10wheeler is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up I decided to go natural....

I was planning for my first cycle after the holidays but this site extended my natural training for a YEAR Iwas just days away for my first shot (sus250) till i saw this site I learned a lot guys.I'm 21 150lbs two years of training 8%BF, not enough for some juice guys. Is 160 lbs ready for some juice? My PT keeps on telling me it's ok if i take it now will i trust the guy?(personal trainer 5 time National Champ) is he credible enough? what do u guys think?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok research is foremost you are old enough to do them IF you think that is the way to go.I was 27 before I started but as long as you are not very young it is OK.Decide if you are willing to undertake side effects should they happen and what you would do and how you would handle it.The pro,s of AAS are very good but you need to have a balanced detailed list of Pro,s and Con,s of using steroids .

Once you have ascertained this criteria you can decide if YOU are ready,fuck your trainer he can encourage you but nobody knows if you are ready or not apart from you.It is a physical and mental decision to take them.You have to be 100% sure what you are doing is right for you and you believe what you are doing is OK.

You have to make the decision not your trainer or anyone else on this board it rests on your shoulders.The only advice I would give is to read research and learn about what you will be taking and how they effect the body.

Hope it helps a little

10wheeler is offline Associate Member
    BIG help man appreciate it Ill do more researchin and trainin

REM
    REM is offline Member
    Originally posted by Billy Boy
    Ok research is foremost you are old enough to do them IF you think that is the way to go.I was 27 before I started but as long as you are not very young it is OK.Decide if you are willing to undertake side effects should they happen and what you would do and how you would handle it.The pro,s of AAS are very good but you need to have a balanced detailed list of Pro,s and Con,s of using steroids .

Once you have ascertained this criteria you can decide if YOU are ready,fuck your trainer he can encourage you but nobody knows if you are ready or not apart from you.It is a physical and mental decision to take them.You have to be 100% sure what you are doing is right for you and you believe what you are doing is OK.

You have to make the decision not your trainer or anyone else on this board it rests on your shoulders.The only advice I would give is to read research and learn about what you will be taking and how they effect the body.

Hope it helps a little
    billi boy is it you in the picture?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by REM

billi boy is it you in the picture?
    REM...it's Dorian Yates.

Mike Guest
    Dorian, Billy.....Billy, Dorian.....it's all the same

Hey bud - TRUST me you will get more and better advise here than your PT. I hear A LOT of people talk about the cycles their trainers gave them and to be honest i have not seen ONE good one.......

Stick around and learn HERE. Good luck brother.

jersey juice is offline Member
    IMO 2 years of training isn't enough of a base, try powerlifting to add some more size quicker. Personally I trained for 5 years naturally before I felt I was ready, but to each his own. I just think it would be a waste if you could get yourself more size naturally, once you go "on" trust me you won't want to stop. The results speak for themselves when done correctly, but fuck what anyone thinks you should do, like they said you know what's best for you. Just my opinion, but I would wait another year or 2...but if you do decide, make sure you are armed with knowledge that way you can take all necessary precautions. Good luck in your decision.

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Jersey. You really want to put a good natural base because if worst comes to worst you will go back to that well built natural state.

GLASSVOICE is offline Junior Member
    Well, some people can not gain weight easily! If I had a choice when I was 21 I would have totally done it! You are 21 and 150lb. How tall are you?

I would probably say to go ahead but you have to realize that it does involved a great deal of discipline and PAIN (needles).

Also don't do just SUST250. Add Deca to it and if you really like to gain some extra weight throw in some D-Bol.

I will start my second cycle in January and I wish I would have done it correctly the first time.

Glassvoice

giant bill is offline New Member
    Orion,
    The people on this board are very knowledgeable. I agree with everyone here that you should wait and train naturally. Now, I'm not a big fan of most personal trainers, but, I am one. I don't encourage my clients to take roids, in fact, I try to steer them away to show them that there's natural development still left in them. About 95% of my clients grow much bigger because there's something that they're not doing. Stick with the basics and build a nice foundation.
    Here are some suggestions: First, EAT!! Eat all the time. Try to get in a protein-rich meal at least every 2hrs. But, when you're not full, eat some more. I've gained close to 40 lbs. naturally in just a few months( okay, I put a little fat on this period). Suffice it to say, everyone thought that I was "on". Remember, food is the most anabolic drug that you can take. By eating all the time, you'll being doing what the drugs already do--creating an anabolic environment in your body.
    Next, train using a varied approach. Never do the same workout over and over for months on end. Change brings about progress--you know, the adaptation principle. I like to go very heavy and do the basic three while "off": Squat, Deadlifts and Bench Presses. I gain alot of muscle when I'm clean as a result.
    Try this program and post your results soon!
    P.S. I was just like you at your age. I decided to max out my gen. potential first and did my 1st cycle @ 26. I'm very glad that I waited and you'll be too when your buddies are asking you what you're on!

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Its not weight that dictates if your ready to go into AS its age and time in the gym

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Just keep training and learning.

Thread Information