Fitbrit32 is offline New Member

New to this... Tips and advice please

Hi. So I've been working out for about two years and I'm a hard gainer so very hard to bulk or even gain any mass. I have managed about a stone in 12 months. I'm now 188lbs and about to start an 8 week cycle for the first time. I wanted any tips on safety and advice about price and product. I have researched a lot but this seems a great place to hear what people who really have nothing to gain by bull shitting say. So here's what I've been 'quoted'

For 8 week cycle

Sustanon 750mg weekly
    Dbol 30mg daiky for frst 4weeks

And novaldex?

Can anyone tell me if this seems right. Also do I need to prep in any way. Should I use oral before injecting first cycle?! This is costing £120. Does that seem right. And can anyone recommend reliable and safe suppliers please ? I'm in uk.

What I want is mass, bulk and strength. After working out for about two years my body isn't changing much. Any advice and guidance would be greatly appreciated. I am

188lbs
    6ft2

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Too much for a first cycle.

What does your diet consist of?

we don't discuss prices on AAS please edit that out and no source talk.

Projectswole44 is offline Junior Member
    The best advice I can give is to not use AAS(juice) yet. I don't beleive in hard gainers. You need to eat more. I'm talking about stuffing yourself. Put on some more size then juice up......but if you arw not willing to wait I would say try and get some test E and run it for 12 weeks. 500mg a week in two pins spaced out as far as possible. If sust is all you can get then run it at 500mg a week eod. You don't need the dbol for the first one. Save it for your second of third cycle if you need it. Also get an AI while on cycle and clomid and nolva for pct And also get some d-aspatic acid for pct...go eat! And train...track what you eat...get yourself a mass gainer shake if you need it. Add Two shakes to what you already eat
    Last edited by Projectswole44; 11-01-2013 at 05:37 PM.

Projectswole44 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    Too much for a first cycle.

What does your diet consist of?

we don't discuss prices on AAS please edit that out and no source talk.
    Yes. What do you eat?

Thread Information