Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By zWonka
  • 1 Post By zWonka

Thread: Are there still dangers.in.cycling?

zWonka is offline Junior Member

Are there still dangers.in.cycling?

I just posted in the nutrition forum trying to get help with a lean mass diet, my stats are:
    19yo
    162lbs
    15%bf
    5'6
    I explained when I was 18 I did a Tren only cycle and I'm glad nothing bad happened to me. I went from 142lbs to 172 lbs, I love how much I gained but I didn't have much knowledge on anabolics at that time.... I do want to do steroids because it was amazing to see those results that quick, but also I know the dangers at my age... Then I saw multiple forums from other sites stating its really a 50/50 chance at my age where damage could be done to my body(HPTA), read how members were saying some people will have a negative reaction at that age where it will effect then badly then others it doesn't. It didn't for me and I was on the strongest compound so I was wondering could I do AAS since I didn't have a negative effect? Or do I need to wait tip I'm 24-25yo?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is absolutely risk in you cycling at your age read up there is tons of info about the subject on this board.

I have read up on them, I was just asking cuz they didn't harm my body before so does that mean I'm in the percentage that's safer towards cycling at my age?

You may have just gotten lucky that time or maybe problems will show up later. Only time will tell now.

Well its been almost a year since I first pinned and haven't seen anything bad... Only thing that was bad was back acne for two weeks and that was it- so really its like playing Russian roullette at my age for each cycle?

It is, best thing to do is wait until you are older and fully developed you don't want to be on TRT for the rest of your life before you turn 25.

Yeah I certainly don't want to be pinning my whole life, especially at 20yo. But I'm lucky to be 'normal' after that cycle lol is there a way to be tested to see if you're fully developed? (I'm 5'6 and probably close to being done so in a year or two I'm sure it will be done and would like to see if I could be tested then)

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zWonka View Post
    Well its been almost a year since I first pinned and haven't seen anything bad... Only thing that was bad was back acne for two weeks and that was it- so really its like playing Russian roullette at my age for each cycle?
    Exactly! I might have to go on trt and I'm only 23 cycled when I was 18 and 21 I have the test level of a 65 yr old man. So if I were you I wouldn't cycle again. I didn't have the access to this site so I didn't know what i was doing. If you wanna fight ed low libido etc... Keep cycling

I'm gonna listen to you, I certainly don't want that, I was scared of that when I read about it. Bout my sex drive is pretty good, had sex this morning for a hour, and was hard full time lol I don't wanna have to be a TRT patient at a young age just to get a edge. But is HGH safe to take at my age? Or do the same standards apply?

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The more you do at your age the more damage will be done. It will creep up on you and later on the effects may appear. Quit while you are ahead. To state that you had sex for an hour at your age should not even be thought of as an accomplishment. Not trying to bash, but of course at your age and for many more that would just be normal. I know a guy who is 25 and he stated that he knew the last bottle of test he had was real because he woke up with a woody. WTF he needs test at 25 to wake up with a woody. If that is an accomplishment then he has serious problems. It's progressive...

Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    The more you do at your age the more damage will be done. It will creep up on you and later on the effects may appear. Quit while you are ahead. To state that you had sex for an hour at your age should not even be thought of as an accomplishment. Not trying to bash, but of course at your age and for many more that would just be normal. I know a guy who is 25 and he stated that he knew the last bottle of test he had was real because he woke up with a woody. WTF he needs test at 25 to wake up with a woody. If that is an accomplishment then he has serious problems. It's progressive...
    I'm not sure what you're trying to say here? I wasnt bragging, I was stating my sex drive is completely normal right now. But if I was that guy and was shooting test in me I imagine id be pretty horny to where I would want to have sex with the carpet. But, is HGH safe at my age or do the same standards apply?

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    At 19 or 20 (you stated your both) you should make great gains anyway. Your natural test levels will be peaking right now or so they should be. Have you ever done blood work to see how you really are because going for an hour isn't really a certified medical prognosis is it?

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    Idk about the HGH for sure but my guess is no. I'm sure a vet can tell you bout that. You need to hit up the diet section my friend get your diet in check. You need some food

Yeah I posted in there. I think my diet has been good, I'm really trying to get a little bit of lean muscle mass, I'm about to be leaving for Basic Training December 30th and ill have to bulk when I get out, but in the past year ive cut down from 40%bf to 15 along with putting on about 47lbs of mass so I think my diet has been good, not real focused on putting on a lot of mass right now....

I'm 19 btw, I said 20 just in example...

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here? I wasnt bragging, I was stating my sex drive is completely normal right now. But if I was that guy and was shooting test in me I imagine id be pretty horny to where I would want to have sex with the carpet. But, is HGH safe at my age or do the same standards apply?
    I know you are not bragging. My point is that even the thought of ability to have good sex drive would and should be normal. Should be normal for many many years to come. What would you even want hgh at your age for? You would shut your natural hgh production down and you should have plenty. Also HGH is highly counterfeited in underground market and real is difficult to obtain. It requires very deep pockets. My suggestion would be to take your energy off of trying to figure how to do steroids and performance enhancing products. Start learning all you can about training and diet. Get disciplined and train for years to reach natural potential. Start needing to pin now at your age and you will rely on it and most likely will not want to train without it. Get educated and accomplish gains without gear, you will be much happier with yourself and your confidence.

Also I have a lot of knowledge about HGH, have about 2-3 pages of notes about GH, IGF-1 and Slin, thought I could do a HGH-IGF-1 LR3 - Humalog cycle. Have what to eat and everything after you pin the Humalog along with what weeks to run the IGF and Humalog I just don't know if these substances are bad for my age?

Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    I know you are not bragging. My point is that even the thought of ability to have good sex drive would and should be normal. Should be normal for many many years to come. What would you even want hgh at your age for? You would shut your natural hgh production down and you should have plenty. Also HGH is highly counterfeited in underground market and real is difficult to obtain. It requires very deep pockets. My suggestion would be to take your energy off of trying to figure how to do steroids and performance enhancing products. Start learning all you can about training and diet. Get disciplined and train for years to reach natural potential. Start needing to pin now at your age and you will rely on it and most likely will not want to train without it. Get educated and accomplish gains without gear, you will be much happier with yourself and your confidence.
    I had a chance at the MLB an was suppose to play college ball this year and I have a source that has legit pharma grade GH, I would be able to afford this. But if you honestly think I would benefit from going off my own GH levels and wouldn't have better results with the GH then ill take your guys word, you are the gurus
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

I had a chance at the MLB an was suppose to play college ball this year and I have a source that has legit pharma grade GH, I would be able to afford this. But if you honestly think I would benefit from going off my own GH levels and wouldn't have better results with the GH then ill take your guys word, you are the gurus
    Someone i know well went through college in football and was 245 6'3" could bench over 400lbs. Trained and played like an Animal. Well respected by other players. All natural. Love for the game and discipline took him there. Also all the hgh out of china is junk.
    Best of luck!

Yeah ive read on that, I wouldn't get it from China, its 100% legit pharm grade. Its Norditropin(idk if I'm allowed to say that, ill edit if not), it is expensive though... Your advice is to not do HGH? It would be a waste at my age?

Thank you for all your comments and advice btw!
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

Yeah ive read on that, I wouldn't get it from China, its 100% legit pharm grade. Its Norditropin(idk if I'm allowed to say that, ill edit if not), it is expensive though... Your advice is to not do HGH? It would be a waste at my age?
    Correct do not do hgh.

Alright, thank you EasyD'!

Thread Information