day or two. Do your next pin in another site and see what happens.
    Good thing it wasn't T400. Probably wouldn't be walking.
    clarky. likes this.

Fresh2death is offline Junior Member
    What size needles are you using? Try rotating injection site. Grow some balls.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    You should stop and wait till 25 anyway. Good enough reason.

Thread Information