Stiffmeister is offline Junior Member

Homebrew tren from Fina, not responding. Really worried about my body guys, vets plz

Hey guys i've actually talked to Marcus about this and I cant find out whats going on. I've tried 3 different trens, a revalor homebrew, which I figured I screwed up as I didnt feel anything. A friends source, which I figured was bunk as I didnt feel anything and now i've done a component-th conversion and still nothing at 100mg/ed for over a week now. No sides, sweats, insomnia, strength, vascularity. I can't keep doing this to my body, idk if it just wont respond to tren or what. Im worried ive burnt my body out. Im also running test at 300mg/wk as a base and whenever I up the test prop I immediately feel water retention, bloat, etc within 2-3 days. With tren there's nothing. Unfortunately all I have accesss to is test powder or tren pellets right now. im lost as to whats going on, any insight? im only 190lbs I shouldnt need 700mg + tren to grow. Thats ridiculous. I refuse to put that on my body especially if I dont gain anything from it. I so close to saying eff it and getting pharma gh from a local anti aging clinic along with test so everythings legit. No more harsh drugs just test and gh

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    How long have you been taking it--only a week? Have you used tren prior and gotten the sides you mentioned? If you think it's "bunk" then why are you worried about how harsh you are being on your body? I mean generally we can assume a fake product shouldnt raise liver values or have other side effects (since conceivably you didnt contaminant your own homebrew). Have you had bloodwork? Did you get the tren pellets from a legitimate veterinary route?

Almost 2 weeks. And had all those side effects as well as solid gains the last time I had what I considered legit tren . Night sweats, insomnia, aggression etc. I'm almost positive it was a legit source. It's an online vet store, never heard of them faking tren? And I'm worried because if it's fake, what am I injecting binders? **** that. And if it's real and my body just isn't reacting, how harmful is it to pound with high doses? I'd say pretty bad. That's my cocern
    Last edited by Stiffmeister; 11-03-2013 at 03:25 PM.

I have found different brews of tren have varying degrees of dark urine, sweats, insomnia, and tren cough. However all should yield what I describe as a "better looking" physique and you will just harden up, veins show more, strength is better and for me after several weeks I get bad appetite suppression. Im assuming since you used Fina you are taking Tren acetate, after a few weeks not getting that stuff something is wrong and ramping up doses wont fix it. Perhaps you have a friend that can use it and take note of changes? Anything can be faked, but if they are selling other veterinary products (like say anti-worm meds, antibiotics, etc--stuff that has no black market) would lend extra credence in it being legit. Be careful as the DEA now watches fina purchases if they are legit.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Fina pellets are much more difficult to get theses days and very few animal supply places even carry them. I'm betting you got fuked!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Fina pellets are much more difficult to get theses days and very few animal supply places even carry them. I'm betting you got fuked!
    It's not fina, its Component-TH, Tren Ace with Tylan (local antibacterial). Throw out the tylan pellets and you have pure tren (with binders of course). How did I get ****ed? Also, I just realized the picture they give on their website (of the brand) isnt the same one they sent me...cause for concern? Seems weird to me now that I think about it that finaplix is gone but why wouldnt the DEA ban component? shit, remove the Tylan and boom its the same damn thing. Or so I thought ordering it.
    Last edited by Stiffmeister; 11-04-2013 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    I have found different brews of tren have varying degrees of dark urine, sweats, insomnia, and tren cough. However all should yield what I describe as a "better looking" physique and you will just harden up, veins show more, strength is better and for me after several weeks I get bad appetite suppression. Im assuming since you used Fina you are taking Tren acetate, after a few weeks not getting that stuff something is wrong and ramping up doses wont fix it. Perhaps you have a friend that can use it and take note of changes? Anything can be faked, but if they are selling other veterinary products (like say anti-worm meds, antibiotics, etc--stuff that has no black market) would lend extra credence in it being legit. Be careful as the DEA now watches fina purchases if they are legit.
    Exactly my point man, none of that. Even if my diet and training was off i should at least have hardening and vascularity and I have NOTHING! Its so weird. Can I say where I ordered from?

And yes they sell dewormers, antibiotics, etc and even require rx for certain drugs even b12. They seem legit and its the first link that comes up on google if you type in component-th. It still doesnt seem like tren
    Last edited by Stiffmeister; 11-04-2013 at 05:25 PM.

Powerliftmike, I went back and traced my steps to as of what could of happened. I did heat my solution to dissolve the pellets in the oven for a good half hour to 45 min at 250 ish could this have oxidized and ruined the tren ? It turned a dark amber color from golden

dawgskin is offline Junior Member
    This is a bit off topic but is homebrewing any gear difficult?

Quote Originally Posted by Stiffmeister View Post
    Powerliftmike, I went back and traced my steps to as of what could of happened. I did heat my solution to dissolve the pellets in the oven for a good half hour to 45 min at 250 ish could this have oxidized and ruined the tren? It turned a dark amber color from golden
    Im not the best person to ask about brewing but without doubt the dark amber color is from oxidation, surely this decreases the efficacy.

Im not the best person to ask about brewing but without doubt the dark amber color is from oxidation, surely this decreases the efficacy.
    Dont want to necessarily call you wrong Mike, as im sure you know your stuff, but ive been reading more and more and its really hard to ruin tren in terms of oxidizing. it would have to reach its boiling point for a good hour or so before it starts to dimish potency. 250 degrees for a half hour like i did isnt enough to ruin it, though it will change the color. Tons of posts on here and other forums about amber colored tren and it still being potent. Looks like tren just doesnt work with me right now...ill have to come back and visit it when i find a new reliable source and see what happens then

Dont want to necessarily call you wrong Mike, as im sure you know your stuff, but ive been reading more and more and its really hard to ruin tren in terms of oxidizing. it would have to reach its boiling point for a good hour or so before it starts to dimish potency. 250 degrees for a half hour like i did isnt enough to ruin it, though it will change the color. Tons of posts on here and other forums about amber colored tren and it still being potent. Looks like tren just doesnt work with me right now...ill have to come back and visit it when i find a new reliable source and see what happens then
    I have used dark tren and it was effective. I was mainly stating the dark color is from oxidation. I cannot see how that would help potency however.

I have used dark tren and it was effective. I was mainly stating the dark color is from oxidation. I cannot see how that would help potency however.
    I agree, I think its just my body. 4 different trens and the same reaction. We'll see how masteron +npp along with my trt goes.

I agree, I think its just my body. 4 different trens and the same reaction. We'll see how masteron+npp along with my trt goes.
    Well good luck. Masteron is one of my favorites.

Well good luck. Masteron is one of my favorites.
    One of mine too. It maes me rock hard in the gym and bedroom ha

Thread Information