Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 50
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Who wants to see my 1 year progress

  1. #1
    justo's Avatar
    justo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    421

    Who wants to see my 1 year progress

    Who wants to see my 1 year progress-image-2023592659.jpg

  2. #2
    bigsiv's Avatar
    bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    North east England
    Posts
    1,625
    Excellent progress is it real justo or you having us on?
    Red Bastard likes this.

  3. #3
    jasc's Avatar
    jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,313
    Damn bro, if that's real, nice work!

    Funny how the skinny pic is in a liquor store and the jacked pic is in the gym. lol

    This should be made into a poster and hung up in bars.

  4. #4
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,506
    excellent man, I can believe it. Mine is similar. What are your before/after stats bro? Is it one year exactly?

  5. #5
    justo's Avatar
    justo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    421
    Thanks use lot u rele boosted my ego lol it's 100% real the skinny pic was august 2012 and the other is just before I finished my first cycle. I was about 10 stone in the first pic I look Ill haha now I'm 12 and half stone 1 cycle in. Of course I was natural for a bit but not aslong as I should have been. A lot of people have mocked me on here saying I'm not ready and stuff but here's my side of the story! Thanks for the praise

  6. #6
    justo's Avatar
    justo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv
    Excellent progress is it real justo or you having us on?
    100% real

  7. #7
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,540
    Great work justo

  8. #8
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,506
    Quote Originally Posted by justo View Post
    Thanks use lot u rele boosted my ego lol it's 100% real the skinny pic was august 2012 and the other is just before I finished my first cycle. I was about 10 stone in the first pic I look Ill haha now I'm 12 and half stone 1 cycle in. Of course I was natural for a bit but not aslong as I should have been. A lot of people have mocked me on here saying I'm not ready and stuff but here's my side of the story! Thanks for the praise
    what is your beginning height in inches and weight in pounds? Im in states I don't know what stones mean?

  9. #9
    justo's Avatar
    justo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985
    what is your beginning height in inches and weight in pounds? Im in states I don't know what stones mean?
    and I'm I'm the uk I dunno how man lbs that is use a converter lol! I'm 5,8

  10. #10
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,506
    ok, ill find a conversion table. I think its like 12lbs or 14'lbs per stone. looking thick man

    ok 5 8 175lbs you look bigger bro maybe its because of your height.

  11. #11
    justo's Avatar
    justo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985
    ok, ill find a conversion table. I think its like 12lbs or 14'lbs per stone. looking thick man
    it's 14 bro

  12. #12
    JinNtonic's Avatar
    JinNtonic is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    On this site...
    Posts
    832
    One year, that is some dedication right there. Great job.

  13. #13
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    Damn bro, if that's real, nice work!

    Funny how the skinny pic is in a liquor store and the jacked pic is in the gym. lol

    This should be made into a poster and hung up in bars.
    good observation Jasc!

    Justo, my hat off to you man, good job!

  14. #14
    Megalodon6's Avatar
    Megalodon6 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Posts
    805
    Great job

  15. #15
    anubis4 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    At my gym, obviously
    Posts
    17
    Very nice! Just a side question... bout how much did your tattoo cost? I'm looking to get a sleeve, but I think my area is wayyy over priced for tattoos.

  16. #16
    diesel101's Avatar
    diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    upper midwest
    Posts
    4,319
    Great job!

  17. #17
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,480
    Great job

  18. #18
    justo's Avatar
    justo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by anubis4
    Very nice! Just a side question... bout how much did your tattoo cost? I'm looking to get a sleeve, but I think my area is wayyy over priced for tattoos.
    If u want my advice don't get one u'll prop hate it in a few years lol
    Last edited by justo; 11-01-2013 at 02:33 AM.

  19. #19
    rodero is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    12
    Dude, that's one Tom Hardy looking arm! Way to go, nothing but respect

  20. #20
    AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Nomadic Day Laborer
    Posts
    1,140
    Quote Originally Posted by justo View Post
    If u want my advice don't get one u'll prop hate it in a few years lol
    LOL only if you pick a tribal like that (I have one too, getting it covered up )

    Great transformation bro, lookin solid
    Red Bastard and NACH3 like this.

  21. #21
    justo's Avatar
    justo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike
    LOL only if you pick a tribal like that (I have one too, getting it covered up ) Great transformation bro, lookin solid
    Yh man i proper regret getting this shit lol! I don even think it's coverable IMO

  22. #22
    AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Nomadic Day Laborer
    Posts
    1,140
    It is, you'd just have to commit to something like a colored half sleeve to cover the black. My arms are already covered so for me its no big deal but you may not want that look

  23. #23
    justo's Avatar
    justo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike
    It is, you'd just have to commit to something like a colored half sleeve to cover the black. My arms are already covered so for me its no big deal but you may not want that look
    can I see a pic

  24. #24
    AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Nomadic Day Laborer
    Posts
    1,140
    Of my tribal design?

  25. #25
    justo's Avatar
    justo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    421
    [QUOTE="AlphaMike"]Of my tribal design?[/QUOTE
    How your covering it?

  26. #26
    spiralkut is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    289
    Good work use this to motivate u for the next 12 months mate

  27. #27
    justo's Avatar
    justo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by spiralkut
    Good work use this to motivate u for the next 12 months mate
    Yea I will do mate! Would you guys say losing 3lb in 2 weeks of finishing is good or bad? Obviously it's water I know but is it good

  28. #28
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Great work my man! Hats off... Well deserved!

  29. #29
    jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,440
    That's a huge difference if you gained 2.5 stones, that's a nice 30lb+ gain. It appears to be more than 30lbs, I thought it was a joke. That is some progress. I would have bet my life the two pics were different people. Great job.

  30. #30
    Java Man's Avatar
    Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    4,327
    Really exceptional. Keep it up and you'll be a monster this time next year.

  31. #31
    justo's Avatar
    justo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man
    Really exceptional. Keep it up and you'll be a monster this time next year.
    this was a year ago man alots happened since
    Java Man likes this.

  32. #32
    TheOldGoat is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    28
    lets see the 2 year mark then lol
    Java Man likes this.

  33. #33
    Java Man's Avatar
    Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    4,327
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldGoat View Post
    lets see the 2 year mark then lol
    Lol! How about it, Justo? How's the monster coming along?

  34. #34
    fightnews is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    163
    Big deal you did it with drugs, not saying steroids are horrible but it looks like you've done almost no natural training at all. Good luck keeping gains when you're off cycle

  35. #35
    fightnews is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by justo View Post
    this was a year ago man alots happened since
    Lets see what you look like now?

  36. #36
    musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    Big deal you did it with drugs, not saying steroids are horrible but it looks like you've done almost no natural training at all. Good luck keeping gains when you're off cycle
    I, too, would like to see what he looks like now. IMO, the OP was no where near ready to cycle, but to say his progress is 'no big deal' is wrong imo. He obviously put a lot of hard work in, regardless if he used drugs to help him get there. Yes, he's obviously holding quite a bit of water, but there's no doubt he put on some nice LBM as well, which doesn't come without hard work and diet.

    Pics of what you look like now, OP?

  37. #37
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    Big deal you did it with drugs, not saying steroids are horrible but it looks like you've done almost no natural training at all. Good luck keeping gains when you're off cycle
    As everyone is entitled to their own opinions... I just have to ask myself why is it that mostly anything that comes outta your mouth is either negative(above for ex), hardly giving any kind of knowledge or advice, and simply immature! If you can't give the right advice, or don't have anything good/or nice to say... It's better off keeping it to yourself... Unless of course your giving sound advice... Make sense?
    rahulsingh265 likes this.

  38. #38
    Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,093
    On a steroid forum and giving someone shit because they grew while cycling. Thats funny.

    Great results, too many think that you don't have to work hard or eat right and that all the results is solely because of the test. Ignore them.
    NACH3 likes this.

  39. #39
    musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett N View Post
    On a steroid forum and giving someone shit because they grew while cycling. Thats funny.

    Great results, too many think that you don't have to work hard or eat right and that all the results is solely because of the test. Ignore them.
    What's even funnier than that is he has another thread going where he wants to do an Anavar cycle.

  40. #40
    justo's Avatar
    justo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    LDN
    Posts
    421
    I'm no where near what I was now because I had a bad year and stopped training now I'm 2 months back in and feeling good! **** all the negative comments I'm not bothered, I know what I'm doing so worry about yourselfs.

    Cheers for all the decent comments
    NACH3 and Brett N like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •