ImNotJacked is offline New Member

Your thoughts on whether to start a cycle again

Ran a cycle back in 2011, it didnt go well, didnt have a good PCT because I took my information from a Gym Rat who just wanted to make some money off me. After a while my body rebounded and I was making T again.

Ive been working on my research for another cycle, reading everything I can put my hands on. First off let me say I find this to be a more informative site than one I was utilizing. Austinite has a great article base, its just well written (enough ass kissing)

Right now Im lethargic, I was in the gym, but I couldnt make it half way through my regime without essentially just being so tired. Im depressed and tired and just plain worn out.

My diet is great, I eat extremely clean, no fast food for months and months. I got a good control of my macros and my food intake, Ive been cutting and taking some fat burners and green tea, fish oil, multi-s and still just exhausted.

Libido is good, I just dont have strength, I m just depressed and just tired all the time. I want to go to the gym and when I do I go and Im just so weak, I feel incredibly ineffective.

Stats 6'2, 210lbs
    30+ years old.

My goals, I want to get the belly fat off, get lean, I dont want to do a bulking cycle until I get this excess fat off.

I know this is difficult without a panel, Advice?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My concern is if you already have problems now what happens when you come off again? Have you got your test levels checked?

Last time I checked, last year they were fine. I went to a URO and she said it was working after reviewing the blood results and I looked at the Labcorp papers they were good.. I had issues coming off last time because my PCT consisted of some old tamoxfin and that was all. I didnt know any better.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It sounds like something is off now though so maybe some blood work would be your best bet, You shouldn`t be tired and lethargic.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree get another blood test because things can change and quick.Like said by Redz something isn't right.But its all guess work without blood work.Get that done and we will go from there.

bigspin is offline Junior Member
    Positive mindframe can make all the difference also.

Based on what you're saying about bodyfat, lethargic, and tired, I'm wondering if you're really not back to 100%. If you ran a poor PCT last time you should get another blood work done and post your results. There are a lot of guys that really know their HPTC. You might have to run a full PCT again to get you back to 100%.

What panel do you guys recommend? I usually get my tests from health testing centers (URL excluded for rules) but I usually go there and order the tests. Which panel just a test with both direct and free?

What you guys think

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotJacked View Post
    What panel do you guys recommend? I usually get my tests from health testing centers (URL excluded for rules) but I usually go there and order the tests. Which panel just a test with both direct and free?

What you guys think

Bump for Panel suggestion.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member

What you guys think
    Full hormome panel.

If not, at least these imo:

Total test
    Free test
    T3
    T4
    TSH
    Estrodial

Wow, its a 300 dollar test without insurance. Holy mother of god.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Wow, its a 300 dollar test without insurance. Holy mother of god.
    What's the value of health

zWonka is offline Junior Member
    That should be considered a price in your cycle... if your cycle is $450 you need to include any tests you need too, your health should always be first.

Thread Information