pitweiler is offline Member

Buying from new source

When you guys are buying from a new source do you just buy one to kinda test the waters or do you buy everything you need?

Online source

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Many have a minimum order so it's sometimes difficult to do that. In my first online order I just ordered a couple vials of test but now I have a couple of solid sources so I just buy what I need for the next 3-6 months at a time.

Yeah I only want some HCG so I guess it won't be that big of a hit if it does t show up. I take it that you use a prepaid card because I'm assuming a debit card is a bad idea. But I also heard that using a prepaid card could cause some problems too

Bump

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    You can get screwed both ways. Most scammer sources will seem legit for first small orders than fuk ya when you order big. The key is to have a trusted source you have established a good relationship with. Sources come and go in this game so it's not always easy.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I wouldn't be sending lots of money in one go on a new source either test the water with a small order or make several smaller orders over time to get your full compliment.

A lot of places have limited payment types like WU and bit coins, I think debit and credit card payments are pretty rare for online sources nowadays.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I use to check the ratings and I would never touch anyone under 95%.But I have used the same source for years.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I use to check the ratings and I would never touch anyone under 95%.But I have used the same source for years.
    I figured reviews and ratings are typically just fake and made by the sellers themselves. One of my past sources went down and when the site came back up it was covered in rave reviews for really all the products.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    I figured reviews and ratings are typically just fake and made by the sellers themselves. One of my past sources went down and when the site came back up it was covered in rave reviews for really all the products.
    Yes that can happen luckly I don't have to deal with that.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I wouldn't be sending lots of money in one go on a new source either test the water with a small order or make several smaller orders over time to get your full compliment.

A lot of places have limited payment types like WU and bit coins, I think debit and credit card payments are pretty rare for online sources nowadays.
    Well yeah, credit and debit payments leave a bit of a trail. Besides, technically, if you didn't sign a slip, the transaction didn't ACTUALLY occur and you can do a thing called a chargeback and then the source is out the shipping and the gear. Not giving anyone ideas here.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Just stay local op. see the product first before you buy it. you get to see who your dealing with. Build a relationship eith your supplier Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic
    Just stay local op. see the product first before you buy it. you get to see who your dealing with. Build a relationship eith your supplier Good luck
    That's how I've been doing it. But it's always been a guy that knows a guy and everyone wants a hand at the cash. Just trying to get it cheaper if I can

Good luck just remember you get what you pay for. This aint cheap

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm not sure what's more risky. Buying face to face if you get busted you're completely screwed. Buying online if you pack gets pulled most likely you get a seizure letter. Just gotta find a trusted source. I just switched sources and so far been lucky. I will stay with this one if they are around because they are in the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I'm not sure what's more risky. Buying face to face if you get busted you're completely screwed. Buying online if you pack gets pulled most likely you get a seizure letter. Just gotta find a trusted source. I just switched sources and so far been lucky. I will stay with this one if they are around because they are in the U.S.

Ya you just got to keep your witts about you when buying local. Ive been to court twice for stanazol and
    Hcg . people have no sense of honour these days they get caught then they tell the fuzz all they no in order to get off. Good luck mate

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Ya you just got to keep your witts about you when buying local. Ive been to court twice for stanazol and
    Hcg. people have no sense of honour these days they get caught then they tell the fuzz all they no in order to get off. Good luck mate
    How did you get popped if you weren't dealing.

LbforLb152 is offline New Member
    Good information for a first timer like myself, if I ever find or figure out a source. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep View Post
    How did you get popped if you weren't dealing.
    I was doing a straight up buissness transaction. A commodity in exchange for money. Old mate got pinged somehow and im the one who gets raided. He obviously spoke to the police. Good thing im a army vet tho the courts give you a fair bit of lee way. I only got a fine no conviction.

Thread Information