Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By OnTheSauce

Thread: Changing sustanon brand during cycle, what could happen?

scootz is offline Junior Member

Changing sustanon brand during cycle, what could happen?

I've been taking omnadren 250 (basically same as sustanon 250) or 8 weeks now, put on over 22lbs and going great..
    But with only 1 week supply left (2 amps) I have managed today to get some Malay Tiger sustanon 250 (10 x 1ml amps)

Im pleased as i originally wanted to run to 14 weeks but couldn't get more.

I trust my source 95% but have an example question, I am very interested to know what people think could happen if this gear was bunk?

Example scenario would be my current 9 weeks of legit gear with great results then change to new gear for 5 more weeks..

Good scenario all is fine and gear works, pct 3 weeks after last pin and great recovery etc...

Bad scenario is gear is bunk and carry on taking for 5 weeks then pct...

Will I start to feel weaker, drop in strength and body weight or will the left over susta keep me thinking its still working?

Would going from legit gear to bunk cause me to notice definite signs of bunk gear?

Hopefully it is all good but I was just concerned as my Malay Tiger box doesn't have a hologram, it's more gold and shiny and not seen that before.

Thanks for any help!

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    The things I would do to gain 22lbs in 8 weeks
    Megalodon6 and Euroholic like this.

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    The things I would do to gain 22lbs in 8 weeks
    Lol do I even want to know ....

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    22 pounds in 8 weeks? Are you taking a ai?

I've been using liquid stane 12.5 eod.

Trained hard every day, 5 days a week and not missed a workout. Diet is great, calories high.

Only side effect is starting to get a lot of comments in the bar I work 'What you on?' 'You been juicing?' Etc.. Felt good the first time but now I'm trying to cover myself all the time.

Well, I got what I wanted!

Anyway, can anyone shed some answers on my original question about changing gear at this 8 & half week point?

zWonka is offline Junior Member
    If its the same dose(where they are equally as potent, one not being underdosed) then you would be fine

Quote Originally Posted by zWonka
    If its the same dose(where they are equally as potent, one not being underdosed) then you would be fine
    Thanks for the reply but what I was wondering more is once you stop pinning sustanon and are waiting 3 weeks to start pct do you actually notice that its getting weaker in your body? Strength, body weight etc.. Reason I ask is IF my new gear that ill take for last few weeks was bunk would I know? If I didn't know then I could be taking bunk gear for another few weeks then another 3 weeks until pct which could mean that pct would be many weeks late.

Hopefully the gear is good but I'd be keen to hear from anyone who can offer insight into this or even how it feels a few weeks after the last pin so I would know if I'm just injecting plain oil.

Thanks!

zWonka is offline Junior Member
    You would know, you would lose strength, you'll go in there one day dumbbell pressing 110's then realize you can barely pick them up an take em to the bench lol

Thread Information