Boxtrot is offline Associate Member

Can i cycle with test prop whilst taking melanotan 2?

Seeing if i should do this or not. Im sure there aren't many people who have done this or if they have dont know themselves what affect it had but pretty much gonna go buy peoples oppinions on here. Starting my cycle next week an the melanotan should be arriving tommorow was thinking of taking it for 2 or 3 days before my cycle started if not a good idea to take on cycle and it wont cause any problems thereafter.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I'll skip the whole preliminary question routine and just say that I've never had any problems with MT2 (or any other peptide) interfering with a test cycle.
    On the other hand, you should be wary of what others say....myself included. Research for yourself and compare what you learn to what others advise.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    My last cycle I ran test p and was injecting Melanotan 2 every 3rd or so with no problems. Get into it, you need a tan to go with a solid physique.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I'll skip the whole preliminary question routine and just say that I've never had any problems with MT2 (or any other peptide) interfering with a test cycle.
    On the other hand, you should be wary of what others say....myself included. Research for yourself and compare what you learn to what others advise.
    This is a great answer. It can apply to almost everything and should.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    I always thought melanotan made a white guy look Puerto Rican.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaz Kavlic
    My last cycle I ran test p and was injecting Melanotan 2 every 3rd or so with no problems. Get into it, you need a tan to go with a solid physique.
    Awesome physique if that's you in your avi

Boxtrot is offline Associate Member
    Hmm alright well here goes nothing. Have faith in destiny.

Thread Information