Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Java Man

Thread: Planing my second cycle for next year.

thehor is offline Member

Planing my second cycle for next year.

I was thinking either 500mg test e or 600mg test e with 400mg deca .
    Hcg 500ui a week
    Adex 0.5 eod
    Pct clomid 100/100/50/50 Nolva 40/40/20/20
    1000 calories over my daily calorie intake as always for bulking.

Now I have 2 questions should I run the test e at 500mg or 600mg
    Other question I have should I kickstart with dbol 25mg everyday for 4 weeks?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if i were you, i'd do another test-only cycle, maybe 600mg. no deca or dbol . i assume your first cycle was test-only?

i am also quite cautious with calories above maintenance. 1000 sounds like a lot. its going to be hard to not get fat.

thehor is offline Member
    So 500 over daily calories?

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Well well. Look at you. Gained a little weight have you? Lol. Good going dude.

What's your weight now?

If youre already set on deca plus test, 600/400 sounds good and I would kick start with the dbol , yes but I've cycled many times. It might be overkill for a second cycle. I think another test only cycle is a good idea. Just see how you respond. Why waste money and aas? You can only grow a certain amount in a given time frame. Test alone would probably still yield great gains for you.

Don't be offended by this but I agree 1k above maintenance is more than you need. You have gotten a lot smoother than you were before you cycled. Aas are muscle sparing so you don't need to worry about burning muscle tissue for energy but you don't need to get fat to make gains. You want quality lean mass. simply gaining a sh!t ton of weight isn't what you want. You have to find the balance between optimal hypertrophy vs. just putting on slop. It takes longer for the same gain in sheer weight but you will keep more of that and look good doing it because it's quality weight.
    thehor likes this.

thehor is offline Member
    181lbs. Yea I was just thinking deca and test even though I already have the dbol but this will be my second cycle I dont want to over do it at all. I might even just run test at 600mg. But I already have the deca on hand as well :/

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Tough call. It's hard to sit on gear. Just put it away and don't look at it. 600mg of test alone for a 2nd cycle will probably still yield another 10-15 pounds. I don't see deca helping much. It's great for keeping size while dieting down but youre bulking. It certainly won't hurt to add it but might be a waste just yet.

thehor is offline Member
    So should I wait on the deca until my third cycle?

Thread Information